Zorafin

Jan 31, 2019
At subway 15 it says to talk with Gloria about the subway. Where can I do that? I don't see the option.
She's at level 19.

Treshii

Mar 11, 2019
can someone help me i cant load my save files i got kick always before the share story with maya and i just broke the boss TT

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
At subway 15 it says to talk with Gloria about the subway. Where can I do that? I don't see the option.
She's at level 19.
You have to advance the main plot, call her in the new office and talk to her there.

How can I "Talk with Gloria about the strip club"?
That's what I am told when I click on the strip club button.
Call her in, "public actions" - if you're at the training phase.
Call her in, strip club icon in the "Places" category - if you're at the secretary phase.

Where is new update?
Soon™

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
Nice! Thanks bro! And when may we expect 4th stage of training Gloria?:giggle:
Hard to say right now. Most likely, the next patch (after this one) is gonna be somewhat smaller, and finalize everything for 3d stage and little missing parts of both Maya's routes. Then all I'd have left would be finishing the game, with the 4th stage and endings.

AdventAnyx

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2020
What do you plan to add for 3d stage? All buffs have maximum levels.
There's a whole Adam Walters (big boss) interaction that is missing. And I want to expand her encounters with colleagues. Basically, I aim to have 4 people in the people's tab and 4 places in the place's tab, and there is 1 missing from each right now.

harddick1111

Jul 16, 2020
There's a whole Adam Walters (big boss) interaction that is missing. And I want to expand her encounters with colleagues. Basically, I aim to have 4 people in the people's tab and 4 places in the place's tab, and there is 1 missing from each right now.
waiting for update.. when it will be ?

Nov 4, 2018
Anyone who searches Cheat Cheats or Code (in this thread) will now see this,
cheats_onoff = True,
Now you can hopefully stop asking.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 163 Votes