JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Agreed - there are too many games around where sluts are literally jumping on your scewer in a first couple of minutes of gameplay. Your approach is different - there is actual tease, some meaningful actions required to push the story forward, and that`s why your game is going to be great. However, from the player perspective, rewards have to be more commonly weaved into the plot. They could be minor - a little bit of fanservice here and there - but it will surely make a difference.

@Sam Urai, given that the majority of devs are from Russia where all the white males shaming is not a common case yet (thanks God), I don`t believe the morality is actually linked to the social/political trends of nowadays. The point still stands, though - this whole business with magically-powered suppression of sexual affairs should have been brought for some reason. @JoeBanks, any chance you could shed some light on why this is a part of setting - provided this is not something you aim to cover on Patreon, of course?
There's some backstory to the fact that previously, there was a spell misused to rape the female students, for this reason there were great pains taken to assure this didn't happen again. This gives pretense to why you must go out of your way to work around it, from the shadows or in fairly straight forward manner of corruption.

Sometimes it's hard to discern all intent due to language differences and the main writers ideas can be quite fanciful... ie, I can't keep track of them all.

While there are obvious logic gaps, over time they should be corrected. Due to the way renpy translates, I have to work within the confines of it to try to account for and adjust the story to make sense in english.

The whole socio-political agenda... don't over analyze intentions, there's huge cultural differences.

beardybeard

Sep 27, 2018
There's some backstory to the fact that previously, there was a spell misused to rape the female students, for this reason there were great pains taken to assure this didn't happen again. This gives pretense to why you must go out of your way to work around it, from the shadows or in fairly straight forward manner of corruption.

Sometimes it's hard to discern all intent due to language differences and the main writers ideas can be quite fanciful... ie, I can't keep track of them all.

While there are obvious logic gaps, over time they should be corrected. Due to the way renpy translates, I have to work within the confines of it to try to account for and adjust the story to make sense in english.

The whole socio-political agenda... don't over analyze intentions, there's huge cultural differences.
So it`s more of a reason to make gameplay more interesting by adding a global restriction. Makes sense, thank you for the explanation!

By the way, what`s the issue with renpy translations you`ve mentioned? Any chance you guys could use some assistance with the translation/editing stuff from the community, for the dialogue files? Я не полиглот, но было бы интересно попробовать.

wint____

Jul 9, 2018
@JoeBanks Sounds to me like you should hire a project director to get your writer and artist to work together, since whoever is in charge is not doing that.

"If you build it..."

Last edited:
Reactions: Jaun Karr
Mar 21, 2018
Does anyone have the Mega link for v0.1B? Kinda need it to be able to port over my saves cause I don't wanna restart my progress.

hofuldigggg

Nov 14, 2018
so after like 3 years of development is there any content in this game? i see it got another update but dont see a changelog.

Bueno

Apr 26, 2017
I haven't played since the early builds, reading some of the pages on here it seems to be a firm opinion that the game has suffered from a lot of tedious dialogue in broken english. Is this still the case with the latest updates or has the production become more refined?

Zellemate

Community Manager For HeavenStudios
Game Developer
Dec 13, 2016
I haven't played since the early builds, reading some of the pages on here it seems to be a firm opinion that the game has suffered from a lot of tedious dialogue in broken english. Is this still the case with the latest updates or has the production become more refined?
I would say a lot more refined, they actual have a native speaking/writing American onboard the development team.
The engine(renpy) and what they have done to make their game better, is really impressive, if you ask me.
That said there its still a lot of Russian "jokes", which can be both good or bad depending on what a person prefers.
Main problem is content is somewhat slow, to be kind. So not much at the moment really.
Looking forward to seeing the young witches in action soon

Reactions: queeg500

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
um why is there no mac version arable for download?
Because no one uses a Mac. Those who do, use words like, "arable"

(there will be a new release soon for 5 dollar patrons, you can ensure you get the mac version that way)

For 0.1F you can use the official Patreon page.

It was a public release ;)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 321 Votes