zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
BBC content?
not yet I presume....right?
Not yet and there's not a single black guy on the banner for this game which tells me that there probably won't be for a while, if at all. Hopefully they'll have it in there eventually since having only white guys lusting over Jennifer isn't as exciting as having everybody wanting her

Albaduldür

Aug 8, 2020
Not yet and there's not a single black guy on the banner for this game which tells me that there probably won't be for a while, if at all. Hopefully they'll have it in there eventually since having only white guys lusting over Jennifer isn't as exciting as having everybody wanting her
I personally don't like old men.
So my question is: Are there many old men in this game too?

Because I remember there were several in the other game, and that's what turned off my interest in it..
I respect all fetishes as I am myself a very perverted person...I just wanna know if this is the right game for me.

ntrvip

Dec 15, 2020

Because I remember there were several in the other game, and that's what turned off my interest in it..
I respect all fetishes as I am myself a very perverted person...I just wanna know if this is the right game for me.
Look at your profile picture tho.. someone hacked your account :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Albaduldür

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017

It's been a few weeks since I've played but from what I remember, there's no really old men like the age of the one in your profile picture. The guy that makes Jennifer give him a handjob is probably in his 40s or 50s but I think that's about as old as they get. If you look at the picture on the first page of this thread you can see some of the guys that have been in the game so far and none of them are really old. That being said, if the thought of an old man ever being in this game turns you off that much then this probably won't be for you since if old men were in the original they'll probably appear in this version too

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
For once i would like a game without bbc, there is bbc everywhere on this site, it would be a nice change of scenery. Not against it obviously, but that's like eating ice cream with the same flavour everytime.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
For once i would like a game without bbc, there is bbc everywhere on this site, it would be a nice change of scenery. Not against it obviously, but that's like eating ice cream with the same flavour everytime.
I'm not saying we should get rid of all the other guys just so we can those types of scenes. I just think it'd be better if there was more diversity in the people that get Inside Jennifer. Sticking with the ice cream theme, I think a more suitable metaphor would be like an ice cream shop adding additional flavors to their selection

Reactions: Mystermask

Mystermask

Feb 14, 2020
I'm not saying we should get rid of all the other guys just so we can those types of scenes. I just think it'd be better if there was more diversity in the people that get Inside Jennifer. Sticking with the ice cream theme, I think a more suitable metaphor would be like an ice cream shop adding additional flavors to their selection
I agree. Optional content is always a plus. The thing is, in every cheating game on this site there is almost everytime forced bbc in it. It would kill the monotony to have a black person with a normal dick for once.

mrazan

Feb 18, 2021
So as a Renpy rework of ”Corrupting Jennifer” there's only couple BJ and some fingering so far (that's based on my experience of playing Android port that abruptly ends on the day MC gets her job in the private school). There's much more content being shown in gallery but it seems to be not yet available. Or am I missing something?

Last edited:

HikenNoAcee

Jun 10, 2017
this is amazing game , i hope developer continue. I play many games and i put this " S tier " games. Story and Graphics are great. Main character is so beutiful. 16 $ a little bit expensive for me for being patrons. i hope developer could make 1$ membership for supporters with low budget.

zerdeca

Jun 15, 2017
So as a Renpy rework of ”Corrupting Jennifer” there's only couple BJ and some fingering so far (that's based on my experience of playing Android port that abruptly ends on the day MC gets her job in the private school). There's much more content being shown in gallery but it seems to be not yet available. Or am I missing something?
I think the gallery is actually just an image gallery. The dev should probably change the name of it since it's pretty confusing but from what I remember there isn't actually a scene gallery in this version. In this first update there's the scenes you mentioned as well as a sex scene which happens a little after she gets her job

Reactions: LSC82
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes