• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

OmegaQueen

Nov 25, 2020
I'm making a full English version it is almost done

Here is what I did so far :

I added the English UI provided by someone here replacing the Japanese UI , added a IO short cut meaning you don't have to go to game data folder to launch the game just use the IO shortcut you can even put the io short cut on desktop the game still will launch in English , provided a full save data , game fully uncensored totally uncensored , there is a delay in the translation but it works . I need to do some tweaking to get it work later I upload the whole game on google drive

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
go to the "game folder" in the files and you should find an application named "io" run it, unless you already did then just wait like 2 seconds. if there are other problems then its beyond my help.
Well, he said it isn't working. And your tip isn't working. The Bepinex doesn't do it's job!
BTW, it was missing the winhttp.dll in the gamedata folder where it should have been, so it would never work!

Do this:

1. Delete the BepInEx folder inside .\Insult Order\GameData
2. Get from Github and extract it to the .\Insult Order\GameData folder.
3. Get from Github and extract it in the same location (it will place files in the BepInEx folder)
4. To uncensor, get from Github and extract it to the .\Insult Order\GameData\BepInEx folder.

I have tested the above procedure and it works. The autotranslator also stores the translations (in BepInEx/Translation/en/Text). It can be configured to translate to other languages. The translator uses newer architecture and the translated text is much better than the old translator (which I remember from a couple of years ago).

The menu will not be translated since those buttons are images. But the settings button (4th choice in the menu) is fully translated.

I will add to this guide when I confirm plugins working.

EDIT... hmm, Demosaic doesn't seem to be working... or is it just my install? Well, I installed a variety of demosaics/uncensors and NONE of them work.
I don't believe the one bundled with this archive worked either, sooh... nothing to do except try to find the mosaic file in the assets, or patch the assembly-csharp.dll.

I don't have the knowledge to do that... someone..? Prick ..?

Last edited:
Reactions: BlueScreenOfLife

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
So... I concluded the uncensor in the f95 game archive is not working. I gave up on programatically removing the censor.
Also, the autotranslator in the F95 game archive doesn't work anymore.

Did a few tests with BepInEx and have to conclude...
This game cannot be uncensored with BepInEx (4.1.1, 4.1.2, 5.0 or 5.4.5) OR with Unity asset modification!

However, I tried with IPA as well. THAT WORKED!

So here is a working uncensor patch and autotranslator (with pre-filled info from earlier in the thread and some of my gameplay translations).

As always, consult the provided readme. It is written so that even beginners can make this work :)

Last edited:

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Any chance we get the original of this? without the grafitti?

cuz it looks horrible

PS: the mod cooperdk did in fact works like a charm!
Nice to hear :)

The archive I uploaded should not have that hideous text. If you combined archives or got my copy before I removed the image file, you can remove it - it is located at Gamedata\Plugins\images\TitleMain.png

SSBBSNAKE

Jul 27, 2017
Nice to hear :)

The archive I uploaded should not have that hideous text. If you combined archives or got my copy before I removed the image file, you can remove it - it is located at Gamedata\Plugins\images\TitleMain.png
The image in the folder has the grafitti too

jtman5

Jul 30, 2018
So... I concluded the uncensor in the f95 game archive is not working. I gave up on programatically removing the censor.

This game cannot be uncensored with BepInEx (4.1.1, 4.1.2, 5.0 or 5.4.5) OR with Unity asset modification!

So here is a working uncensor patch and autotranslator (with pre-filled info from earlier in the thread and some of my gameplay translations).

As always, consult the provided readme. It is written so that even beginners can make this work :)

Mega
The link is dead, is there an alternative?

Amfunny

Aug 18, 2017

Mega
hey the mod is gone :[

Jan 3, 2021

Mega
Link doesnt work

Reactions: gmail_
4.60 star(s) 21 Votes