LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have a question: If you decide to go to Jimmy after receive a text and a picture with Jennifer's naked and covered in cum body on hers phone while having dinner with the Dean(Julius), after cleaning for a while his apartment,then he want her to clean his cock while sucking it,but since she has the orgasm while doing it he decide to punish her by fucking her and when they finish fuck he cummed inside her! So why then,in that new update after speak with Hope and make a choice to become or not to become the new dean in school and help her,there is a scene where Jennifer remember she forget to take the morning after pill and you have a choice to take the pill or not and if she decide to not take the pill she says "It's going to be Mark's child,I just know it" ? And that's happen only if you decide to go clean Jimmy's apartment and he creampied Jennifer after fucked her... If you don't go to Jimmy's apartment and just ignore him,then after the conversation with Hope after school and making your decision to help her or not by becoming the new dean,there is no more scenes after that and that's where the new update end...but if you choose to go to Jimmy,after the conversation with Hope there is that scene where Jennifer is confused to take or not to take the morning after pill and if didn't take it she say's it will be Mark's baby while the one who creampied her was Jimmy and obviously need to be his baby and not Mark's...or is that make it on purpose that she think it will be Mark's but because she is pretty dumb like Hope say to her(if you decline to her to help her by become the new dean),she will find too late that it's actually Jimmy's baby?

PS: After that scene with making decision about taking or not taking the morning after pill there is a masturbating scene too in her apartment where one or two images are missing just before you make decision to try both dildos or not but everything else is alright and it's not such a big deal since you can just make the choise to try both dildos or not and then the scene continues...but after all it will be nice to be fix it for the next time :)

PS2: Why there is option "Creampie" when Jennifer is been fucked by Julius in his office when on the end it happens that even then he cummed in her mouth after making her give him blowjob? Looks like there is no matter if you choose "Creampie" or "Blowjob" option since on the end both options are finishing with blowjob...just in the "creampie" way there is some more teasing but only that!

Darkness65

Jun 6, 2018
I have a question: If you decide to go to Jimmy after receive a text and a picture with Jennifer's naked and covered in cum body on hers phone while having dinner with the Dean(Julius), after cleaning for a while his apartment,then he want her to clean his cock while sucking it,but since she has the orgasm while doing it he decide to punish her by fucking her and when they finish fuck he cummed inside her! So why then,in that new update after speak with Hope and make a choice to become or not to become the new dean in school and help her,there is a scene where Jennifer remember she forget to take the morning after pill and you have a choice to take the pill or not and if she decide to not take the pill she says "It's going to be Mark's child,I just know it" ? And that's happen only if you decide to go clean Jimmy's apartment and he creampied Jennifer after fucked her... If you don't go to Jimmy's apartment and just ignore him,then after the conversation with Hope after school and making your decision to help her or not by becoming the new dean,there is no more scenes after that and that's where the new update end...but if you choose to go to Jimmy,after the conversation with Hope there is that scene where Jennifer is confused to take or not to take the morning after pill and if didn't take it she say's it will be Mark's baby while the one who creampied her was Jimmy and obviously need to be his baby and not Mark's...or is that make it on purpose that she think it will be Mark's but because she is pretty dumb like Hope say to her(if you decline to her to help her by become the new dean),she will find too late that it's actually Jimmy's baby?

PS: After that scene with making decision about taking or not taking the morning after pill there is a masturbating scene too in her apartment where one or two images are missing just before you make decision to try both dildos or not but everything else is alright and it's not such a big deal since you can just make the choise to try both dildos or not and then the scene continues...but after all it will be nice to be fix it for the next time :)

PS2: Why there is option "Creampie" when Jennifer is been fucked by Julius in his office when on the end it happens that even then he cummed in her mouth after making her give him blowjob? Looks like there is no matter if you choose "Creampie" or "Blowjob" option since on the end both options are finishing with blowjob...just in the "creampie" way there is some more teasing but only that!
There is a bug in the script. If you don't fight with Mark on Day 5 (working at CH) and go to Jimmy's, you're supposed to have sex with Mark in the morning, allowing to cum inside. This scene is bugged and continues on the Dimitri's path. Seems those conditions aren't well defined in the script.

PS.: there is one image missing (or mislabeled) in the script (e4i1891 should be e4i1901, I think).

PS2: the "creampie" option is offered by Jen, but not accepted by the Dean. He says why.

Reactions: pleaseletme

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I've played it a bit, just out of curiosity. (a little over ten minutes or so) It was all I could take before I gave up. Too many cliches. C'moooon!!! For starters, ALL the male characters, except for the boyfriend who is an idiot, are disgusting perverts. Added to that are the illogical situations... The clothing store with the alarm issue... Seriously? She gets naked to prove that she didn't steal anything?... If she didn't steal anything... Call the police! And let the store owner bear the problem... And then there's the boy in the alley... Again, seriously? Doesn't Jennifer know the difference between a dick and a phone? Also, if he has an injured right hand, how did he put the phone in that pocket?... And lastly, the situation with the bald fat man in the building... Idiotly unreal. First... Nobody needs help moving some boxes "inside" the apartment... You just unpack things and put them in their place! Anyway... Jennifer is so lazy that she asks for help and then... What??!! She happily accepts to show him her tits and not only that, she also accepts that the guy cums on her boobs?... Aaaaaand (as expected) the guy takes a picture... which he will surely use to blackmail her for sex.
Obviously nobody here expects to find someone like Dan Brown, Tom Clancy, Irving Wallace or J.R.R Tolkien... I know. But... that doesn't mean we have to accept one of the silliest stories, with one of the dumbest protagonists.
At least not me.

Lord Bradley

May 28, 2019
Is compressed not out yet or main post is just not updated? If someone could point me to compressed for PC I would appreciate it, thanks! :)

Reactions: LadyBee

cdr00d

Apr 3, 2021
A couple of minor nitpicks that are more cultural than anything else. Probably not worth fixing the existing stuff, but worth keeping in mind going forward.

First, New York city doesn't refer to the subway as the "Metro". They just call it the subway.
Second, during the shopping trip, the price tag did not show the price in the U.S. format which is symbol dollars period cents. For example, $125.99 would be how a price would look in a New York store.

• Angry
Reactions: makcim334

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
There is a bug in the script. If you don't fight with Mark on Day 5 (working at CH) and go to Jimmy's, you're supposed to have sex with Mark in the morning, allowing to cum inside. This scene is bugged and continues on the Dimitri's path. Seems those conditions aren't well defined in the script.

PS.: there is one image missing (or mislabeled) in the script (e4i1891 should be e4i1901, I think).

PS2: the "creampie" option is offered by Jen, but not accepted by the Dean. He says why.
Well,i actually fight with Mark about that she invited their doorman on the building they live for spending some time with her and Mark didn't like that,so after that he leaves her alone in the apartment and since obviously she didn't have sex with him after that and was creampied by Jimmy i am confused why she think the baby will be on Mark and not on Jimmy!

PS: Well there are actually two images which are missing - e4i1890 and e4i1891

PS2: Yes i know what he tells to Jennifer but it's kind of confusing why the player can choose the "creampie" option but will actually get a bit dissapointed it didn't happens and on the end she give him blowjob anyway and he finish inside her mout insted inside her pussy like it supposed to be when there is such a option to choose! :D

Mosman44

Dec 15, 2021
I've played it a bit, just out of curiosity. (a little over ten minutes or so) It was all I could take before I gave up. Too many cliches. C'moooon!!! For starters, ALL the male characters, except for the boyfriend who is an idiot, are disgusting perverts. Added to that are the illogical situations...
What I imagine most hetero guys around here and probably the Inceton devs want in their games are to see someone as hot as Jennifer getting screwed in as many ways with as many people as possible. To provide that while staying even slightly logical takes too much story before getting to the sex. Much easier to start off with Jen as an unaware slut with a tendency to make awful decisions. And the guys all as people who really want to have sex with her. Aside from that first Jimmy scene IJ does let you steer her towards certain kinds of sex with certain people much more then other games of the kind. But at its core it's still the typical Ren'Py game. So if seeing Jimmy cum all over stupid Jen in Ep 1 doesn't make you horny for more, treat it like a movie and walk out of the theater. With the bonus of probably not having paid for the ticket.

Last edited:

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
So like others I had the overlap scene with the bathroom stall voyeur and then vibrator+banging the Dean despite never going out for drinks or getting the vibrator in the first place and am not running a mod. Seems like this is a bug, but does that mean you can't do the Dean sex route if you invite Ian over to your place for crazy balcony sex?

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
Scene where Jennifer is on his knees and then kicks Jimimgo in the testicles. Jennifer looks at the phone and sees a lot of photos of naked women that Jimi is blackmailing. Jennifer instead of deleting her nude photo. He politely hands the phone over to Jim and leaves. A moron scene, no logic.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
This may seem minuscule to some, cause I know there are plenty of people who just don't care about grammar, but little things bother me. It's understandable to mix up big, uncommonly used words, but using "no" in place of "know" or using "to" in place of "too" bug me. They're easy, common words, and I can't understand how some people just can't use them correctly.

That said, the dialogue of this game could be better if all those errors were fixed. A dev like Inceton, I would think, could find someone who could do better than that at proofreading...yet, they don't. Their other games don't have this issue.

And if for some reason those words were purposely written that way, to show accent or language barrier between characters, there's definitely better ways of doing so, without using improper spelling/grammar. You can't see spelling when speaking, so using "to" in place of "too" or "no" in place of "know" don't send the message that "oh, this guy doesn't speak English well."

Anywho...pointless rant over. You all may continue with the fapfest. :)

Last edited:

Deleted member 4041066

Aug 10, 2021
Their other games don't have this issue.
They do. Their Discord gets bombarded with grammatical errors after every release and then they fix them to the next version. Their coder is the last person who does the proofreading while he does the code, so he is capable of doing misspells like "to" instead of "too" or "no" instead of "know".

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FookU2

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
They do. Their Discord gets bombarded with grammatical errors after every release and then they fix them to the next version. Their coder is the last person who does the proofreading while he does the code, so he is capable of doing misspells like "to" instead of "too" or "no" instead of "know".
Hmmmm. Good to know. One thing with me, though. I hate starting over in games. So, in essence, once I play through to the latest update, any errors I see won't be unseen. And I don't go back to the beginning to see all the fixed dialogue, most of the time. Any time I start over is either because old saves don't work, or because there were new scenes added earlier in the story, or new/updated art, or something significant. Good to know I'm wrong about the grammatical errors, though. lol

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes