TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020
Sucking a cock without the boyfriend knowing + getting fingered in a spa AND enjoying it without again the boyfriend knowing is not NTR for you? :unsure:
No, this is just plain cheating. Imagine your wife / girlfriend fucks someone else and you don't know or you find out later, then she has simply cheated on you. If she fucks someone else and you find out and she leaves you for him, it would be ntr. Please correct me if I am wrong but everyone seems to define ntr for themselves.

• Red Heart
Reactions: SoZ333 and ntrvip

Hayalbaz

Apr 4, 2019
Sucking a cock without the boyfriend knowing + getting fingered in a spa AND enjoying it without again the boyfriend knowing is not NTR for you? :unsure:
If you think you're jennifer's boyfriend yes this is ntr. but if you think of yourself as jennifer not ntr.. ehehe..
ntr is a very changeable thought.. or just an exciting event if you're looking at it as a visual game. No matter who thinks what if you enjoy the game.

Generally, there is a change of subject in such games due to the reactions of people.
but I don't think there will be a change as this game is made by Inceton Games NTR.
Have a FUN. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
TrissLover Hayalbaz yoda123 you are all right until she do a bit more if you are thinking about yourself as Jennifer playing but she enjoyed it at the spa she even wanted the guy to finish the job and we all know what that means for the future + the boyfriend is a total douchebag + letting her unsastified.. the result is clear playing thinking you are jennifer or your true self will probably not change the end result which will be NTR :ROFLMAO: we will enjoy a good game for sure :love:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Why open a independent patreon page for NTR games and start this great remake...
this game is for sure great but as Female MC.. there is no NTR! :unsure:

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
Why open a independent patreon page for NTR games and start this great remake...
this game if for sure great but as Female MC.. and there is no NTR! :unsure:
There will be NTR soon according to the original game, female MC is not bad for NTR games.. Anna Exciting Affection is a proof of it, among others.. :)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
There will be NTR soon according to the original game, female MC is not bad for NTR games.. Anna Exciting Affection is a proof of it, among others.. :)
no ntr tag in Anna as you can see
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-v0-04-deepsleep.2689/
this is the F95 NTR description:
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
due to this many many games with Female MC have no longer NTR TAG

As you can see the description is clear...
For Female protaganist the correct TAG is "cheating"

Maybe only if the husband cheats on the Female MC to cause jealousy?:unsure:

The Jennifer husband is not the MC... so only cheating ... and maybe swinging if the husband is involved by Jennifer in sex with others...
I'm with you about female mc and ntr but this will happen only if the husband has an active role in the corruption of his wife... and i think is not so easy to write a story where the husband of a female MC can have an active role only if the MC wife and her husband are each other in good relationship...

Like "THE OFFICE WIFE"

Last edited:

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
no ntr tag in Anna as you can see
https://f95zone.to/threads/anna-exciting-affection-ch-2-v0-04-deepsleep.2689/
this is the F95 NTR description:
Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.
due to this many many games with Female MC have no longer NTR TAG

As you can see the description is clear...
For Female protaganist the correct TAG is "cheating"

Maybe only if the husband cheat on the Female MC to cause jealousy?:unsure:

The Jennifer husband is not the MC... so only cheating ... and maybe swinging if the husband is involved by Jennifer in sex with others.
Actually NTR is difficult and confusing sometimes, some requirements have to be seen first.

If the female MC cheat and enjoys it + the boyfriend knows it is not cheating anymore, it is NTR.. even if the boyfriend don't know it is NTR cause she is willing to leave the skimpy boyfriend for an alpha upgraded male lol

if the boyfriend knows and besides that agree with that and want to keep the relation going it is cuckolding.. very confusing sometimes but that's what it is

So yeah Anna is not that NTR but at the same time it is for many people cause she enjoys cheating + the boyfriend caught her if i'm correct one time i think in one of the updates and she kept having sex with others with him not been aware of it.. but enjoying a lot so she probably wants to leave the boyfriend "speculation"

For "Inside Jennifer" i see the NTR coming cause the boyfriend is really really beta and Jennifer will keep cheating until the NTR comes eventually, that's what i think.. maybe there will be the option to only cheat but not NTR the boyfriend.. but i pretty sure there will be NTR the boyfriend is too beta, extremelly beta on this one lol

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Actually NTR is difficult and confusing sometimes, some requirements have to be seen first.

If the female MC cheat and enjoys it + the boyfriend knows it is not cheating anymore, it is NTR.. even if the boyfriend don't know it is NTR cause she is willing to leave the skimpy boyfriend for an alpha upgraded male lol

if the boyfriend knows and besides that agree with that and want to keep the relation going it is cuckolding.. very confusing sometimes but that's what it is

So yeah Anna is not that NTR but at the same time it is for many people cause she enjoys cheating + the boyfriend caught her if i'm correct one time i think in one of the updates and she kept having sex with others with him not been aware of it.. but enjoying a lot so she probably wants to leave the boyfriend "speculation"

For "Inside Jennifer" i see the NTR coming cause the boyfriend is really really beta and Jennifer will keep cheating until the NTR comes eventually, that's what i think.. maybe there will be the option to only cheat but not NTR the boyfriend.. but i pretty sure there will be NTR the boyfriend is too beta, extremelly beta on this one lol
I have edited my previous post at the same time you replay to me (sorry)

I'm with you but please read the new version of my post that now is complete.
https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-ep-1-bonus-inceton-games-ntr.80745/post-5847637

The fact is that in Female MC game if the husband/boyfriend is not directly involved in the corruption of his wife/girlfriend ... or in incest games also father, brother etc etc...
seems that the only tags required are
cheating.swingnd and maybe sharing

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I have edited my previous post at the same time you replay to me (sorry)

I'm with you but please read the new version of my post that now is complete.
https://f95zone.to/threads/inside-jennifer-ep-1-bonus-inceton-games-ntr.80745/post-5847637

The fact is that in Female MC game if the husband/boyfriend is not directly involved in the corruption of his wife/girlfriend ... or in incest games also father, brother etc etc...
seems that the only tags required are
cheating.swingnd and maybe sharing
I just read the updated post but again there is some wrong information cause The Office Wife is not really NTR it is more cuckolding cause the husband wants to share his wife with others and enjoys it.. that's why i tell you it is very confusing..lol

In the case of "Inside Jennifer" even if the boyfriend is not involved in the corruption if Jennifer enjoys the constant cheating stuff that will eventually happen to her + leaves the boyfriend for an alpha male or even it she let him behind not having sex with him cause she enjoys more the sex with another one and that comes to a dead relationship between them it is NTR. So that's what i think is the destiny of Jennifer, hope there is both paths tho so people who don't like NTR and like Cheating can stay with the boyfriend or whatever but this boyfriend omg.. i don't think anyone will choose that path :ROFLMAO:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I just read the updated post but again there is some wrong information cause The Office Wife is not really NTR
is the only way to make a story with Female MC and NTR because her husbund is the one that push her to have sex with others...
The office wife is the perfect example and there is ntr tag as you can see
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-office-wife-v0-50-j-s-deacon.44541/
and they love each other in a strong way...

if the husband/boyfriend is not involved like Anna the ntr tag is not necessary because tags are focused on the MC

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
is the only way to make a story with Female MC and NTR because her husbund is the one that push her to have sex with others...
The office wife is the perfect example and there is ntr tag as you can see
and they love each other in a strong way...

if the husband/boyfriend is not involved like Anna the ntr tag is not necessary because tags are focused on the MC
Again that's "cuckolding", if the husband push her to have sex with others it is "cuckolding" not NTR.

If the husband/boyfriend is not involved like Anna the NTR tag is not necessary cause she kept the relationship with her boyfriend and not letting him behind without sex or killing the relationship, that is the only reason why.. If on future updates she start to behave differently with him they can add it

Really confusing stuff so i don't blame you :ROFLMAO:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I dont know if in this game is Jennufer husband involved in her corruption....

in any case in ANNA her boyfriend is not involved in her corruptio that is wy NTR was removed...

his is only to rxplain how the tag works here... and if you think well this is a way to clarify the controversal description of what NTR is.

NTR is not cuckolding ...because if Jennifer ceays on her husband he is a cuckold in any case and NTR is not required...
if her husband will be direct involved in the fact that jennifer is cheating on him... this will be NTR.

sorry English is not my native... hope I wrote well.

• Haha
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes