fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Oh damn, I thought they were since someone quoted above new scenes with Ian. Good update but very few scene.
Yeah, it's too broken up by path for my taste. Also I think that list was just to state it's too early for it to end because they all still need more content. I took it how you did at first.

Reactions: max27

Foordy

Oct 23, 2020
at the end of ep. 3 it seemed that no matter how you interacted with Jimmy the first time (e.g. deleted photo, agreed to be maid etc.) you still got the blackmail call from him.

just wondering if that's a bug or it was meant to be like that

Dec 21, 2019
giving the amoun of renders and animations it seems I am missing a lot. I got like new scenes which wre cool but I wonder if this is all
You new here? lol that's the thing buddy, "87 animations" is just 2 animated sex scenes. "2112" new renders" can amount to 4 minutes of gameplay. These numbers say absolutely nothing about how much content is in an update, devs just wanna make it sound like their updates are gigantic.

Last edited:

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
I know it's only a matter of taste, but for me that was a so disappointing update... hope next one will be better!

DDDIsReal

B.I.T.W.
Donor
Dec 25, 2019
what's this shit? they changed completely the game, now you are forced to do almost all straight content, have to go at disco with the stupid bf and sex with him instead of sexy Laurie.

• Angry
Reactions: Mario2

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
One month amount of work, around 45 minutes worth of content. So basic Inceton Games content right here. Kinda sad there was no Jimmy or Ian content, but then again things with Paul, Julius and Dimitri were great. The best branch still is the lesbian route with Laurie though.

Jul 21, 2019
When this game complete in all series of episodes, i would buy it on steam or epic store or other platform. I cannot wait for future updates and more story contents, I support you developer. I love this game contents. Keep it up and makes more sensual stories. Sadly the dev dont have discord. People could talk and share on it. Just friendly suggestion.

Jul 21, 2019
It was so sad why Assassin Creed Valhalla not selling on Steam nor Origin. The Ubisoft sells out on Epic game store because this website helped out a lot to developers salary and revenue but i don't think hentai games would be allowed on Epic game store website. (s-Sorry outta topic currently) its useful topic to other people.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes