• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Venoma

Nov 30, 2018
these non mega sites are completely DOG SHIT.
The Terminal download option just took less then 5 minutes for me. No need to change my vpn address after having downloaded another multi-gb game earlier either, and which is a pretty common need with Mega.

Definitely NOT dog pooh.

mangobread

Oct 14, 2018
The Terminal download option just took less then 5 minutes for me. No need to change my vpn address after having downloaded another multi-gb game earlier either, and which is a pretty common need with Mega.

Definitely NOT dog pooh.
Damn dude no need to flex that internet connection on me, some of us country folk are fight'n for our lives, we matter too. Yeehaw.

TeamEquipe

Mar 3, 2020
Some great sex scenes but what a let down, I take it to keep rape or corruption out of the game they had her get blackmailed by a old smelly guy jimmy that turns into her bagging him for sex, yes can really see that, what a let down that was :( if some choices were added to the game and she was not falling on every dick without even any lead up it would be a great game.
I feel your pain.
Many won't like your POV but things seemed to have changed.
It certainly ain't no AWAM!

Sep 24, 2018
I came back after skipping a few chapters and have to say this game ticks a lot of my boxes. I hope the Dev takes their time with the MC's corruption while still bringing us great scenes; it's a tough to not break suspension of disbelief in corruption narratives but so far they've done a good job and I hope to see more.

In the meantime, does anyone feel like sharing the gallery and bonus content codes? (or does the scene gallery mod unlock it?)

Z3lda1980

Nov 16, 2020
in the OP is the password escalation you need to unlock the bonus content

most passwords always are on the first page of the threath

chodmater

Jan 17, 2022
can someone plz help me I have 4th version of game but I can't go futher after using the dildo given by neighbor or after school when I either use vibrator or not
It just shows thanks for playing inside jennifer ep 4 plz plz help

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I just finished my first playthrough of the new update. I think this may actually be my favorite game at this point! My main playthrough is with Jennifer not working at the school, and the whole Demitri storyline really caught me by surprise. The whole episode was incredibly hot. Now I have to sit down and actually figure out my saves for the other storylines...ugh.

• Red Heart
Reactions: juicycarmen

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'm confused.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
if you get the answer plz help
You guys are using the mod and have chosen to see multiple scenes/branches at once. If you don't want that, don't choose mod options :WeSmart:

OK, another even weirder story issue:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And this one seems like a bug in the native game, IIRC you can get fucked by Jimmy on a school route, but the game jumps to Dimitry scene after Mark's morning. Will possibly fix it in a small mod update soon.

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
You guys are using the mod and have chosen to see multiple scenes/branches at once. If you don't want that, don't choose mod options :WeSmart:
I'm not using a mod and I literally JUST ran into this same exact problem. In this playthrough I did contact the Dean, so I'm not shocked about the dildo, but the placement of the scene is confusing to me. This scene should have happened BEFORE Jennifer went to school and recorded Hope and Luke.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
I'm not using a mod and I literally JUST ran into this same exact problem. In this playthrough I did contact the Dean, so I'm not shocked about the dildo, but the placement of the scene is confusing to me. This scene should have happened BEFORE Jennifer went to school and recorded Hope and Luke.
Ah, yes, I remember now, it's a bug in the game that was fixed in the mod. You can try other stall scene (under or over), I think one of them is fine. But it'd just show you an end of update instead of the Dean scene. Also, if you called Dean on day 5, you shouldn't have recording Hope scene at all, it should all be Dean unless that's on Laurie's path.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just downloaded what I assumed was Ep. 4. The zip folder was labeled Ep. 4. When unzipping it, the unzipped folder is labeled Ep. 3. What is this TomFoolery? lol ... Did I get Ep. 3 or Ep. 4?

3.50 star(s) 75 Votes