JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
I have this on the fastest setting, it's painfully slowwwwwwwwwwww. Please continue to ignore all constructive feedback, it's practically a trademark of Sad Crab interaction at this point. This is obviously a perfect game and every player who's provided feedback is simply a moron not worthy of the glory you've provided the world.

View attachment 2698344
Well you know Renpy enough and the pauses bother you enough, simply remove them. I am sure that is not very difficult. Not once have I had to resort to name calling, I am not that petty, I merely like jokes.

Reactions: Anomaly67

mast3r

Apr 28, 2017
Well guys that's it. I haven't been for 2 years in this thread and I can assure you this project is an erotic blue ball trainer. Almost nothing has changed for 2 years. The new scenes look even less sexualized than the old ones. Nearly everything in this project is wrong except the drawings. The best thing that the developer did is to allow people to watch the whole gallery from the start (btw the cheat file name is changed - it is "engorgio mentula") this thing saves lots of time! And for that and only for that, I would rate this game 2 stars.

magistrate

Feb 2, 2019
The interface is painfully slow at times, because the devs prioritise making it look nice over functionality. Going between the Sonya menus should not take two seconds. Having to click through all the messages at the start is also very annoying.

Edit: I tried to bypass some of the grind with Ren'py Save Editor and the game won't even let me load that save. The fuck? Why would you waste time on blocking that instead of making the game better?

TheHonestReviewer

Nov 13, 2021
The game is not perfect, no game in particular is perfect, NSFW or not. I played this game nearly two years ago and not gonna lie, I was disappointed when I reached the end of the game because there was no animated penetrative sex, of course I will not count Daphne's scene because it is a frame animation. Moving on, I was playing on Android which was so buggy it always messes the save up because it crashes with a 3 to 5 minute interval but the game is just too good to not play and finish so despite the bugs I kept playing it. I worked my way step-by-step without thinking about reading walkthroughs because of the crashes and manage to finish the game after a whole month and despite being disappointed, I was still impressed with the game's concept and art. The mini - games give you that amazing feeling when you manage to undress the prefect, and the build-up is so immense that you'd really hope you'd see the prefect get fucked uncontrollably.

I still commend and appreciate the staff and the developers behind this game, I know one day they'll get to a point where the game will be finally declared as finished and will be remembered as one of the best NSFW games of the 21st century. But seriously, I can't wait to see the prefects get fucked but the Live2D animation is just too good to be rushed. I will patiently wait, until this game is finished. Now that I have a PC that can run nearly any game I can finally play in peace.

Goodluck to the staff and developers of this game, I wish you good prosperity.

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
If you guys are still having problems with the cheatcode for whatever reason, reference pic to make sure you have the cheat code file in the right location. You'll get a *cheats activated!* on the loading screen to know its working
On Mac, it doesn’t look like that. In the folder, there’s the code, the IMVOIS, the game without a .exe, License, and readme. I tried to make a file named with the code in the folder and got nothing.

Reactions: triscuits

DarkDank

Oct 26, 2019
The Helena going along with MC as he uses an item of mind control on the main girls?
Fucking hot as hell, loved caking each of them in cum while she's encouraging you to! Definitely scratched my mind control itch, thanks Khan!
I guess content of this nature wouldn't be needed with Ginny (though it'd be nice) but Cho Chang or any other side girl not super into MC would be very much appreciated!

triscuits

Jul 9, 2018
Having trouble with placement of the cheat code for MAC, also what kind of file shoould it be created from...guessing not a folder named the code

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes