Dec 16, 2018
People think all games can just crank out art at this level, yet no other indie adult games have art at this level.... hmm.

Also, Summertime Saga gave the carrot, it's in our best interest to deliver as they have proven.
What a Legend proves you otherwise. So does Price for Freedom: Avarice. Both beautifully drawn games with regular updates.

From non-drawn - Become a Rockstar is also completed (and Dev still wants to do one more update to expand some of the things). Love of Magic is at it's 3rd game. Shattered has over 100 hours of written content.

Honestly at this point I fully expect that the cursed "Legend of Krystal" project will get finished before this.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
anyone have a step by step video on how to use the code or slide show
Get the free build, get the code, unzip the game, make a new empty file named the same as the code, remove file extension on said empty file, start the game, witness your new coding powers when the "cheats enable" message pops-up before the title screen, done

Chloraphorae

Jun 15, 2017
So... are there any real sex scenes like the ones in the header picture? Because every time I download this game, I play it for a while and then find out that's the end of the content.

Reactions: ARCHoNE
Mar 27, 2022
What a Legend proves you otherwise. So does Price for Freedom: Avarice. Both beautifully drawn games with regular updates.

From non-drawn - Become a Rockstar is also completed (and Dev still wants to do one more update to expand some of the things). Love of Magic is at it's 3rd game. Shattered has over 100 hours of written content.

Honestly at this point I fully expect that the cursed "Legend of Krystal" project will get finished before this.
Legend of Krystal? Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long long time

Reactions: doritomagneto

Athenisia

Sep 6, 2021
I'm stuck completely on the swimsuit part, got every single swimsuit and the hat says that Hermione favorite design is not with me, so I keep going each day for a month to her room to try to get one but to no avail.
Can someone help me?

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Man I hate Snape
Oh no, I have a problem, better ask snape
Let's get drunk with snape, I hate that guy
Rince repeat

Reactions: Sirmoose

SirTwist

Nov 5, 2017
For those that are relatively new to this game, here are few things to understand. One, this game is not in English to start with. It is actually in Russian. So it needs translation, which takes time. Second, a vnumber of versions ago, the game under went a rework. This has caused a lot of slow down on the development of the game. I have been keeping up with what I can on both here and discord. And while Sadcrab didn't drop a new version for the game when Hogwart's Legacy dropped, I do know they had been working on the next update. And according to discord, that is going to be released fairly soon. Or at least here fairly soon. It is out. I am going to go check it out where I might be able to download it. Also, the art work takes time, as well.
Sad Crab, love the game, keep up the awesome work. I can't wait to see what comes next.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes