Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
People are acting like they paid a subscription for the past 8 years. It's not a bad game but don't expect and update to be some big thing. And if the devs can point out just downloading the smaller patch files they might be less butthurt to them.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Mega
Soon we also add this build here on our site
Sorry, mate, but I've tried downloading that thing 3 times and it always stops around 20%. Mega gives me issues lately, could you upload it to pixeldrain or something like that?

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
After such a long time, one might think supporters deserve at least a full sex scene with Hermony. Nope! Just random new characters and expansion to existing Minerva scene... We had slow devs and we had directionless devs but we never had slow directionless de... Actually we had, so many of them and this one is the best example so far.
:whistle:

Khan

Game Developer
Apr 4, 2017
After such a long time, one might think supporters deserve at least a full sex scene with Hermony. Nope! Just random new characters and expansion to existing Minerva scene... We had slow devs and we had directionless devs but we never had slow directionless de... Actually we had, so many of them and this one is the best example so far.
:whistle:
All patrons know that we don't rush with sex scenes only for scenes, need enough level of corruption and story. We easily can make a sideshow of scenes for wankers, but Noone will play the game again

DigitalFire

Aug 20, 2017
All patrons know that we don't rush with sex scenes only for scenes, need enough level of corruption and story. We easily can make a sideshow of scenes for wankers, but Noone will play the game again
So writing is the one causes delays? Really? Like the "oh so great story" of your game earned much praise? Also it's not even about the "slow progression" because you seem to "progress" any other character but the main ones since 2018, lol. You adding ugly house-elf bs characters is nothing to do with "slow progression" or "story". You are just baiting people with the main characters and just run circles with BS characters you keep adding to the game. We are talking 8 years of development time, not months.

Fuku95

Jul 27, 2023
The Patreon gets $24,000 a month (nearly $300,000/year)--this is the highest I have personally seen for any Patreon page. I would hope it is more than just a hobby with that kind of support.
Wow, Just Wow. It's not nice of game developers to take advantage of slow people like this. 8 years of development with little content? That's some pro milking right there, no wonder people want to become game devs.

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes