dolore23

Jun 17, 2018
I downloaded the game and created the erecto totalus txt file, the gallery is accessible but I can't find the extra command to unlock all the memories

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
I actually like the game a lot and I think the quality is excellent so I am ok with waiting but I also agree that the direction the game is taking is upsetting, who the hell asked for the elf sex scenes? Why not focus on the main girls?

ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022

translate it yourself
Well, they can claim all they want it's "a love project" but that's just words. Words which would be very easy to verify -- just have them turn off Patreon subscriptions and let's see how long they continue toiling on this "love project" without the tiny incentive of cash coming in each month.

After all it's not like they need that money, with 80% of them having regular jobs, right?

Last edited:

Louschen

Sep 26, 2017
This is already going beyond all limits, racism, insults to the developers and their relatives, it’s time for you to heal your head if this is how you feel about us and the game.
Such a crybaby. If the game was good with a relatively steady flow of updates nobody would tell you jackshit, but it's not. At least don't complain on a pirate forum where you don't have control of banning people that talk shit about you.

Mlkel33

Dec 27, 2022
Dev team is more active in this thread than their own game's development. It's almost 10 years in the making and this is all they have to show. People, the latest version is 0.11 and it's almost 10 years already. Ditch this dogshit of a game and developer/s. It won't be long until the Patreon subs decline. It's only a matter of time now with this latest "update." People were willing to wait this long and kept paying because they wanted more but the dev team didn't deliver. Just abandon the game and name of the company because no one will ever touch anything associated with this team.

Last edited:

Fraydon

Apr 22, 2019
People are acting like they paid a subscription for the past 8 years. It's not a bad game but don't expect and update to be some big thing. And if the devs can point out just downloading the smaller patch files they might be less butthurt to them.

leathermax

Feb 10, 2019
Mega
Soon we also add this build here on our site
Sorry, mate, but I've tried downloading that thing 3 times and it always stops around 20%. Mega gives me issues lately, could you upload it to pixeldrain or something like that?

3.00 star(s) 318 Votes