• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
The Terminal download option just took less then 5 minutes for me. No need to change my vpn address after having downloaded another multi-gb game earlier either, and which is a pretty common need with Mega.

Definitely NOT dog pooh.
Damn dude no need to flex that internet connection on me, some of us country folk are fight'n for our lives, we matter too. Yeehaw.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Some great sex scenes but what a let down, I take it to keep rape or corruption out of the game they had her get blackmailed by a old smelly guy jimmy that turns into her bagging him for sex, yes can really see that, what a let down that was :( if some choices were added to the game and she was not falling on every dick without even any lead up it would be a great game.
I feel your pain.
Many won't like your POV but things seemed to have changed.
It certainly ain't no AWAM!

Sep 24, 2018
I came back after skipping a few chapters and have to say this game ticks a lot of my boxes. I hope the Dev takes their time with the MC's corruption while still bringing us great scenes; it's a tough to not break suspension of disbelief in corruption narratives but so far they've done a good job and I hope to see more.

In the meantime, does anyone feel like sharing the gallery and bonus content codes? (or does the scene gallery mod unlock it?)

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
in the OP is the password escalation you need to unlock the bonus content

most passwords always are on the first page of the threath

chodmater

Jan 17, 2022
can someone plz help me I have 4th version of game but I can't go futher after using the dildo given by neighbor or after school when I either use vibrator or not
It just shows thanks for playing inside jennifer ep 4 plz plz help

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just finished my first playthrough of the new update. I think this may actually be my favorite game at this point! My main playthrough is with Jennifer not working at the school, and the whole Demitri storyline really caught me by surprise. The whole episode was incredibly hot. Now I have to sit down and actually figure out my saves for the other storylines...ugh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'm confused.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you get the answer plz help
You guys are using the mod and have chosen to see multiple scenes/branches at once. If you don't want that, don't choose mod options :WeSmart:

OK, another even weirder story issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this one seems like a bug in the native game, IIRC you can get fucked by Jimmy on a school route, but the game jumps to Dimitry scene after Mark's morning. Will possibly fix it in a small mod update soon.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You guys are using the mod and have chosen to see multiple scenes/branches at once. If you don't want that, don't choose mod options :WeSmart:
I'm not using a mod and I literally JUST ran into this same exact problem. In this playthrough I did contact the Dean, so I'm not shocked about the dildo, but the placement of the scene is confusing to me. This scene should have happened BEFORE Jennifer went to school and recorded Hope and Luke.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'm not using a mod and I literally JUST ran into this same exact problem. In this playthrough I did contact the Dean, so I'm not shocked about the dildo, but the placement of the scene is confusing to me. This scene should have happened BEFORE Jennifer went to school and recorded Hope and Luke.
Ah, yes, I remember now, it's a bug in the game that was fixed in the mod. You can try other stall scene (under or over), I think one of them is fine. But it'd just show you an end of update instead of the Dean scene. Also, if you called Dean on day 5, you shouldn't have recording Hope scene at all, it should all be Dean unless that's on Laurie's path.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just downloaded what I assumed was Ep. 4. The zip folder was labeled Ep. 4. When unzipping it, the unzipped folder is labeled Ep. 3. What is this TomFoolery? lol ... Did I get Ep. 3 or Ep. 4?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I have a question: If you decide to go to Jimmy after receive a text and a picture with Jennifer's naked and covered in cum body on hers phone while having dinner with the Dean(Julius), after cleaning for a while his apartment,then he want her to clean his cock while sucking it,but since she has the orgasm while doing it he decide to punish her by fucking her and when they finish fuck he cummed inside her! So why then,in that new update after speak with Hope and make a choice to become or not to become the new dean in school and help her,there is a scene where Jennifer remember she forget to take the morning after pill and you have a choice to take the pill or not and if she decide to not take the pill she says "It's going to be Mark's child,I just know it" ? And that's happen only if you decide to go clean Jimmy's apartment and he creampied Jennifer after fucked her... If you don't go to Jimmy's apartment and just ignore him,then after the conversation with Hope after school and making your decision to help her or not by becoming the new dean,there is no more scenes after that and that's where the new update end...but if you choose to go to Jimmy,after the conversation with Hope there is that scene where Jennifer is confused to take or not to take the morning after pill and if didn't take it she say's it will be Mark's baby while the one who creampied her was Jimmy and obviously need to be his baby and not Mark's...or is that make it on purpose that she think it will be Mark's but because she is pretty dumb like Hope say to her(if you decline to her to help her by become the new dean),she will find too late that it's actually Jimmy's baby?

PS: After that scene with making decision about taking or not taking the morning after pill there is a masturbating scene too in her apartment where one or two images are missing just before you make decision to try both dildos or not but everything else is alright and it's not such a big deal since you can just make the choise to try both dildos or not and then the scene continues...but after all it will be nice to be fix it for the next time :)

PS2: Why there is option "Creampie" when Jennifer is been fucked by Julius in his office when on the end it happens that even then he cummed in her mouth after making her give him blowjob? Looks like there is no matter if you choose "Creampie" or "Blowjob" option since on the end both options are finishing with blowjob...just in the "creampie" way there is some more teasing but only that!

3.50 star(s) 76 Votes