ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
I think it will take a while, because they have 2 other games. ^^ don't know if there are different people working on this one or not.

stahalle

Engaged Member
Jul 11, 2018
I think it will take a while, because they have 2 other games. ^^ don't know if there are different people working on this one or not.
when inceton announced the remake they said that the game devolpment times don´t interfere with eachother.

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
when inceton announced the remake they said that the game devolpment times don´t interfere with eachother.
I hope so. The other two games are very cool, but Inside Jennifer is the best one. She's well proportioned without being exaggerated and the story (if it will resemble the old one) is way hotter, especially the holiday at the beach. I really hope they will continue to work on this project and to have a sneak a peek of the next release.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
Does anybody has access to the discord server? Just wondering if there's been any news there since there hasn't been anything new on patreon since the initial release.

mizilic

Jan 16, 2019
I just started to play this game and it looks like i can like it but I have a big problem: there is no walkthrough! By a game with so many possible paths it is not possible for me to play without a WT. Is there one somewhere? Or is one in the making ?

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
They update the games on their main Patreon every month. Summer with Mia updated last month and Echoes of Lust is supposed to update this month so maybe Inside Jennifer will update in July? They don't mention Inside Jennifer on their website though so maybe the update schedule for it will be different than the other games

• Sad
Reactions: Priappus

Patrik

Mar 8, 2017
They update the games on their main Patreon every month. Summer with Mia updated last month and Echoes of Lust is supposed to update this month so maybe Inside Jennifer will update in July? They don't mention Inside Jennifer on their website though so maybe the update schedule for it will be different than the other games
They have a different patreon page for the project so this game has a separate lifecycle, but on the other hand there is only one team behind these 3 games so I don't know.

There are questions about the release date on patreon but no exact answer so far.

element1108

Oct 20, 2017
Was wondering why this looked so familiar to a game I played a long time ago and realized it's from the same dev

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes