ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I dont know if in this game is Jennufer husband involved in her corruption....

in any case in ANNA her boyfriend is not involved in her corruptio that is wy NTR was removed...

his is only to rxplain how the tag works here... and if you think well this is a way to clarify the controversal description of what NTR is.

NTR is not cuckolding ...because if Jennifer ceays on her husband he is a cuckold in any case and NTR is not required...
if her husband will be direct involved in the fact that jennifer is cheating on him... this will be NTR.

sorry English is not my native... hope I wrote well.
Lol it is difficult to explain all that stuff but i thought i made it clear enough for you but again you are wrong in many things.

About Anna just read again my post and my explanation of why no NTR tag

About Jennifer the boyfriend is not a cuckold at all for now, cuckold nowadays is when you masturbate and watch your girlfriend having sex with others cause you are a beta but again anyone can have at the end of the day there own def or meaning of those words.. cause it is very confusing and all are kinda similar

About Jennifer again when you say involved it is not very specific, if involved means there taking action it is "sharing", there but not sharing and girlfriend enjoying it asking for more with husband very depressed and broken relationship "NTR", boyfriend only watching and not taking action but masturbating or just watching "cuckold", boyfriend having sex with girfriend of the man fucking your girlfriend with everyone happy "swinging".. but.........if by involved you mean the boyfriend knowing that her girlfriend is cheating and that kill the relationship or really put the relationship in almost dead mode that is confusing but again it is NTR cause she enjoys cheating and don't want her boyfriend anymore..

Hope that clarifies you all the wrong aspects, let's just enjoy the game whatever it is it will be a good one

Your english is good by the way, just some wrong typing sometimes :)

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
At the end of the day NTR, cuckold, sharing will be what the user wants it to be. Everyone has is own picture of it but i hope i explained the foundaments in the most accurate way for you. The important is enjoying it whatever the def is :ROFLMAO:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
For me cuckold is when my wife cheat on me even if i do not know.

there are many different words on the 3 letters
Netori, Netorase, Netorare and maybe more and more fetish actions....

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
For me cuckold is when my wife cheat on me even if i do not know.

there are many different words on the 3 letters
Netori, Netorase, Netorare and maybe more and more fetish actions....
But for xvideos no so yeah it is confusing

Let's enjoy it whatever it is :ROFLMAO:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
But for xvideos no so yeah it is confusing

Let's enjoy it whatever it is :ROFLMAO:

you are very confused and your wrong link reflect your confusion

The xvideo tag you linked is not about NTR definition :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
your link provides a definition just only for Cuckold ...(n) :cool::cool:
....and YES Cuckold is just a small part of the NTR world ... I agree with this but
we was talking about NTR tag.... (too simplistic and very stupid reducing NTR just as cuckold tag..) why they do not use cuckold instead NTR???
and I totally agree with f95 definition:
NTR is:

Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

This is the best definition and is concise and straight to the point without going into the hundreds words required to explain in detail... there are a lot of events in a relationship that can cause jealousy ... where the cuckold is only one of a thousand to avoid confusion... OBVIOUSLY the tag is FOCUSED ON THE MC!

NOW:
I really do not understand why IncetonGames makes such a pompous post to announce the creation of a separated patreon page dedicated to NTR when the first production is a Female Protagonist game that maybe will never be a real NTR...

only if Jennifer boyfriend is the one who push her to have sex with other this game will get a NTR tag because when you push your girlfriend to have sex with other males the first thing that can happen is
Jennifer thinking:
Why he want that I have to do sex with other males?
maybe he wants to end the relationship?
has he already betrayed me?

This is an active action made by her boyfriend to make her Jealous:cool:
this is Female MC there are no other way that her boyfriend will cause jealousy on JENNIFER (MC).

That is why NTR is not cuckold.... but cuckold is just one of the thousands way to make the MC jealous.

in The Office wife the first thing that Stacy think with her husband is that
"why he pushing me to have sex with others?" the first reaction for The MC wife that loves her husband is always jealousy = NTR

there must be a romantic relationship.. the MC must be in love with her boyfriend... so if the MC is not jealous there is not romantic relation and no NTR... it is just "cheating"

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: ntrvip

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
you are very confused and your wrong link reflect your confusion

The xvideo tag you linked is not about NTR definition :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
your link provides a definition just only for Cuckold ...(n) :cool::cool:
....and YES Cuckold is just a small part of the NTR world ... I agree with this but
we was talking about NTR tag.... (too simplistic and very stupid reducing NTR just as cuckold tag..) why they do not use cuckold instead NTR???
and I totally agree with f95 definition:
NTR is:

Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.

This is the best definition and is concise and straight to the point without going into the hundreds words required to explain in detail... there are a lot of events in a relationship that can cause jealousy ... where the cuckold is only one of a thousand to avoid confusion... OBVIOUSLY the tag is FOCUSED ON THE MC!

NOW:
I really do not understand why IncetonGames makes such a pompous post to announce the creation of a separated patreon page dedicated to NTR when the first production is a Female Protagonist game that maybe will never be a real NTR...

only if Jennifer boyfriend is the one who push her to have sex with other this game will get a NTR tag because when you push your girlfriend to have sex with other males the first thing that can happen is
Jennifer thinking:
Why he want that I have to do sex with other males?
maybe he wants to end the relationship?
has he already betrayed me?

This is an active action made by her boyfriend to make her Jealous:cool:
this is Female MC there are no other way that her boyfriend will cause jealousy on JENNIFER (MC).

That is why NTR is not cuckold.... but cuckold is just one of the thousands way to make the MC jealous.

in The Office wife the first thing that Stacy think with her husband is that
"why he pushing me to have sex with others?" the first reaction for The MC wife that loves her husband is always jealousy = NTR

there must be a romantic relationship.. the MC must be in love with her boyfriend... so if the MC is not jealous there is not romantic relation and no NTR... it is just "cheating"
I think you didn't understood well my explanation of all the categories i wrote u but i can't blame you cause english is not your native language as you said. My explanation was clear and concise but you still writing wrong information in most part.

Anyway let's just end this conversation, NTR will be what you think it is and that's the most important part

The cuckold link is to reply to you saying that cuckold for you is your girlfriend cheating on you without you knowing about it and for what we see in the link people don't think the same as you ;)

I explained you what every category is but you still writing wrong info.. i will not reply anymore cause for what i see it will be losing time for nothing..

At the end we enjoy it whatever you want to call it just call it that way my boy but i don't agree with you at all.

Have a good life :)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
At the end we enjoy it whatever you want to call it just call it that way my boy but i don't agree with you at all.
I'm not the one who want call it :eek:
I understood well all your posts. because I know english language very well.

I just want call NTR tag in the correct way... it is you that continue to argue about cuckold :LOL:
ntr definition in this forum is clear--- and NTR is not same just as cuckold because the ntr world is much more than this.

My question was about this game and the fact that it is not tagged as NTR.
(you replay to me that there will be in the future... but you are wrong or maybe you have to understand what is ntr in this forum)
My question was this one
you replayed to me without understand my question
(you also put Anna Exiting Affection as a wrong example for "fem-pro + ntr" that it is not NTR just for the same reason ..instead of "The Office Wife" that it is NTR with female MC )
Inside Jennifer has a Female MC... it will be very difficult for this story to have the NTR tag: Jennifer is not jealous of her boyfriend ... instead it is her boyfriend who is jealous of her and Mark is not the MC.

The pics are from the very beginning of this game.
The boyfriend is not the MC and he is clearly Jealous
Screenshot 2021-05-27 at 11.01.27.png
Mark seems to go out of his way to disappoint the MC wishes ...

Screenshot 2021-05-26 at 17.52.03.png
Jennifer is just cheating on him.
and the tag cheating is already added.

Only if Mark changes his mind and will do anything to please Jennifer including pushing her to fuck with others to keep the relationship going and he'll enjoy seeing her fucking ... then yeah ... this is NTR.

If Jennifer as MC will end the relationship with Mark: it is just cheating because tags are over the MC only!

To be more clear if the same game was with MARK as MC the NTR tag would be already added.

Take it easy:cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: Holysix9

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020
I understood well all your posts. because I know english language very well.

I just want call NTR tag in the correct way... it is you that continue to argue about cuckold :LOL:
ntr definition in this forum is clear--- and NTR is not same just as cuckold because the ntr world is much more than this.

My question was about this game and the fact that it is not tagged as NTR.
(you replay to me that there will be in the future... but you are wrong or maybe you have to understand what is ntr in this forum)
My question was this one
you replayed to me without understand my question
(you also put Anna Exiting Affection as a wrong example for "fem-pro + ntr" that it is not NTR just for the same reason ..instead of "The Office Wife" that it is NTR with female MC )
Inside Jennifer has a Female MC... it will be very difficult for this story to have the NTR tag: Jennifer is not jealous of her boyfriend ... instead it is her boyfriend who is jealous of her and Mark is not the MC.

The pics are from the very beginning of this game.
The boyfriend is not the MC and he is clearly Jealous
View attachment 1215524
Mark seems to go out of his way to disappoint the MC wishes ...

View attachment 1215529
Jennifer is just cheating on him.
and the tag cheating is already added.

Only if Mark changes his mind and will do anything to please Jennifer including pushing her to fuck with others to keep the relationship going and he'll enjoy seeing her fucking ... then yeah ... this is NTR.

If Jennifer as MC will end the relationship with Mark: it is just cheating because tags are over the MC only!

To be more clear if the same game was with MARK as MC the NTR tag would be already added.

Take it easy:cool:
The question is "if you talk as good english as you said" where the fuck did you saw me saying that cuckold is same as NTR.. OMFG man learn to read or someone help him for god's sake :ROFLMAO:

*last reply i don't reply anymore, k.o

If you have time instruct yourself with what all the terms i tried to explain you in the correct way but for what i see if u keep saying that i said cuckold is same as NTR first it is mandatory that u learn how to read. First things first ;)

Bye, till never :D

Reactions: Mystermask

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The cuckold link is to reply to you saying that cuckold for you is your girlfriend cheating on you without you knowing about it and for what we see in the link people don't think the same as you ;)
Cuckold tag in xvideos is for husbands that have tiny cock... and this is not my case :LOL:
and that is why NTR is not the same as cuckold

Last edited:

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
where the fuck did you saw me saying that cuckold is same as NTR.. OMFG man learn to read or someone help him for god's sake :ROFLMAO:
calm down man
I never said that about you ...you also need to read well my post :)

but I can confirm that NTR is not the same as cuckold!

Take it easy .. again:oops:

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think it will take a while, because they have 2 other games. ^^ don't know if there are different people working on this one or not.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes