karlpilkert

Jan 16, 2018
When I extract the folder it says Episode 3,Is this a mistake or the links are messed up?
Just downloaded what I assumed was Ep. 4. The zip folder was labeled Ep. 4. When unzipping it, the unzipped folder is labeled Ep. 3. What is this TomFoolery? lol ... Did I get Ep. 3 or Ep. 4?
You can just start the game and check, it tells you the version in the menu.
I don't know why the Folder is named Ep3, but it's wrong - you got the right thing.

Reactions: Balthasar-Gelt

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
Hmmmm. Good to know. One thing with me, though. I hate starting over in games.
You do realise these games are "under development" right? So small bugs and mispellings are expected.
Wait until the game is completed if it bothers you that much.

Jan 5, 2019
I have never played this game until now and all I can say is, "Damn" this chic is so sexy. This game is not for those that hate NTR. Its not for those who like the relationship type story. You have to just say I want to see this girl go all out and I dont care to survive this game. The faint hearted need not apply to this game. Cause its Steamy. My only request and not that its a big deal, but I would love this game to have some sex sounds. Interesting and erotic game tho. Really glad I checked it out.

Sadowdark

Forum Fanatic
Mar 4, 2020
For me, NTR games are predictable and boring and must surprise me with something interesting. For me to play a game like this. It's always the same, which is to spoil a female or male Mc as soon as possible so that they have sex with all the guys in the game or women in all possible combinations and ideally they have all kinds of sex. And the game may be over. And we'll move on to the next same repetitive NTR games, unless I have a lot of choices and they affect our MCs, then the NTR games are interesting to me.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You do realise these games are "under development" right? So small bugs and mispellings are expected.
Wait until the game is completed if it bothers you that much.
You do read comments fully, before senselessly being a smartass to people, right? Yes, I think it's pretty obvious I realize the difference between a completed game (that ALWAYS says "COMPLETED" directly next to it) and a game that is still in development (that ALWAYS has a number net to it telling how far along it is in said development). And, no, you don't get to decide if I wait or play now or later just because you can't handle someone else having an opinion and/or a descussion on that opinion, or even questioning literally anything at all.

• Angry
Reactions: grumpyoldcat

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
You can just start the game and check, it tells you the version in the menu.
I don't know why the Folder is named Ep3, but it's wrong - you got the right thing.
I already did that. I was actually just trying to be funny (failing, apparently).

seden

Aug 22, 2016
Good game, pretty hot, great idea as to the undies, shame it meant to be locked away...
This said, if most fit as to outer wear, they are some who do not, might want to check this up (One was red in the disco When the girls danced).

Looking forward to the story progress, still, letting go of her BF in 6 days.

And thanks for the rename mod, helped too.

pendoza

Aug 3, 2019
There is an error when you finish round 3 Jennifer immediately goes to Dimitri's store even if you are playing another track
Yep this. Suddenly I teleported in his store and he was sad. He went to rest in the back and Jennifer was all like "ive seen his dick yesterday". But that wasn't the case.

Also those buttons you can click to rotate sometimes give you errors of files that are missing / misspelled.

While running game code:
File "game/story.rpy", line 19377, in script
j "I just... Think we could take it to the next stage. If you're ready."
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 124, in execute
screen angle_1:
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 124, in execute
screen angle_1:
File "game/custom_screens.rpy", line 131, in execute
vbox:
Exception: DynamicImage u'pics/angle/[current_scene_name]_cc_1.jpg': could not find image. (u'pics/angle/e4i63_cc_1.jpg')

supernova874

Sep 18, 2019
no compressed yet? or did i miss the post? also torrent doesn't have any peers seeding...

Last edited:
3.50 star(s) 75 Votes