Big C ;)

Aug 4, 2020
an error appears when i try to enter "mechanics" section from sonya

```

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 670, in execute_call_screen

store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)

TypeError: change() got an unexpected keyword argument 'end_animation'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:

File "script.rpyc", line 109, in script call

File "scripts/plot/plot_menu.rpyc", line 254, in script call

File "scripts/plot/act_1/act1_menu.rpyc", line 41, in script call

One third removed.
File Innocent_Witches-0-10-beta-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 276, in render

cxo, cyo, width, height = self.update_offsets(cw, ch, st)

File Innocent_Witches-0-10-beta-pc\renpy\display\viewport.py", line 253, in update_offsets

redraw = self.yadjustment.periodic(st)

File Innocent_Witches-0-10-beta-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 2045, in periodic

self.change(value, end_animation=False)

TypeError: change() got an unexpected keyword argument 'end_animation'

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
Cho Chang strip! Hope she's in the game in a bigger capacity soon! A nice racial mix of her, Parvarti, and Ginny (or Hermione, Luna etc) would be fucking NICE.

Reactions: Khan

GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
Guys any new scenes during last 6 months? So lazy to go over this game again, i just wanna see pics
Several have been added but mostly with side characters. The devs has been tied up completing Act 1 chapter 5 and 6 so that the old plot is phased out. Right now they are working on a patch which will bring in the minigames for Act 1 and then addressing a small inconsistency with how Act 1 ends and ties into Act 2. I would say the continuation of Act 2 will likely be end of summer. Its worth retrying the new plot though. The writing is really good and lots of side events and characters have been added as well as additional locations around the castle.

JustMe123.

Mar 10, 2018
This save was created on a different device ? How do i load a save i edited ? When you click yes nothing happens

buff

May 29, 2017
Why is this the one renpy game with no guide (or cheat) mod? The art is so, so good but the gameplay is so, so shit. I would love something to make the quests less tedious. A really good game is rendered unenjoyable by terrible design decisions, and some heroic plugin maker could step up and save us all.

Reactions: shallowParadox

Samknowsall

Jan 12, 2021
Can the devs plz change the font color on their website? Dark blue text with a blue background is really hard to read. The semi transparent grey background doesnt help at all.

Reactions: JasonJemodah

tidus07

Jun 15, 2020
Hello everyone. I'm stuck in chapter 6 act1 . I drank the snape potion and then I have to go see hagrid but nothing happens. I have a 2nd potion left but I can't drink it. can anyone help me please?

GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
Hello everyone. I'm stuck in chapter 6 act1 . I drank the snape potion and then I have to go see hagrid but nothing happens. I have a 2nd potion left but I can't drink it. can anyone help me please?
You need to wait until 14:00 then drink the potion and go to Hagrids

Morgos

Aug 18, 2016
Has there even been an update posted here since last year? All I remember was one of the devs shilling their Patreon "because the Patreon version is 100% bug free!" and promising updates in a couple months, since at least last November.

It hasn't been worth following the thread too closely, but we're in June now so I want to know if those updates ever even came into being. :unsure: The link in the OP seems like the same old update, but I could be wrong.

tibujura

Jun 3, 2020
Scene with Helena: good
rest: meh, they all seem rushed script wise and not accurately build up judging by their previous pacing with character progression

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes