JayBee

Sep 13, 2017
I was a patreon for a bit (twice), and I've played almost every iteration of this game from the beginning. I also paid $20 for the last main update. I just can't give them any more money. The last update, with the kiss with Hermione, was really underwhelming and the POV with Hermione looks terrible tbh (she was oddly muscular and her face was different). I'll be thankful if a hero posts the update, but I just can't in good faith give them any more money.

• Haha
Reactions: cxx

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
That is a list of sex scenes available in april.

am I misunderstanding, or are you saying every single one of those scenes has been stated to be removed and will intentionally NOT be added back ever in the future as per explicit dev statement?
or wait, are those the list of scenes that existed in the pre reboot but don't exist in current version, but are NOT the scenes which the dev said will never get readded? (in which case, what are the scenes they said will never get readded)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
am I misunderstanding, or are you saying every single one of those scenes has been stated to be removed and will intentionally NOT be added back ever in the future as per explicit dev statement?
or wait, are those the list of scenes that existed in the pre reboot but don't exist in current version, but are NOT the scenes which the dev said will never get readded? (in which case, what are the scenes they said will never get readded)?
currently old memoirs aren't accessible (w/o using old version (apparently .10 beta was last with access to old memoirs)) aka are pre-reboot, when/if those get re-added is unknown.

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
Can you give a couple of examples?
I am curious
What old plot have but new plot doesn't have is:
The skill tree which I'm interested with :p . I remember the last skill was locked, (maybe it's the mind control red slot I guess?. I can only unlock level 2.). I guess they must've kinda skip the development and proceed to create a new plot. What a shame.

Reactions: harem.king
3.00 star(s) 325 Votes