Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Currently, there isn't a good way to play the game without paying money. The version on F95zone has only the unfinished new path, and the old path which has an (apparently deliberately introduced) bug that soft locks you 100% of the time before you can get to any of the sex except for the same McGonnagal sex scene that's in the new path.

No clue how the devs get away with leaking the soft lock versions without anyone leaking the fixed versions. Never seen it before with a game with this many Patreon supporters.
It would imply to me that there are so few people actually downloading the patreon version for it to be leaked. The only "leaked" version is from the devs trying to build hype.
Only leaked trap version is bugged to softlock
We have never done any soft blocking of content and are trying to fix critical errors in the game as soon as possible, you can see in the changelog when the fix patch came out. (Also you can just select another chapter where is no critical bug) Patrons and others who support us receive them constantly.
There is also always a stable free version of the game

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
So any idea where is my waifu (daphne) all the time? she was missing in act 2 entire time.. Honestly game is good man especially animations, it's hard to find vn, ren py games like this quality but it also have it's cons too sadly. Will make a review soon. Just finish it today and i don't understand anything. Go with the new version and do the only missions showing in the book. I just focused on the main story. Had couple of scenes with minerva but they were not like what i expected to see. Barely had scenes with students, susan, hermoine, luna after doing the whole fucking talking shit lol. But i can't call a scene with the luna one, it was not like the other two.. Now i glad you guys put a cheat option in the game after finish. That way i can see the scenes i missed or in the old plot, thanks for that nonetheless.
Better wait and check 0.10B, where we cut old plot and transfer all content in the new plot

propen

Mar 4, 2019
tin, more than six months of development, as a result, what was promised was not done. the already extended deadlines "in order to have time to do everything" were shifted once again. as I understand it, a bunch of art was inserted without redoing what was in the old plot. and there will definitely be new content? and then I remember the last or the last update, where there were also several months of development, and 4 scenes were added from the new content without CG inserts...
I am surprised at those who still continue to pay...
P.S. as I noticed, they constantly justify the small amount and slow addition of the visual part of the content by focusing on the plot. but as far as I remember, the plot has been changed at least once, and now it's being redone again.

Reactions: LunarImpostor

armond

Apr 26, 2020
tin, more than six months of development, as a result, what was promised was not done. the already extended deadlines "in order to have time to do everything" were shifted once again. as I understand it, a bunch of art was inserted without redoing what was in the old plot. and there will definitely be new content? and then I remember the last or the last update, where there were also several months of development, and 4 scenes were added from the new content without CG inserts...
I am surprised at those who still continue to pay...
P.S. as I noticed, they constantly justify the small amount and slow addition of the visual part of the content by focusing on the plot. but as far as I remember, the plot has been changed at least once, and now it's being redone again.
So it's a scam, plenty to go around, not a big deal to me, I'm not paying for it. But it sure is a shame.

Reactions: Blackout220

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
hey guys, who should i choose to focus on??? Should i choose hermione?
The girl you choose runs away mid-game and you get shafted
This cheat for the latest version should be added to the main post.
Why ? It'll need to be changed when 0.10b or 0.11 comes out, and most people can't be bothered to read how to use the free version's since the game launched

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes