Black.Ankh

Jan 29, 2018
I have a couple of questions.
1. Is Act One finished now? No more quests/scenes being added in the future.
2. Is Ace Two getting a complete rewrite, like Act One?
I would be interested in the answers to those question as well.
I really enjoyed redoing the full act 1
Coherent, well written, and some really good developpment.

Still confused by the gap in story when getting to Act 2

Anyway, i'm happy to see the game is still on track.
Honestly, you have there one of the best art i've seen.
And, as and "old point n click lover", that LucasArt / Sierra, vibe, with all the references and small details hidden in plane sight... i LOVE that !

Reactions: Khan
Sep 27, 2022
Question (new plot): How is the first hot scene with Minerva supposed to be? She doesn't seem to enjoy despite trying to progress in a way that would get her to get loose. I dislike the idea of a forceful approach.

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
This game is like starting to watch Harry Potter with no end in sight. Suddenly, watch Harry Potter Remake starting with movie 1, 2 because the previous line, although it remains, is discarded.. Suddenly watch movie 5. Then re-watch movie 3 and 4, and so on.... Non-linear chaos, which is what you expect from any product. What a disaster!

I liked this game back in the day, but I don't understand what direction they want to go in.

Last edited:

GrompotGino

Oct 23, 2021
This game is like starting to watch Harry Potter with no end in sight. Suddenly, watch Harry Potter Remake starting with movie 1, 2 because the previous line, although it remains, is discarded.. Suddenly watch movie 5. Then re-watch movie 3 and 4, and so on.... Non-linear chaos, which is what you expect from any product. What a disaster!

I liked this game back in the day, but I don't understand what direction they want to go in.
I agree the plot is a bit disjointed atm but the Devs have address this in their latest communication. A series of mini updates will be launched to fix the broken plot. In their words:

In order to properly link the acts we’ll be releasing several intermediate content patches for the current version (0.10B) before we start working on 0.11A, which will focus on completely new Chapter 3 in Act 2. Here’s how it’ll work:

• First content patch for 0.10B will connect the story between the acts by introducing a short prologue to Act 2 Chapter 1, where the events from the ending of Act 1 will slowly start to gain speed, and at the same time something will happen that will lead to the disappearance of the waifu, topped off by an attempt on Marcus’ life via poisoning. This prologue will allow us to both continue the story from Act 1 and at the same time make the events in Act 2 Chapters 1 and 2 make more sense in the current state of the story.
  • Second content patch for 0.10B will focus on the first and second chapters of Act 2. The goal here is to 1) make it so that the waifu is found and returns to her duties close to the end of the first chapter, and 2) to shift the events in the second chapter from looking for the missing waifu (who will be back at that point in the latest version of the story) to dealing with the Ministry of Magic and other strange and fairly dangerous events. The result of this patch will be the updated version of the first chapter where waifu disappears and returns within the chapter’s story, and the second chapter where the events are continuing the main plot and establish the foundation for the next chapter.
In addition, there might be a third content patch, but it’ll depend on how big the second patch will actually be after we put everything into tasks and get an estimate on how much time they’ll take.

Overall, the first content patch (prologue for Act 2 Chapter 1) should not take too much time, as its sole purpose is to link the acts and the story without having to rewrite Act 2. In fact, the work on this patch is already in process: the texts are going through final editing stages, and the artists are actively working on their tasks.

The second content patch will most probably be bigger than the first one, and therefore will take more time to finish. As always, we will keep you updated on the status via these regular news posts, as well as answer any questions in Discord.

kuindai

Oct 22, 2022
I agree the plot is a bit disjointed atm but the Devs have address this in their latest communication. A series of mini updates will be launched to fix the broken plot. In their words:

In order to properly link the acts we’ll be releasing several intermediate content patches for the current version (0.10B) before we start working on 0.11A, which will focus on completely new Chapter 3 in Act 2. Here’s how it’ll work:

• First content patch for 0.10B will connect the story between the acts by introducing a short prologue to Act 2 Chapter 1, where the events from the ending of Act 1 will slowly start to gain speed, and at the same time something will happen that will lead to the disappearance of the waifu, topped off by an attempt on Marcus’ life via poisoning. This prologue will allow us to both continue the story from Act 1 and at the same time make the events in Act 2 Chapters 1 and 2 make more sense in the current state of the story.
  • Second content patch for 0.10B will focus on the first and second chapters of Act 2. The goal here is to 1) make it so that the waifu is found and returns to her duties close to the end of the first chapter, and 2) to shift the events in the second chapter from looking for the missing waifu (who will be back at that point in the latest version of the story) to dealing with the Ministry of Magic and other strange and fairly dangerous events. The result of this patch will be the updated version of the first chapter where waifu disappears and returns within the chapter’s story, and the second chapter where the events are continuing the main plot and establish the foundation for the next chapter.
In addition, there might be a third content patch, but it’ll depend on how big the second patch will actually be after we put everything into tasks and get an estimate on how much time they’ll take.

Overall, the first content patch (prologue for Act 2 Chapter 1) should not take too much time, as its sole purpose is to link the acts and the story without having to rewrite Act 2. In fact, the work on this patch is already in process: the texts are going through final editing stages, and the artists are actively working on their tasks.

The second content patch will most probably be bigger than the first one, and therefore will take more time to finish. As always, we will keep you updated on the status via these regular news posts, as well as answer any questions in Discord.

These patches should be released with new content, not as separate parts. In the end, you said there would be three patches, with a total of 12 sentences of text and a maximum of 2 additional illustrations... but they will take at least 9 months to complete.

krin228

Dec 3, 2018
I would be interested in the answers to those question as well.
I really enjoyed redoing the full act 1
Coherent, well written, and some really good developpment.

Still confused by the gap in story when getting to Act 2

Anyway, i'm happy to see the game is still on track.
Honestly, you have there one of the best art i've seen.
And, as and "old point n click lover", that LucasArt / Sierra, vibe, with all the references and small details hidden in plane sight... i LOVE that !
yep, first act is finished
yep, second act gona be rewright too (in some parts) to make story fine

Reactions: FlamingZelda

NoNickName

Jun 7, 2017
This bug only in leaked version, in other versions its fixed
Hello, are you sure it's fixed completely? I donwloaded version from this topic, last 10-beta and i still run in this bug with quest (Luna's ordinary day) in the new version of story. I tried to collect items in the different order - to no luck :(
Maybe someone else know how to solve this?

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Hello, are you sure it's fixed completely? I donwloaded version from this topic, last 10-beta and i still run in this bug with quest (Luna's ordinary day) in the new version of story. I tried to collect items in the different order - to no luck :(
Maybe someone else know how to solve this?
If you have any problem with game, you can find answer in our discord channel in en_help section

Regularus

Apr 2, 2019
Playing on "new plot" (from the start), i've been doing a "Just a drink" dialogue with Minerva at evening for a while, but i am now running into a crash everytime i try to get an evening "Just a drink" with her on chapter 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Out of that problem, so far the game is very good.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Playing on "new plot" (from the start), i've been doing a "Just a drink" dialogue with Minerva at evening for a while, but i am now running into a crash everytime i try to get an evening "Just a drink" with her on chapter 4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Out of that problem, so far the game is very good.
Thanks, will be fixed in new version pretty soon

MonivomMond

Apr 15, 2018
so, i luv the game!! <3 sure grind is tedious af but Luna and Ginni are best gf
I just wish there were more scenes like Daphne riding (slytherin needs a filling tho) and Ginni releasing the Kraken lol :giggle: cuz those are great fun.
dont get me wrong, Ginni is my favorite by far. But why does a side char get the best repeatable scene?
knowitall Hermione's decent but halfass and best MC Luna got the short stick (doesn't even get the big stick. unfair!)

btw Khan uuuh, the polyjuice Hermione scene - dreamscene <3
more possible future girl on girl polyjuice?? maybe with Ginni? pretty pls :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DK0000
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes