Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I have to ask - are all the songs in the game AI created? The particular song I need is the song that usually plays in an Ashley scene. "Can't remember what it's like just remembered I need it" or something.
I personally added only one AI song in the game, all the others are taken from the royalty free music site. All track names, credits and links can be found in the main menu in About.

damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Favorite sex/love interest poll on my SubscribeStar.
Vote for your favorite character and they will no doubt get more screen time! (no :HideThePain: )

Do we need to have a Subscribestar account to be able to vote?
Because I see the poll, but I can't check an option (more precisely, I can check but the case automatically uncheck as soon as I move the mouse...).
Not that it will make much difference though, as my vote will go to Viv, who doesn't get lot of love from the playersé

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Do we need to have a Subscribestar account to be able to vote?
Because I see the poll, but I can't check an option (more precisely, I can check but the case automatically uncheck as soon as I move the mouse...).
Not that it will make much difference though, as my vote will go to Viv, who doesn't get lot of love from the playersé
I honestly have no idea. But I do know that I left the option to vote for multiple characters.

Reactions: damnedfrog
4.50 star(s) 37 Votes