ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
How to cheat or unlock gallery? erecto totalus bullshit can't do anything. It's v0.10 alpha version, if it's patreon one then can someone tell me what is the patreon code of cheat/gallery unlock?

Reactions: pirulitomaldito

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Ngl annoying shit i have ever played. Seems like i stuck in act 1 chapter 4 swimsuit part.. Whatever i do i just can't get swimsuits.. there is nothing when drag the mouse on the panties. I can get get first girl swimsuit but after i can't do for others. Do a quick search about it couple of people had the same issue too but they are talking about specific days, they say check the notes etc and shit yet i don't even have anything, any tips on the notes section. It's just empty. Is this because of the game cracked, unofficial or what? seriously anyone out here have the same issues too??

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Ngl annoying shit i have ever played. Seems like i stuck in act 1 chapter 4 swimsuit part.. Whatever i do i just can't get swimsuits.. there is nothing when drag the mouse on the panties. I can get get first girl swimsuit but after i can't do for others. Do a quick search about it couple of people had the same issue too but they are talking about specific days, they say check the notes etc and shit yet i don't even have anything, any tips on the notes section. It's just empty. Is this because of the game cracked, unofficial or what? seriously anyone out here have the same issues too??
Best advice : stop playing and just unlock the gallery

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Its a bug only in leaked version, fixed in 0.9.6B and 0.10.4A

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Best advice : stop playing and just unlock the gallery
The best advice is not to skip the text and play by yourself, create your own opinion about the game and do not listen to haters, who dont play the game since 0.6 ( I can send you a link to 0.10B when it is ready for a new game, maybe something will change in your mind after passing)

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Its a bug only in leaked version, fixed in 0.9.6B and 0.10.4A
Good to hear, thanks. Ngl man really like the game and enjoying it playing till this stupid bug. Probably the best one i play after Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss Games. Seems like 0.10.4A version is not here.. I'll wait then idk.

Reactions: Khan

Combat1

Jul 24, 2022
Sorry, noob here. I just got into this and am several hours into the new plot but have encountered very little lewd content. Reading the posts on here it sounds like there's very little actual content in the game? Is there more if I switch to playing old plot?

Kind of sad if so because this game has hands down the best art I've ever seen in an H game and I like the overall premise of being a triple A big budget version of Witch Trainer.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan
Oct 22, 2017
Sorry, noob here. I just got into this and am several hours into the new plot but have encountered very little lewd content. Reading the posts on here it sounds like there's very little actual content in the game? Is there more if I switch to playing old plot?

Kind of sad if so because this game has hands down the best art I've ever seen in an H game and I like the overall premise of being a triple A big budget version of Witch Trainer.
Currently, there isn't a good way to play the game without paying money. The version on F95zone has only the unfinished new path, and the old path which has an (apparently deliberately introduced) bug that soft locks you 100% of the time before you can get to any of the sex except for the same McGonnagal sex scene that's in the new path.

No clue how the devs get away with leaking the soft lock versions without anyone leaking the fixed versions. Never seen it before with a game with this many Patreon supporters.

Reactions: ThreeLeggedMan

armond

Apr 26, 2020
Currently, there isn't a good way to play the game without paying money. The version on F95zone has only the unfinished new path, and the old path which has an (apparently deliberately introduced) bug that soft locks you 100% of the time before you can get to any of the sex except for the same McGonnagal sex scene that's in the new path.

No clue how the devs get away with leaking the soft lock versions without anyone leaking the fixed versions. Never seen it before with a game with this many Patreon supporters.
It would imply to me that there are so few people actually downloading the patreon version for it to be leaked. The only "leaked" version is from the devs trying to build hype.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020
Changelog:
So any idea where is my waifu (daphne) all the time? she was missing in act 2 entire time.. Honestly game is good man especially animations, it's hard to find vn, ren py games like this quality but it also have it's cons too sadly. Will make a review soon. Just finish it today and i don't understand anything. Go with the new version and do the only missions showing in the book. I just focused on the main story. Had couple of scenes with minerva but they were not like what i expected to see. Barely had scenes with students, susan, hermoine, luna after doing the whole fucking talking shit lol. But i can't call a scene with the luna one, it was not like the other two.. Now i glad you guys put a cheat option in the game after finish. That way i can see the scenes i missed or in the old plot, thanks for that nonetheless.

ThreeLeggedMan

May 8, 2020

Feel you dude. Just go with new plot and finish it, that way you unlock the cheat and after just unlock the gallery. It was really the waste of time for me and kind of dissapointment. Yeah it would have be much better for them to do less talk, less complicated and stick to the point but here we are. I know you get fooled by the pics from main page in this thread.. lol.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes