dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Unfortunately, I don't think I can.

The game has licensed music that I wouldn't want to change. Also, I'm not sure how easy it would be to do it all from Mordor :HideThePain: . But I'm glad you still like it.
Also aren't you using Honey Select as the render engine? It's licensed too and games using it can't be sold on Steam

torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
InstinctUnleashed-CH5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
Damn, three penetrative sex scenes in one chapter?? Kind Nightmares you are spoiling us futa enthusiasts. :love:I hope there will be sex scenes between Jade and Alex in the future as she quickly becomes my favorite model in the game. Also could someone remind me where the tested drug came from? Is it from Viv's deceased futa friend? I kinda forgot about this oneo_O

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Does SubscribeStar allow to use licensed music in the game?
They don't check unless the copyright holder reports it.
In my case, it's a couple of heavily cut tracks from Fast and Furious and Shostakovich's Waltz No. 2.

If any of them complain, I will immediately remove their tracks from the game. :HideThePain:

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Damn, three penetrative sex scenes in one chapter?? Kind Nightmares you are spoiling us futa enthusiasts. :love:I hope there will be sex scenes between Jade and Alex in the future as she quickly becomes my favorite model in the game. Also could someone remind me where the tested drug came from? Is it from Viv's deceased futa friend? I kinda forgot about this oneo_O

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: NeoEros

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Avaron's small enough that she'd look like one! :devilish: ;)
Sad as it is to admit, I do get confused with being a schoolgirl at times.

Some people I talked to said it should anger me when that happens but it's never bothered me. I can't exactly blame them, i'm 4 foot 8 and babyfaced so if I didn't know me i'd think the same.

Only time it gets on my nerves slightly is on a night out and I get id'd by doorstaff in every bar, barstaff in every bar, police doing random checks and even the owner of my fave curry takeaway that told me i'm too young for a Madras cos it would be too hot for me .... bastard.

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021

Some people I talked to said it should anger me when that happens but it's never bothered me. I can't exactly blame them, i'm 4 foot 8 and babyfaced so if I didn't know me i'd think the same.

Only time it gets on my nerves slightly is on a night out and I get id'd by doorstaff in every bar, barstaff in every bar, police doing random checks and even the owner of my fave curry takeaway that told me i'm too young for a Madras cos it would be too hot for me .... bastard.

• Haha
Reactions: Avaron1974

TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022

Many years ago, I dated a woman a bit shorter than you. She was about 40 years old, but looked like a schoolgirl still. Always cracked me up that people saw us together and looked at me like I was a pedo, but she was 20 years older than me. She was also ID'd constantly.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
Well in this rare occasion where you are adviced to start a new game...I'm not mad to do so :ROFLMAO:
Was an eye opener again and didn't think I had forgotten that much what had all happened ingame.
Just played it without skipping.
And great update can't wait for chapter 6....fortunately updates are pretty fast for the amount of content and consistent.
Thanks again Kind Nightmares (y)

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
This is fast becoming my favorite game on the site, there are so few Femprotag-Femdom oriented games, and this one is a close second with FutaProtag-Femdom. And now with the doctor becoming pregnant, time to build an army of futas.

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes