Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
The news from 20.12.2023:

Hello, wizards!

One more development cycle is past us and it’s time to update you on what’s happening with Innocent Witches at the moment, and also have some words before the year ends. Let’s start.

Beginning with an art-preview (available in the following post). This time it’s… Hermione! And not just miss know-it-all in her usual outfit, but fresh out of the shower. Ugh, if only she didn’t have that darn towel on her…

Ahem, next, a short summary about what’s been done for 0.11A.

• Most of the coding time, as expected, went into insertion of the new content into the game. As of now, about one third of the new chapter has been implemented and tested in the game. This content includes some of the existing events blended together with new encounters.
  • Artists continued to work on the current tasks that are still left to be finished. Siserg has been hard at work on finishing the Great Hall, one of the new locations, and filling it with minions. Since the hall is called, well, great, the amount of minions is also quite high, so it takes some time to fill in all the benches for all four faculties. Other artists are working on smaller tasks, such as minions on the locations for different story encounters, interactive objects in locations, and a couple of inventory items.

One major task is still ahead of us and it’s the fullscreen scene with the elf-maid. It will be done by Siserg so first he’ll need to finish the Great Hall and only then will he switch on the scene.
  • The scenario people are now planning the events for 0.11B, which will focus on chapter 2 in act 2. In this chapter all the prefects will be back in Hogwarts and ready to act. This means that it will finally be the proper time to re-add the existing fullscreen scenes with them from the old plot. And that’s of course on top of the new events that will continue the story after chapter 1.
Hermione_towel.jpg Next, a couple of words about the tasks that are left for 0.11A. As it was mentioned earlier, the part of the main story about finding the ingredients and brewing the polyjuice potion is almost finished. After it’s done we’ll start the second part, in which Marcus will have to adapt to everyday life as a female student in Hogwarts. This part will be bigger than the first one and will take more time considering any of the four waifus can be missing, and therefore all four will need their own piece of the story. In the end we think it’ll be worth it and will add more diversity and immersion into the game.

In addition, a couple of new characters will make their appearance in the main events. This will act as an introductory stage for them, so that further down the story they will join the club and will be able to visit Marcus like other girls. It will also help to expand the roster of female students from Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw, as these two faculties currently don’t have as many girls as the other two. For example, Gryffindor has Ginny, Hermione and Parvati, and Slyterin has Daphne and Nola, while Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff have only Luna and Susan respectively.

One last thing, there will be no voting this time. However! We’re currently holding a “Miss Hogwarts” contest where you can vote for one of the two lovely participants each day. Only one of them will make it to the first place, so be sure to vote for those you like the most! The voting and the brackets are available here -

And of course, it’s almost Christmas and New Year’s Eve. We won’t be repeating others and tell you the same old stuff, we will just say that we’re moving forward and that wouldn’t happen without you and your continuous support, feedback and everlasting interest in the game. Thank you! We are grateful for that and will move forward with the development, despite everything that is happening, so that you continue to enjoy the game and will eventually play the full and finished version of Innocent Witches. Until then, have a good one!

Looking forward to meeting you all in 2024 with more info about the development and of course with more awesome art that we all love.

Stay strong.

Peace ✌

Your,

Sad Crabs.

Shinobikun

Oct 5, 2017
One major task is still ahead of us and it’s the fullscreen scene with the elf-maid. It will be done by Siserg so first he’ll need to finish the Great Hall and only then will he switch on the scene.
Still cant believe the next full screen scene is with the elf maiden. When someone first said that on here I thought it was a troll...

Every now and then I check this thread and probably once a year i play the update. Might leave it out this year to be honest lol

Like, what the hell is wrong with the development of this game? :LOL: My favorite character is Luna and the last (and only) full screen scene with her is now from an update from exactly 4 years ago. How is that something that is even possible for the main girls?

The patreons must be masochists

Btw I still vaguely remember that there was supposed to be a mini game for Luna but it kept getting pushed from release to release. Yet years later its still not there lol

Moedoe

Jul 13, 2019
Still cant believe the next full screen scene is with the elf maiden. When someone first said that on here I thought it was a troll...

Every now and then I check this thread and probably once a year i play the update. Might leave it out this year to be honest lol

Like, what the hell is wrong with the development of this game? :LOL: My favorite character is Luna and the last (and only) full screen scene with her is now from an update from exactly 4 years ago. How is that something that is even possible for the main girls?

The patreons must be masochists

Btw I still vaguely remember that there was supposed to be a mini game for Luna but it kept getting pushed from release to release. Yet years later its still not there lol
Luna is mine favorite girl too! Here some artwork ;)

tibujura

Jun 3, 2020
I don't even like new siserg's artstyle. The characters look way off from the originals. The latest scene with hermione is a good example.

Reactions: Jameyboi

Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
Does anyone know how to make it possible to summon Bobby the house elf again after chasing him away?
I believe you click on the headmasters desk and click on the middle tab, the one with the Hogwarts icon on it and choose the Bobby/Shop option.

Edit: Thats how the New Plot does it, if you're playing the Old plot you have to send an owl for Bobby.

Last edited:

giannizr

Jul 3, 2020
I believe you click on the headmasters desk and click on the middle tab, the one with the Hogwarts icon on it and choose the Bobby/Shop option.

Edit: Thats how the New Plot does it, if you're playing the Old plot you have to send an owl for Bobby.
The issue is that I clicked on "Send the impudent elf away" option and now Marcus always says "There's no need for that" when I want to summon him

Loffy-chan

Dec 27, 2023
The issue is that I clicked on "Send the impudent elf away" option and now Marcus always says "There's no need for that" when I want to summon him
They are still moving over the New plot in chunks so it might change, but usually when Bobby or the Sorting Hat becomes unusable it has to do with what chapter you're currently in. So if you cannot interact with Bobby/the Store, then I recommend to just progress further in the story.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes