Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Anti heroes and villains are great when done well. Qmir as a Sith for instance was one of the highlights of the Acolyte for me. :)
Ahh, yes. The reveal that was, and I quote, "better than Vader telling Luke he's his father" according to one Lesley Headland.

A twist so shocking the only people that saw it coming were the 4 still watching it when it happened.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Ahh, yes. The reveal that was, and I quote, "better than Vader telling Luke he's his father" according to one Lesley Headland.

A twist so shocking the only people that saw it coming were the 4 still watching it when it happened.
Qmir being a Sith was never supposed to be a twist, he was literally quoting the Sith code during his first appearance. Whatever war crimes the Jedi commited on Brendok and Osha/Mae's origin were always the main mysteries.

Reactions: Rexermus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Qmir being a Sith was never supposed to be a twist, he was literally quoting the Sith code during his first appearance. Whatever war crimes the Jedi commited on Brendok and Osha/Mae's origin were always the main mysteries.
That's the thing, everyone knows except according to Lesley, it was this amazing twist to put all other twists to shame just like the Lightsaber dual between him and Sol was supposed to be better than the one with Qui-Gon, Obi Wan and Maul.

Space Witch turns into demon smoke creature, Sol defended himself. She gave no warning and anyone seeing her do that was sticking her with a Lightsaber.

Then the other idiot Witches controlled a Wookie and died when control was broken.

As far as I see it, the Jedi defended themselves.

Then we have Sol "I have a connection to Osha" even though he can't tell the difference between them.

Then he saves Osha when he could have quite easily saved both of them.

THE WRITING IS SO BADDDDD.

Pretty sure the script was fanfic done in crayon by a guy that's never watched Star Wars or held a conversation with another human being. His only friend is a plastic rose in a vase he still waters because he's a moron.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It's hilarious that the prequels count as part of "good star wars" now.
The fun thing about the prequels is just how much they oppose themselves. They do some things really well and some things really not.

Anakin is the prime example. In part 3 and every appearance since he's been great. In the first 2 ..... no. "I hate sand"..... good rizz there Ani. How the hell he got Padme before he was a badass.....

JarJar .... just all of JarJar needs to burn.

I'd gladly swap burning Anakin with burning JarJar .... just push him into the molten magma ..... oops, where did JarJar go .... what scream, I heard nothing.

The saber battles were awesome.

Evil Anakin was awesome.

Obi Wan was awesome ..... It's a shame he never got his own TV show.

Yoda hobbling around on a stick then flying around like a green bouncy ball was awesome.

Mickademous

Nov 21, 2017
The saber battles were awesome.

Obi Wan was awesome ..... It's a shame he never got his own TV show.
The Darth Maul battle was indeed one of the best the movies have had.

Did you know that there was indeed an Obi Wan show on Disney+?

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
That's the thing, everyone knows except according to Lesley, it was this amazing twist to put all other twists to shame just like the Lightsaber dual between him and Sol was supposed to be better than the one with Qui-Gon, Obi Wan and Maul.

Space Witch turns into demon smoke creature, Sol defended himself. She gave no warning and anyone seeing her do that was sticking her with a Lightsaber.

Then the other idiot Witches controlled a Wookie and died when control was broken.

As far as I see it, the Jedi defended themselves.

Then we have Sol "I have a connection to Osha" even though he can't tell the difference between them.

Then he saves Osha when he could have quite easily saved both of them.

THE WRITING IS SO BADDDDD.

Pretty sure the script was fanfic done in crayon by a guy that's never watched Star Wars or held a conversation with another human being. His only friend is a plastic rose in a vase he still waters because he's a moron.
Where did the creator said that about the twist?

Jedi are supposed to know better. Sol let his preconceptions and his connection to Osha cloud his mind to the point he confused the teleportation skill with a gesture of attack and later he even starts rationalizing that he was not wrong in what he did.

And in the midst of all that he was simply not strong enough in the Force to hold both sides of the plataform, emotions affecting a Jedi's connection to the Force is nothing new.

Also pretty sure it was Indara who killed the witches, they died first and only later Kelnacca goes back to "normal".

By the way a guy who never watched Star Wars would not be able to pull KOTOR's species, cortosis metal and no-nose Plagueis to the show. But suit yourself, not going into this of topic matter anymore since this will likely get deleted by the mods. :censored:

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
I don't think we'll see any pregnant bellies until the end, but we'll probably see plenty of women at Jade's door with a pregnancy test in hand. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

There are at least 3 women guaranteed to get pregnant at this time.

IncognitoMode0

Dec 13, 2022
I must say, Older Woman x Younger Girl is pure perfection in any type of media, I felt all kinds of feelings in the h-scenes with Julie

But the Netori aspect of the game truly stole my heart ❤

I love Dommy Futa MCs.
Looking forward to more.

Last edited:
Reactions: abyss_kaiser
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes