cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
graphically or sexwise?

themewised there are akabur's witch trainer, feodosiys mod and then witch trainer silver. sadcrabs witch trainer mod wasn't finished i think (he himself can confirm or deny that if wants).

Reactions: Wyrdo

JoeBanks

Innocent Witches/Not Another Adventurer!
Game Developer
May 5, 2018
graphically or sexwise?

themewised there are akabur's witch trainer, feodosiys mod and then witch trainer silver. sadcrabs witch trainer mod wasn't finished i think (he himself can confirm or deny that if wants).
Both, hopefully :) Um... I don't know anything about Witch Trainer, that's a Khan question as I had zero involvement back then.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
orig witch trainer has 3 mods in f95, wt silver (sill developed), sadcrab's unfinished witch trainer and feodosiys mod which pretty much finishes what sc started. there are other mods but some of those had only small differences to orig game and are slightly younger than akabur's.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
I would recommend playing the silver wt since it adds a lot and keeps adding to this day, but I think princess trainer is so superior to WT in every way that to me the game is pretty underwhelming, specially the original version, at least silver mod keeps adding stuff and girls. That's why I have high hopes for innocent witches, even if the development cycle is ridiculous

but if you want to see hermione getting fucked, it's the place to go to right now

rgevake

Dec 23, 2017
Is there any walkthrough?
I finally came to the point of first sexscene in the prologue but can't fill the green bar.

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
The .exe gets detected as Malware
What malware scanner are you using? I can 100% guarantee that's a false positive.

Cylance and Jiangmin engines should flag all Renpy games this way FYI. Given that I can see all the code, I can assure you there's nothing nefarious about it. Also, upload sites actively scan uploads and remove files... push the .exe to Google drive and download it... they scan all uploads.

Last edited:

LatZaiN

Jan 25, 2018
What malware scanner are you using? I can 100% guarantee that's a false positive.

Cylance and Jiangmin engines should flag all Renpy games this way FYI. Given that I can see all the code, I can assure you there's nothing nefarious about it. Also, upload sites actively scan uploads and remove files... push the .exe to Google drive and download it... they scan all uploads.
Using Bitdefender Total Security, will report it as a false positive to the service

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Using Bitdefender Total Security, will report it as a false positive to the service
Cool, has to be a heuristics issue where it thinks it sees something.

Last edited:
Apr 30, 2017
took some time and replayed the game, just to see if i missed something and to try to find this lake scene which you can supposedly access somehow. didn't manage to do it, so it seems you have to be some kind of wizard to do so ;)

i have to state this again, this game has rly amazing artwork and so much detail and quality to it. however, it strikes me as odd that the different parts of the game feel so disconnected from each other. also even though there is so much artwork in this game, there is hardly any lewd content. the scene with mcgonycle (i don't fucking know how to write her name, the head teacher) is so well done! it would be greate if one could somehow trigger this scene again after the first act.

maybe the author can shine some light on this: are lewd scenes so much more work than the rest of the art?
once again: rly well done game and i hope the next few updates bring some actual sexual content to the table.

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
Art = awesome
jokes = Awesome
UI = awesome
game engine/ play style = awesome

but so far, the content has only covered granny fetish, which is gross, and weird siscon/ntr/interrogation/bestiality/txt-only weird shit. the progression is far too convoluted, and seems to attempt to lock you into a route to force you to replay through to unlock other routes. tedious in this type of game.

also, the plot-line seems more like it's trying to push some sexual moral agenda through reverse psychology; or perhaps using it as a metaphor for some sort of online moral trading with the IM/VOIP and VOIP references.

to be honest, its kind of a shame... i feel like i just got conned into a college church class where everyone is jokingly saying "sure, sin is awesome!" while giving you shifty eyes, false promises, moral regurgitation, and trying to hook you up with the desperate "old maid"...

basically, try not to allow your REAL LIFE social agenda to infect the heart of the content, if you want people to stay interested and love the game. fantasy IS fantasy for a reason.

i really hope the game progresses beyond this, into some good ole' wholesome headmaster corrupts school girls and has his harem fun :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zellemate

JoeBanks

Game Developer
May 5, 2018
Art = awesome
jokes = Awesome
UI = awesome
game engine/ play style = awesome

but so far, the content has only covered granny fetish, which is gross, and weird siscon/ntr/interrogation/bestiality/txt-only weird shit. the progression is far too convoluted, and seems to attempt to lock you into a route to force you to replay through to unlock other routes. tedious in this type of game.

also, the plot-line seems more like it's trying to push some sexual moral agenda through reverse psychology; or perhaps using it as a metaphor for some sort of online moral trading with the IM/VOIP and VOIP references.

to be honest, its kind of a shame... i feel like i just got conned into a college church class where everyone is jokingly saying "sure, sin is awesome!" while giving you shifty eyes, false promises, moral regurgitation, and trying to hook you up with the desperate "old maid"...

basically, try not to allow your REAL LIFE social agenda to infect the heart of the content, if you want people to stay interested and love the game. fantasy IS fantasy for a reason.

i really hope the game progresses beyond this, into some good ole' wholesome headmaster corrupts school girls and has his harem fun :)
Thanks for the feedback. The actual idea is to let the player finish events in any order (to a point). There is definitely some issues with execution which will be addressed. More pressingly (at least from my point of view, we are a team after all) pushing out content would be a bigger win for players. One of the things that has surprised me most is the level of complaints about having any sort of puzzle involved to ascertain content. As much as I am all in for giving the player what they want (sex), just handing it through zero effort seems less fruitful. All that being said, if the story was more engaging and less wordy that would also be a big win. I caveat that last part with the fact that people can simply use the scroll wheel and not even read the content which lowers it's priority and also dilutes interest with developers.

Sam Urai

Sep 9, 2018
pu
Thanks for the feedback. The actual idea is to let the player finish events in any order (to a point). There is definitely some issues with execution which will be addressed. More pressingly (at least from my point of view, we are a team after all) pushing out content would be a bigger win for players. One of the things that has surprised me most is the level of complaints about having any sort of puzzle involved to ascertain content. As much as I am all in for giving the player what they want (sex), just handing it through zero effort seems less fruitful. All that being said, if the story was more engaging and less wordy that would also be a big win. I caveat that last part with the fact that people can simply use the scroll wheel and not even read the content which lowers it's priority and also dilutes interest with developers.
puzzles? secrets? hidden items? stat checks and item checks and gold management and achievemnts? depth of gameplay? Gripping plot? Character development? absolutely! plz. and thank you. couple of hours into the game and only having... mcgonagal... bad decision. then to only have that again in the showers... felt kind of like a "lets wave a flag for all of the old ladies out there who still think they're sexy", gimmick; while slapping your fanbase in the face with a giant "haha". the scene and mechanics was well put together... but the character choice was.... not. Nelson from the simpsons however, would be proud.

also, the plot line problems that all of the girls are having; with the MC trying to recover the "truth" of his memories while currently in prison, definitely seems like a reverse psychology attempt to get across your socio-political agenda, and paint all men as potential rapists. i mean, yeah, you present their issues as crazy and overselous in the game, and then have the MC turn around and be exactly that; especially considering current social and political climates. yes, we know it's a perverted headmaster trying to corrupt the hot young college girls... doesn't mean we should be encouraged to swallow their rhetoric along the way. There are more organic and actually believable ways to develop the character of these ladies, and the plot line, without having them all be raging afraid feminists. i mean, it IS the harry potter world. One would be fine, but 3/4? c'mon... and yes, even luna's problem sounds awefully similar trying to create a sex offenders registry within hogwarts. seriously?

in short, it's poor taste. a fundamentally flawed narrative wrapped in a pretty package. a waste of great potential. i sincerely hope that the plot line, and narrative of this story is given more of a universe and life of it's own, and less influenced by the agenda and short-sighted morals of the author. we want perversion, fun, and FANTASY... not ayn rand.

"to allow existence to impress itself upon your work, is art. To allow your work to impress itself upon existence, is delusion."

but that's just my 2 cents.

beardybeard

Sep 27, 2018
Agreed - there are too many games around where sluts are literally jumping on your scewer in a first couple of minutes of gameplay. Your approach is different - there is actual tease, some meaningful actions required to push the story forward, and that`s why your game is going to be great. However, from the player perspective, rewards have to be more commonly weaved into the plot. They could be minor - a little bit of fanservice here and there - but it will surely make a difference.

@Sam Urai, given that the majority of devs are from Russia where all the white males shaming is not a common case yet (thanks God), I don`t believe the morality is actually linked to the social/political trends of nowadays. The point still stands, though - this whole business with magically-powered suppression of sexual affairs should have been brought for some reason. @JoeBanks, any chance you could shed some light on why this is a part of setting - provided this is not something you aim to cover on Patreon, of course?

3.00 star(s) 321 Votes