damnedfrog

Nov 11, 2020
Now in game no pregnancy? only in future?
The issue with pregnancies in a game is that, unless it's unavoidable, the dev has to make 2 renders each time a girl that could be pregnant is on screen.
If a scene has 2 such girls, it means 4 renders, by screen.
3 girls? 8 renders...
It's hardly sustainable.
Unless it's all-or-nothing: all the girls are pregnant or not. In this case, it's still 2 renders for each screen. But at least it's more manageable.

abyss_kaiser

Feb 28, 2021
If the Dev's question is in regards to the MC getting options to be evil, as in rapey/controlling/forceful, then I'm all for it.

Kinda doubt it though, considering previous characterization of the MC.

• Angry
Reactions: LordWanze

IncognitoMode0

Dec 13, 2022
I mean, I can kinda see her being "rapey" but 100% just a one-time thing in a specific setting and with a specific character.

But really, in general it would be weird due to the context and plot if she became all-out rapey.

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
Nice Sig, mate :D

Now stop teasing us and upload the update ;)

Cheers to you!
If you want to play the update so badly, then go and subscribe to KN's SubStar account. If you don't want to do that, or don't have the money, then just wait patiently like everyone else for KN to share the update on their own. KN is kind (pun intended) enough to only give early access to their supporters for 7 days, so it's not like you're forced to wait 3 or 4 weeks like some other developers require before the update goes live. So really, there's no point in begging people who paid for early access to share the update, when you only have to wait a week.

And yeah, I know F95 is a 'pirate' website, but really there's only a week long wait. I'd understand the request for someone to leak the update if you had to wait 3 or 4 weeks, I really do get that. But when a dev goes out of their way to not make their players wait all that long for a free version, when the developer could technically decide not to release anything at all for free period, then the least you can do is wait patiently for the update to be released like everyone else does. All you're doing is clogging up the forum, when you damn well know it won't make a difference.

omen777

Jul 18, 2020
Very good game, very good writing, an interesting story, and the sex is not bad maybe a little short. I love the art also.
In terme of fetish I would like more humiliations scenes, with maybe a point of cruellety sometimes.
For the writing I wish there was a man character who wasn't a coward or an asshole or a sub or slimeball. But maybe I'm a little hard there.
I also wish sometimes the submission was a little harder, globally the MC has it a little too easy. It's very good don't get me wrong and I know how difficult it is to write a story who has somehow realistic character. But if one of the target had some fight in him/her (particullarly one who gets sissified) it would make an even more intersting story.
Keep the good work go...

Reactions: Birdnman993

KuraScropia

Jun 26, 2018
I have to ask - are all the songs in the game AI created? The particular song I need is the song that usually plays in an Ashley scene. "Can't remember what it's like just remembered I need it" or something.

4.50 star(s) 37 Votes