Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Isn't the dev from Russia? Vodka costs money, you can't work without it, but than you can't work fast either.

pahabaz

Feb 27, 2018
That is not,I think they are khokhols like me,lard expensive ,so they try to implement their product as best as possible хD

Apr 30, 2017
So what's available so far(H scenes)? Wanna know if it's worth the download for now
One scene with McGonagall, quite near the beginning of the game. Don't bother playing any further you will just be left with blue balls. Nonetheless, from a quality standpoint its an amazing game. just not rly any lewd content in it atm.

Erudito

Mar 10, 2018
One scene with McGonagall, quite near the beginning of the game. Don't bother playing any further you will just be left with blue balls. Nonetheless, from a quality standpoint its an amazing game. just not rly any lewd content in it atm.
Sad times. But the art looks gorgeous so far tho.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
yes art is good but sexscenes we have to wait few years.

there's also masturbation on ghost's titties besides mcgonagall fucking (rape actually).

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I playd, ok, small, great art, boring Story because, no sense. Art Great really. 2045 i go in rent, i hope i can Play 0.2 tehn

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Dev cycle over summer was about 30 days... problem with that.... you pick one thing to implement and it's not content. So 0.2 is a bit more progressive than other releases, each one should actually have more content than the previous.

3.00 star(s) 320 Votes