Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Apologies for the delay. I tried it 3 more times and got errors each time but got 3 different log files. I've attached them so I hope they help.

If it helps. iPad pro 2nd gen. 30+ gigs free space and latest iOS 16.3.1
Thanks, problem at Renpy engine, we sent your logs to RenpyTom

Reactions: boxfresh123999

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Apologies for the delay. I tried it 3 more times and got errors each time but got 3 different log files. I've attached them so I hope they help.

If it helps. iPad pro 2nd gen. 30+ gigs free space and latest iOS 16.3.1
Also, can you write to @Andy_kl at our discord? You can help us to find and fix this problem

• Red Heart
Reactions: stal1234

Sirmoose

Jan 17, 2019
I apologize if this has been asked before, I tried to use search but maybe I did it wrong or I'm a total moron (likely).

Is Luna's ordinary day bugged? I collected all the items but it says "find Luna's panties" . I did. They're in the inventory. But it still says find them in the journal and quest won't complete.

I'm using the version from here. Downloaded last week.

Ty!

Bbyxqq

Aug 8, 2022
how comes idont have the potion to leave at night no more ?
Did you use it, if so snape will give new.
If you went to next chapter it simply disappears from inventory as it is not needed anymore, that greedy house-elf must have stolen it.

Crank_01

Nov 17, 2022
I apologize if this has been asked before, I tried to use search but maybe I did it wrong or I'm a total moron (likely).

Is Luna's ordinary day bugged? I collected all the items but it says "find Luna's panties" . I did. They're in the inventory. But it still says find them in the journal and quest won't complete.

I'm using the version from here. Downloaded last week.

Ty!
There are bugs in the game. I failed to complete the swimsuits quest in the old storyline (even after replaying all over again starting from the beginning of the chapter) - the game didn't want to count collected items as actually collected, or simply made the ropes with girls' underwear inactive so I had no way to place there new swimsuits. Plus my stats diary page refused to work, showing me an error message instead. So - yeah - in theory, things may go wrong.
The Luna's ordinary day quest (the one of the new storyline, IDK if it is in the old storyline as well) caused me no troubles though. I'd suggest to load an earlier save file and try collecting Luna's items again, maybe in a different order.

Last edited:

DMTV...

Oct 5, 2021
Did you use it, if so snape will give new.
If you went to next chapter it simply disappears from inventory as it is not needed anymore, that greedy house-elf must have stolen it.
but i need it to get out at night ? i have no other way yet

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes