Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
why bother if game is abandoned :unsure:
Why do you think the game is abandoned? Sad Crab are active on their itch account, currently doing character popularity votes even. The f95 uploaded version(0.10b.0) is behind because of how they update the game and there will be a more complete 10b version when the public variant hits, if that's what is confusing.

Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
you must be new here...
I am, ironically I came here due to this very title. :)

I've read a lot of the threads so far and I've noticed the abandoned titles. I've noticed the patterns and the like, and even though I do not claim to know better than someone who has been here longer I know that this game is not abandoned. It might get abandoned of course, could even happen tomorrow.

But looking at Sad Crabs Itch Io, their patreon and their webpage tells me this game is not about to be abandoned.

But yes, I am new here. But not to forums in general or indie games. ;)

Feb 23, 2022
I am, ironically I came here due to this very title. :)

I've read a lot of the threads so far and I've noticed the abandoned titles. I've noticed the patterns and the like, and even though I do not claim to know better than someone who has been here longer I know that this game is not abandoned. It might get abandoned of course, could even happen tomorrow.

But looking at Sad Crabs Itch Io, their patreon and their webpage tells me this game is not about to be abandoned.

But yes, I am new here. But not to forums in general or indie games. ;)
oh, no one actually thinks its gonna be abandoned, they make far too much money off of it to abandon it, a lot of people have just lost faith because of how slow the updates are

Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
It doesn't have any new scenes compared to 0.10A posted here, is it?
Innocent Witches has sort of a 2.5 or 3 lane release of alpha, beta and public. The public ones have continued to be updated after 10b was released, and so the current public one 0.9.12 has a lot of things that the current 10b doesn't. The current 10.5b though contains everything previous to it, ergo 0.9.12 and down the list of the public ones as well.

So updating the page to the current non-public 10.5b would grant a "bucket load" of new content and fixes, including scenes.

EDIT: To clarify: When 0.10b.0 was released, it released with content from 0.9.7.2 or something like that, and afterwards when public 0.9.7.3 up to the current 0.9.12.0 was updated that content also came with 0.10b.1 and up to the current 0.10b.5.

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes