HarryFlash

Aug 4, 2019
Dev said some time ago that it will be on this coming update.
This next update should be the final "Old plot" changes stuff
That would be great if true. Although I still have a feeling that 0.11A will be the update that merges the 2 plots into 1 and not the 0.10B update.

Edit: I just looked at the roadmap on their patreon page and ye're right. 0.10B will be the update to merge the 2 plots

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
I do hope some love for that girl too... I don't understand why MC's intimidation from her, since the beginning the asshole is thinking in doing lewd things and the girl for a long time was literally waiting outside the fucking door...
This next update should be the final "Old plot" changes stuff
That would be great if true. Although I still have a feeling that 0.11A will be the update that merges the 2 plots into 1 and not the 0.10B update.

Edit: I just looked at the roadmap on their patreon page and ye're right. 0.10B will be the update to merge the 2 plots
Thanks both ;) (y)

Oct 22, 2017
So are the devs deliberately releasing buggy versions with guaranteed soft lock to F95zone? In that case, are there really no patreons uploading the Patreon version?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: armond

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
I had to stop at the fourth part of chapter 1 , because the translation is not complete , it 's too late , and that ends up disturbing the game

mr_tao

Apr 21, 2019
So, it has been literally years since I played this game.

From what I gather: Dev started reworking the older parts of the story while at the same time continuing it.
Now we reached the point where the "Reworked" story reached the "Continued" story.
Thus if somebody(me) were to start the game anew, they'd now have only one story to follow.

Or I got it wrong?

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So, it has been literally years since I played this game.

From what I gather: Dev started reworking the older parts of the story while at the same time continuing it.
Now we reached the point where the "Reworked" story reached the "Continued" story.
Thus if somebody(me) were to start the game anew, they'd now have only one story to follow.

Or I got it wrong?
Wrong, they aren't merged yet. Possibly the next build will do that. Or it'll take another 10 years. "Playing" isn't the best thing to do if you want lewds (that are still lacking in the actual dicking part) anyway

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes