max27

May 28, 2017
One month amount of work, around 45 minutes worth of content. So basic Inceton Games content right here. Kinda sad there was no Jimmy or Ian content, but then again things with Paul, Julius and Dimitri were great. The best branch still is the lesbian route with Laurie though.
How do you get Dimitri scenes?

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
How do you get Dimitri scenes?
Don't get the job at school (so don't bend over while picking the papers in deans office or just be late from the job interview). Then Jennifer will start to work at Dimitri's shop and you'll be able to get the his scenes. Although disclaimer should be made that this branch also forces you to be with Mark.

Reactions: Udayana

max27

May 28, 2017
Don't get the job at school (so don't bend over while picking the papers in deans office or just be late from the job interview). Then Jennifer will start to work at Dimitri's shop and you'll be able to get the his scenes. Although disclaimer should be made that this branch also forces you to be with Mark.
Alright thanks

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I don't understand. I succeeded to have the job at school, but the only scene I get in episode 4 is with Dimitri...
If you are using saves from the end of episode 3 you might have to start a completely new one or then use a save from the end of episode 2 since they messed up the coding with the paths in episode 3, but now because in this newest version also the variables and other code is changed/fixed for episode 3 to be what they are supposed to be, the game will put you on to the "wrong paths" for episode 4.

Reactions: Parisatnight

Parisatnight

Oct 10, 2017
If you are using saves from the end of episode 3 you might have to start a completely new one or then use a save from the end of episode 2 since they messed up the coding with the paths in episode 3, but now because in this newest version also the variables and other code is changed/fixed for episode 3 to be what they are supposed to be, the game will put you on to the "wrong paths" for episode 4.
Ok, I don't get it. I started a new game, took the job at school, and once again, I only have the Dimitri scene... very strange

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes