Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
The game is not perfect, no game in particular is perfect, NSFW or not. I played this game nearly two years ago and not gonna lie, I was disappointed when I reached the end of the game because there was no animated penetrative sex, of course I will not count Daphne's scene because it is a frame animation. Moving on, I was playing on Android which was so buggy it always messes the save up because it crashes with a 3 to 5 minute interval but the game is just too good to not play and finish so despite the bugs I kept playing it. I worked my way step-by-step without thinking about reading walkthroughs because of the crashes and manage to finish the game after a whole month and despite being disappointed, I was still impressed with the game's concept and art. The mini - games give you that amazing feeling when you manage to undress the prefect, and the build-up is so immense that you'd really hope you'd see the prefect get fucked uncontrollably.

I still commend and appreciate the staff and the developers behind this game, I know one day they'll get to a point where the game will be finally declared as finished and will be remembered as one of the best NSFW games of the 21st century. But seriously, I can't wait to see the prefects get fucked but the Live2D animation is just too good to be rushed. I will patiently wait, until this game is finished. Now that I have a PC that can run nearly any game I can finally play in peace.

Goodluck to the staff and developers of this game, I wish you good prosperity.
Most problems with Android build due to the RenPy engine itself and too detailed images, animations, etc. We are trying to shrink and make the game consume less RAM, but this is extremely problematic at the moment. For a comfortable game without crashes, you need a phone with 6 GB of RAM memory

chopolander

Dec 9, 2018
Apart from the two plots, which seems surreal to me.... I can't deny being confused by the acts... Wouldn't it be easier to create a linear story of witchy corruption and that's it? No, it doesn't seem so.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Apart from the two plots, which seems surreal to me.... I can't deny being confused by the acts... Wouldn't it be easier to create a linear story of witchy corruption and that's it? No, it doesn't seem so.
With acts and chapter, after any update, you dont need to replay all the game. That's what the divisions are made for

Reactions: omarmonir

vileness2

Apr 18, 2019
Is there any point in buying the dragon/tentacle/ostrich eggs or should I just cast the spell on the student with the mandrake?

JoshuaSweden

Apr 6, 2020
With acts and chapter, after any update, you dont need to replay all the game. That's what the divisions are made for
That sounds very sensible, but since most if not all updates includes changes in the earlier acts and chapters as well, it only adds to the confusion, at least to me. I would be much preferred if there would be a "new scenes" or "new gameplay" choice, as well as a "start from last update" for anyone who just want to continue the story onwards.

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
That sounds very sensible, but since most if not all updates includes changes in the earlier acts and chapters as well, it only adds to the confusion, at least to me. I would be much preferred if there would be a "new scenes" or "new gameplay" choice, as well as a "start from last update" for anyone who just want to continue the story onwards.
The better solution is making saves compatible or at least importable. Which we are working on.

The story, well, it's still inherently broken and even when it's updated it will have to be proofread, then reread to make sure it's coherent and to the original intent of the team. Something enjoyable to read and play.

Anything less, and we fully agree, we have let the player base down. We are sorry for that and our slowness but we appreciate everyone's support.

Last edited:

Scythe_KoP

Mar 14, 2019
The better solution is making saves compatible or at least importable. Which we are working on.

The story, well, it's still inherently broken and even when it's updated it will have to be proofread, then reread to make sure it's coherent and to the original intent of the team. Something enjoyable to read and play.

Anything less, and we fully agree, we have let the player base down. We are sorry for that and our slowness but we appreciate everyone's support.
There, this is what an honest Dev sounds like. You have my respect!

pigg

Jun 15, 2018

I have a couple of questions.
1. Is Act One finished now? No more quests/scenes being added in the future.
2. Is Ace Two getting a complete rewrite, like Act One?

Reactions: Black.Ankh

diras2010

Nov 4, 2017
Question for the Devs here...

Is there a way to get the latest translation files for the game? or the game itself downloads them from time to time?

Is because I'm working on the translation to Spanish and Latin-American Spanish, and wish to have an idea if my translation fits with whatever is happening at that moment in the game, since all I'm able to see is the texts, and have to play by ear on big chunks of the dialogues, since Spanish have gendered nouns and whatnot

Last edited:
Apr 29, 2023
Has Snape's drinking game disappeared, or am I missing it? I'm in Act 1 Chapter 5, and it's turned into a bit of a Grade Papers grind to get the money to buy things (The required tail plug alone requires more than 2 weeks of grading every day). Am I missing an income method? Love the game otherwise, looking forward to seeing what's next.

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
Question for the Devs here...

Is there a way to get the latest translation files for the game? or the game itself downloads them from time to time?

Is because I'm working on the translation to Spanish and Latin-American Spanish, and wish to have an idea if my translation fits with whatever is happening at that moment in the game, since all I'm able to see is the texts, and have to play by ear on big chunks of the dialogues, since Spanish have gendered nouns and whatnot
Unfortunately, as I know, you cam only translate on the site, if we give files to you, it will be the same as on the site

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes