Crank_01

Nov 17, 2022
how comes idont have the potion to leave at night no more ?
I checked your save file. (Well, I hope, it was yours and not one of my old ones - the game stores data in 2 separate places for whatever reason).
To meet with Daphne and Fletcher at night, use your broom.

Last edited:
Reactions: DMTV... and armond

armond

Apr 26, 2020
i only have quests at night outside ... and one hint even mentions the potion i dont have anymore ...
Sounds like it could be a built in fail state for item mismanagement or a bug, always have multiple saves to try and minimize this kind of problem (y)

cmsiq22000

Feb 26, 2023
"There are bugs in the game. I failed to complete the swimsuits quest in the old storyline (even after replaying all over again starting from the beginning of the chapter) - the game didn't want to count collected items as actually collected, or simply made the ropes with girls' underwear inactive so I had no way to place there new swimsuits. Plus my stats diary page refused to work, showing me an error message instead. So - yeah - in theory, things may go wrong.
The Luna's ordinary day quest (the one of the new storyline, IDK if it is in the old storyline as well) caused me no troubles though. I'd suggest to load an earlier save file and try collecting Luna's items again, maybe in a different order. "

Exactly, I just wasted multiple hours of my life on the old storyline. The girls swimsuits are inactive. Stat page is erroring out but I could have gotten past that. Not the swimsuits though. Pretty Trash bug ruined the whole game.

cmsiq22000

Feb 26, 2023
Since Old storyline Luna is a fail. Should I give the new storyline a chance? Or try a different girl besides Luna in old?
I dont want to waste my time with old if none of the girls work.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
"There are bugs in the game. I failed to complete the swimsuits quest in the old storyline (even after replaying all over again starting from the beginning of the chapter) - the game didn't want to count collected items as actually collected, or simply made the ropes with girls' underwear inactive so I had no way to place there new swimsuits. Plus my stats diary page refused to work, showing me an error message instead. So - yeah - in theory, things may go wrong.
The Luna's ordinary day quest (the one of the new storyline, IDK if it is in the old storyline as well) caused me no troubles though. I'd suggest to load an earlier save file and try collecting Luna's items again, maybe in a different order. "

Exactly, I just wasted multiple hours of my life on the old storyline. The girls swimsuits are inactive. Stat page is erroring out but I could have gotten past that. Not the swimsuits though. Pretty Trash bug ruined the whole game.
This bug only in leaked version, in other versions its fixed

yesz

Jul 11, 2019
theres an issue with taking the swimsuits from the clothes line in the dormrooms, some of them arent clickable, only luna's is for me

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes