Gremory152

Aug 21, 2020
I just want to know, if i choose to go with certain route, is the other routes lock out? unless i do another playthrough. Is it like that?

Marioticom

Aug 25, 2017
So there are some good Samaritans out there who can please help me cause I don't know by getting ahead in the game.
I'm at Gloria progress 18 and I still have two Upgrades to make:
- Try to Awaken her masochistic side.
- Transform her into a cum-slut.

For the first Powerfully she tells me clearly I have to focus on something else and that's okay. BUT FOR THE SECOND DAMN upgrade what the fuck am I supposed to do? no seriously i'm not understanding if anyone can help me would do me a big favor Thanks.

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
There isn't swinging content with Esther?
No

So there are some good Samaritans out there who can please help me cause I don't know by getting ahead in the game.
I'm at Gloria progress 18 and I still have two Upgrades to make:
- Try to Awaken her masochistic side.
- Transform her into a cum-slut.

For the first Powerfully she tells me clearly I have to focus on something else and that's okay. BUT FOR THE SECOND DAMN upgrade what the fuck am I supposed to do? no seriously i'm not understanding if anyone can help me would do me a big favor Thanks.
I think you need to invent the cumslut buff, which needs to be done by Esther iirc. Do the buff dev quest from Esther.

Reactions: loikl

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
This torrent is stale

ArxInvicta

Aug 8, 2017
according to the description there is supposed to be a "special button" to buy a dedicated room for Glorias office slut route - but it doesn't show up in the evening. Is it not implemented yet or is that a bug?

4.40 star(s) 158 Votes