TsubameYui

Nov 2, 2022
Call me a pleb/old, but last time i had coffee i couldn't enclose the entire drink, dish beneath included, with my hands. That's novelty souvenir keychain cup size !

Or people in this universe have freakishly large hands.
If memory serves, a 1-ounce shot of espresso is about as strong as a normal 8-ounce cup of regular drip coffee. Espresso is made by slowly forcing high pressure water through a large amount of finely ground, densely packed coffee grounds.

That cup looks to be about 3-ounces of espresso, so drinking that would be like drinking 3 cups of regular coffee, caffeine-wise.

This game is good. Is the release cycle regular?
Extremely so. KN is one of the fastest, and most consistent devs around. Usually about 3 weeks between updates, and more content per update than most devs pack into a 2-month cycle.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Great update plus the fact that there are good angles that allow you to see intercourse, it's a shame that the scene with his brother's wife was not good due to the viewing angle.

I would like Jade to have sex with her cousin, aunt and especially with her niece :love:
I agree with you about angles. That scene with Eva had probably worse then in game. She is so pretty and this ruinet it bit. Im still not sure if scene with her was anal or only bad angle.

Agree with you about cast to, I cant wait to aunt turn, she catch me from first moment. Just want add here mom, she he deserves pretty rough fuck.

Reactions: Raizen84

conor22

Jan 29, 2021
As noted with the update, you will need to start a new game to resolve some variable conflicts. The scene isn't unlocking because of these varaible conflicts. Basically, it sees it that the Julie path, as well as some other, aren't taken. So without restarting you won't see content for those characters, and thus not unlock the scenes for them.
Start a new game and use the skip feature to get back to where you were, and everything should work fine after making all your selections again.
This hopefully won't happen again.

Edit: Better desscribed the situation.
I startet the game from the beginning but i cant unlock that scene. do i have to delete the saved data in appdata for the game?

junkgkj

Apr 8, 2019
I startet the game from the beginning but i cant unlock that scene. do i have to delete the saved data in appdata for the game?
Did you play the game through from the beginning and go down the Julie path? In order to unlock the scene in the gallery you need to play through the scene in the actual gameplay. You need to watch that scene all the way through.

Jul 24, 2017
Kind Nightmares
Loving Chapter 5 so far! This consistent and regular quality writing is great. Everything I've praised from past chapters is front and center once again.

1720752190892.png
Ivy's whole scene was excellent. I said before that I was very impressed with your succinct and effective characterization of Mia, and you've done much the same with Ivy here. She's very endearing and I want the best for her.

1720753056918.png
"I'm a board-certified surgeon!"
Jennifer's scene is very hot (not finished with it yet though!) I don't know if we'll see much more of her given her original intention of skipping town, but I'm crossing my fingers. Calling futas "goddesses" and talking about the superior species taking what they deserve, doing what nature intended, and then asking for a baby from Jade... goodness, lady.
I was hoping Jade would turn her words on her a little more here. Jennifer might be a well-educated woman, but, by her own admission, she's only a woman. Her most important accomplishment will be having her better's baby - didn't she just say Jade should do more to advance the cause of futanari? Play into her fetish and taint the pillar of her pride - her education and accomplishments as a doctor - with the association of her domination by a futa. Of course, she might have only meant that men were the inferior species and given the context of that conversation I think that's likely, but doesn't that make it even better? Here she is spouting that futas are the peak of human evolution and that inferior men should step aside and let them take control, moments before begging for a baby from Jade and being clearly uncomfortable with Jade's patronizing foreplay. At least subconsciously, she's clearly aware of the hypocrisy and her vulnerability in her vision of a futa-dominated world.

Also, professional people giving up their achievements for the sake of sexual pleasure is hot lmao

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
I honestly wasn't expecting the writing in this to be so good. I was a bit apprehensive by the quality of the face models, but they grew on me and the bodies definitely made up for it before the faces grew on me. Jade (I think that's the default MC's name? I always change them when given the opportunity) is hot as shit, amazon with a dick to match. Hope we see more of Doctor Jennifer and get to hook up with her more over the course of the next 9 months ;). Also some "consequences" for repeatedly choosing to come inside every girl you fuck would be nice. Looking forward to Chapter 6, if some of the other comments I've read or correct it should be early August-ish no? Either way can't wait, this has quickly become a favourite VN of mine.

Also did my eyes deceive me or did Jasmine's friend (can't remember her name I think it was Sally or something) have a little tent pitched when she stood up in The Triangle?

AlliebuttDK

Jun 8, 2021
While KN did sorta hint towards it here on F95 before the chapter was even released on SS, I'm surprised that no one here has already commented about the fact that Jennifer is a parody of Yennefer from The Witcher, and her good for nothing husband who likes to ride his bike while being on the road is a reference to Geralt and Roach, while the other woman Jennifer suspects him of sleeping with is Triss. The Triss teaser KN released before the chapter at the time didn't make a ton of sense, but with hindsight being 20/20 I'm genuinely baffled that people haven't talked about this by now.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Thank you Kind Nightmares for this game, there is a disctinct lack of futa dommy mommy MCs in the AVN market and good games featuring them a pretty rare

The character models look pretty rough in the earlier chapters but consistently improve over time, other than that i don't have any complaints

Reactions: Kind Nightmares

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
I've post this three times, on SubStar, Boosty, and here. Spanky posted it, too. But I'll do it again. :HideThePain:

For those who don't have the scene with Julie, please start the game over from the first chapter and play through the end of the scene.

Everything should be fine after that. Anyway, people on discord are saying it fixed it for them.

Last edited:

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
Kind Nightmares, I've been reading through the comments and I'm so glad people are giving praise to the writing in this VN. The story you are telling, the characterization of the cast, the balance of story and lewds is all fucking fantastic in my opinion.

I mentioned before about your facial expressions and they remain some of my fave parts. Subtle glances, blushes, etc just make the scenes hotter. When Jade's brother is "apologizing" and Jade's face goes from "wow, this is nice to hear" and then clouds over into a "wtf did you just say, fuckface" was perfection.

Jade's calm, strong, dominant personality without being a cartoonish asshole makes her one of my fave MC's on this site.

Looking forward to the next release for sure!

Wills747, thank you for your port of this! It's greatly appreciated!

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023
Kind Nightmares, I've been reading through the comments and I'm so glad people are giving praise to the writing in this VN. The story you are telling, the characterization of the cast, the balance of story and lewds is all fucking fantastic in my opinion.

I mentioned before about your facial expressions and they remain some of my fave parts. Subtle glances, blushes, etc just make the scenes hotter. When Jade's brother is "apologizing" and Jade's face goes from "wow, this is nice to hear" and then clouds over into a "wtf did you just say, fuckface" was perfection.

Jade's calm, strong, dominant personality without being a cartoonish asshole makes her one of my fave MC's on this site.

100% agree on the expressions. The way Jade raises her eyebrow whenever someone says something suspicious or out of pocket is really well rigged and is worth a thousands words like the proverb says

Rexermus

Nov 18, 2023

Also agree on Jade being an all time favourite MC outside of being one of the best designs physically for a Futa MC, a lot of the choices she makes that aren't given to the user are the kind of choices I would (or at least like to think I would) make. I've never once rolled my eyes at any of the choices she makes and find myself easily rooting for her (I actually cheered when I was given the choice to break her dad's ex-partner's arm and gladly took it, fucking scumbag honestly deserved worse for what he did to Carlos AND to Viv). Might not be the biggest fan of Carlos' design (He looks like a Meatcanyon parody of the Gigachad guy) but he was a good dude and imparted good and important morals/lessons on Jade.

Malika1234

Sep 27, 2021
LOL Jennifer of Veinberg :ROFLMAO: love it! cant wait for more content with her! The whole thing was hilarious / entertianing!

Love this game! keep up the good work!

4.50 star(s) 41 Votes