• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

gogliagoop

Jan 21, 2018
How do you get the new supermarket scene? I've tried going back through different old save routes but seem to always end with different scenes. Do I need to start the game over? What route is it?

ciceroash

Apr 10, 2020
I downloaded episode 4 and used my save but after the sex scene with jimmy it doesn't continue.
I decided to start over and did the same thing but it ends up with jimmy again I did something wrong

Reactions: pleaseletme

drake7773535

Feb 14, 2021
Some great sex scenes but what a let down, I take it to keep rape or corruption out of the game they had her get blackmailed by a old smelly guy jimmy that turns into her bagging him for sex, yes can really see that, what a let down that was :( if some choices were added to the game and she was not falling on every dick without even any lead up it would be a great game.

radical686

Nov 30, 2018
I'm getting an ep 3 error. If I assault Jimmy in ep 1/2, I break his phone, which according to the dialogue ends the Jimmy blackmail scenario, and yet he texts me with the photo during ep 3. I installed the walkthrough mod so I'm not sure if the mod created the logic conflict or if it's an error in the game.

Claire R.E.

Oct 11, 2021
For lovers, and fans of this game! I completely changed, and made even better quality my previous video.
I hope you will like it.

If anyone wants the original video in HD, it's here

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
I'm getting an ep 3 error. If I assault Jimmy in ep 1/2, I break his phone, which according to the dialogue ends the Jimmy blackmail scenario, and yet he texts me with the photo during ep 3. I installed the walkthrough mod so I'm not sure if the mod created the logic conflict or if it's an error in the game.
That is an error in the game itself. It has been there for so long that I'm quite surprised they haven't fixed that.
I can't find where to enter " escalation " to unlock Bonus Content
Scarppy's mod replaces the bonus content code menu with "scrappy's gallery". So remove the mod, insert the bonus code first and then add the mod back.

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes