Noxyfoxy

Sep 23, 2020
The guy on Discord (mod?) who said it wasn't even sure if it's 10 or 5 episodes. I don't know, but 5 episodes would mean a pretty abrupt ending for a story that has barely even started. Seems weird to me.
Inceton is a decently sized team that being said a smaller team works on this game and unfortunately they might have to make sacrifices in order to kmprive their main games and get updates out more steadily although I agree it'd be an ubrupt end I don't necessarily think it was meant to be that long in the first place

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
It does not make sense, they set up ntr patreon but this game is ending, so they will make another ntr game?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Lets see If I can finde others Jennifer badass moment over that that fat dick ead I got my reveng every time. He try to put the price on 50K bucks well that fatass need to get punished relly bed. I like ho Jennifer dominated him.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I've just completed the first playthrough of the new update and, honestly, calling it underwhelming is an understatement. I'm aware that there are multiple paths, and several playthroughs are recommended to see all the new content, but the route in my playthrough made for ~10mins of gameplay at most. I'm not going into any details, but all I got from it was some dialogue in the school and one sex scene. The writing is also pretty weak.

I'll be doing more playthroughs, but so far it's disappointing. If this was a one-man project, sure. But to think that this was made by several developers in how many months exactly? I don't know.. Maybe it's getting better on other routes. We'll see.

Oh, one more thing; There is no way that they can wrap the story up with one more episode. That wouldn't be an abrupt ending, that would be straight up abandonment.

it got changed, dman I need to know what it can be.

it no longer purity tryied all the time even with caps on View attachment 1597585
Bonus code is "escalation" ..It was literally posted a page back by the first guy to provide a download link to the new episode.

Last edited:
Reactions: m1st3r1

GODZILLA2000

Dec 9, 2017
Ok so I started a new game and I didn't even get to the scene with Julius. I guess all that stuff beyond Demitri is saved for Episode 5? What a weird glitch, dude.

Thundas

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
I don't think Red Falls is Inceton.

It's on the front page. escalation
Its a theory developed by some members here that red falls & lewd island is made by inceton too, there was a post a while back in another thread showing red falls under inceton or something, cant remember where i saw it though.

darji

Nov 3, 2021
giving the amoun of renders and animations it seems I am missing a lot. I got like new scenes which wre cool but I wonder if this is all

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Its a theory developed by some members here that red falls & lewd island is made by inceton too, there was a post a while back in another thread showing red falls under inceton or something, cant remember where i saw it though.
Hmm interesting.. I have a hard enough time believing Red Falls and Lewd Island are by the same dev. lol Speaking of I had no idea LI was still going, I can't remember why but quit that one a while ago.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes