USER_AK

Feb 22, 2022
This is fast becoming my favorite game on the site, there are so few Femprotag-Femdom oriented games, and this one is a close second with FutaProtag-Femdom. And now with the doctor becoming pregnant, time to build an army of futas.
legit cant agree less ... at first i was like wow this game is good looking ... and right now i am ... goshhhhh fast fast we need more update ... please ... and also with each update the big this is not only the story is enriched the characters are also increased or remains good as always.

#1 game

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Why, because it's small? That's the regular european size of a 2€ espresso
Call me a pleb/old, but last time i had coffee i couldn't enclose the entire drink, dish beneath included, with my hands. That's novelty souvenir keychain cup size !

Or people in this universe have freakishly large hands.

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
As noted with the update, you will need to start a new game to resolve some variable conflicts. The scene isn't unlocking because of these varaible conflicts. Basically, it sees it that the Julie path, as well as some other, aren't taken. So without restarting you won't see content for those characters, and thus not unlock the scenes for them.
Start a new game and use the skip feature to get back to where you were, and everything should work fine after making all your selections again.
This hopefully won't happen again.

Edit: Better desscribed the situation.

Last edited:

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
As noted with the update, you will need to start a new game to resolve some variable conflicts. The scene isn't unlocking because of these varaible conflicts since the Julie path, as well as some others, aren't taken.
Start a new game and use the skip feature to get back to where you were, and everything should work fine after making all your selections again.
This hopefully won't happen again.
Thank you! I was about to post that too. I just asked on Discord. Hopefully (surely not) we will see this issue pop up less often.

Reactions: Miyavibz

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
This issue shouldn't happen again.
It happened this time because the original coding was done without having an officially implemented gallery in mind. So some changes were needed in order to accommodate an officially implemented gallery. These changes unfortunately caused some variables to become unset in saves past a certain point.
So restarting and going through the game will properly set them again, and the coding going forward should properly accommodate everything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight_of_the_lance

Overlord070

Jan 21, 2021
Call me a pleb/old, but last time i had coffee i couldn't enclose the entire drink, dish beneath included, with my hands. That's novelty souvenir keychain cup size !

Or people in this universe have freakishly large hands.
In europe this is more or less the size of an espresso.
It's essentially a shot of (strong) coffee.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Great update plus the fact that there are good angles that allow you to see intercourse, it's a shame that the scene with his brother's wife was not good due to the viewing angle.

I would like Jade to have sex with her cousin, aunt and especially with her niece :love:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: PhineasFlynn
4.50 star(s) 41 Votes