Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
How can I update the translation?
We update translations every release, so need to wait until we release it. Also you can help us with translation of the game on your language here:

Mad_Moon_Man

Oct 21, 2017
Sooo, which are the codes to unlock the gallery now? I follow the instructions and create a txt but no extra option appears.

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Should I just assume the being able to place the swimsiuts is bugged? It seems impossible.

Edit: you don't drag from your inventory, you just click on the line again. A little obtuse, but Ignoring your own ingame instructions is a puzzle I guess:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Mar 17, 2018
I'm really2 confused why the cheat didn't work, after I downloaded the 0.8.4b and the web said create the file name erecto totalus for cheat ability and others, but still hasn't working.. anyone can explained to me? View attachment 1791873 View attachment 1791864 View attachment 1791863
I'm having the same issue as this guy, except without the "erecto totalus.dat" file. I made a text document called erecto totalus and it added cheats but didn't unlock any memories.

Don Flamingo

Feb 21, 2023
Should I just assume the being able to place the swimsiuts is bugged? It seems impossible

Edit: you don't drag from your inventory, you just click on the line again. A little obtuse, but Ignoring your own ingame instructions is a puzzle I guess:ROFLMAO:
Haha, what will they think of next? :p

Babelok

Aug 9, 2021
Hi guys,
I don't want to do the lazy dude but I completed the game several times already, I'm on a new setup now and I know this game need big grind for memoria, etc. Can someone share an advanced save ?

I'm also up for Unren command if no ones have a save, looks like there's a lot of complex variables there.

Thanks

Last edited:

HG95

Jan 5, 2023
how to use the unlock cheat in the 0.10 alpa ver of the game? (from Patreon i believe)
tried to make a txt file called 'erecto totalus' at the same folder as the game exe but it doesn't work.
main page says to look on the official site 'download' page but its only visible for Patreon members..

any help plz?

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
how to use the unlock cheat in the 0.10 alpa ver of the game? (from Patreon i believe)
tried to make a txt file called 'erecto totalus' at the same folder as the game exe but it doesn't work.
main page says to look on the official site 'download' page but its only visible for Patreon members..

any help plz?
Cheat code for that is "calidum balneo", but consider using newest public version as it has same content as that 10 alpha and it does not have game breaking bugs like 10 alpha
But if you play for plot and not for "plot" it is really best to wait for next version whenever it comes to actually play trough game whitout it having blank spots in story

HG95

Jan 5, 2023
Cheat code for that is "calidum balneo", but consider using newest public version as it has same content as that 10 alpha and it does not have game breaking bugs like 10 alpha
But if you play for plot and not for "plot" it is really best to wait for next version whenever it comes to actually play trough game whitout it having blank spots in story
thx this seems to work finally!

not sure what to most updated ver of the game is, i just download what was on the main page..
but it seems its not very up to date in a lot of stuff and finding relevant info on a 700-page thread even with "search" is not very useful as well.. dosnt this site/thread has admins that can edit the main page to prevent this kind of convoluted mass? like on other sites?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes