3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
I'm just hoping to see my character's suntan/burn depicted consistently in all images...
I'm hoping that Usegi adds a nude beach as a work location (because every tropical island needs a nude beach) so the MC can get an all-over tan.:cool:

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm hoping that Usegi adds a nude beach as a work location (because every tropical island needs a nude beach) so the MC can get an all-over tan.:cool:
Player Character being chosen for a nude beach party or nude beach job posting would be interesting, but I wonder if a nude beach is something the resort would advertise or keep hidden from non-VIP guests?

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
Player Character being chosen for a nude beach party or nude beach job posting would be interesting, but I wonder if a nude beach is something the resort would advertise or keep hidden from non-VIP guests?
My impression of Ecstasy Island is that it's for the rich, the powerful, the connected, so every guest will be a VIP. It's not like the island is a Holiday Inn or Motel 6 where anyone can check in and stay. It's a playground catering to adult entertainment, and of course part of adult entertainment is exhibitionism and sex.
I'm not suggesting that the MC be forced to work at a nude beach or some other adult venue (like a strip club), but be given the option to do so, if Usegi writes it into the game.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
My impression of Ecstasy Island is that it's for the rich, the powerful, the connected, so every guest will be a VIP. It's not like the island is a Holiday Inn or Motel 6 where anyone can check in and stay. It's a playground catering to adult entertainment, and of course part of adult entertainment is exhibitionism and sex.
I'm not suggesting that the MC be forced to work at a nude beach or some other adult venue (like a strip club), but be given the option to do so, if Usegi writes it into the game.
I'm pretty sure it is pointed out in the story that the resort is still in the testing phase, that the current guests are paying quite well to be visiting right now before it opens officially. On top of that, there are a small number of VIP guests (blond actress and disgusting fat guy) that receive extra-special treatment.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Wow.. what a cool game! It's amazing and well written. Mb not much sexual content (even if u seek it), but i wonder what's next! And i certainly love first-person views. It's amazing to see myself in sex scenes. Because almost all games here are for guys -_-

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Fyi: The new 181 android version crashes when loading. Previous version worked fine. I downloaded from multiple locations with differant devices.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
Ver 0.190 Public

PC

Mac

And

Update: April 2019

I tried to focus mostly on content this time around. As always, not everything made it into this release.

• I’ve started putting together the system that will handle visits with the doctor. The basic structure is there, but the text for everything is just placeholders for now. (I’ve written a few sequences, but they can’t be accessed just yet). Additionally, the scene with the nurse and her large needle is locked out for now, as she’ll need her own code.

• Job performance ratings still need work (actual event choices don’t factor in yet), but I’ve made progress on a punishment that will tie into the mini social event block. Hopefully I’ll have that working in the near future.

What did make it into this build:

• One new opportunity to meet Chastity, May, Brooke and Renata. If you go too long without triggering one of their big introduction scenes, you might meet them while at work.

• Evening shifts for the club have been coded, though there isn’t much there as far as work. It does open up daytime activities, however, and there are a few new ones, mostly for those interested in investigating/exploring the resort.

• New sprites for Chastity, May, Olivia, Clint and Terrance
• New work events for Guest Services and Poolside
• Work socialization events for Chastity, May, Brooke, Olivia and Joan

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
I'm still hoping for a lot more dreams content and character customizations in future updates.
There is a lot of character customization. The wand you find in the bedroom will change your breasts and hips. If you choose to help the doctor you can have very massive tits. Lol

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
There is a lot of character customization. The wand you find in the bedroom will change your breasts and hips. If you choose to help the doctor you can have very massive tits. Lol
Wand? You mean the vibrating item you can steal from a guest's room? I've never taken it.

Dec 31, 2018
Just remember, the wand can increase the size of your boobs and butt, you can also increase them by your choices in the bar on the first night and how you talk to cynthia choosing bikinis.

However once you've made that choice theres only one chance to decrease them again, so dont go hog wild or your going to start looking like some sort of earth mother.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
I thought I had read in a previous update that Angel would come back to your room but I never have been able to find or trigger that event. Has anyone ever seen that?
I have played through the game like 15 times. There is some eventsnthat trigger others.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I thought I had read in a previous update that Angel would come back to your room but I never have been able to find or trigger that event. Has anyone ever seen that?
I have played through the game like 15 times. There is some eventsnthat trigger others.
It has very specific things to trigger. You need to be virgin and never had a drink, don't drink at any point until you get the event, and then at the hot tub party event, you need to give some specific answer (I don't recall what). Then the next day or two she'll show up and want to drink with you, if you don't drink you'll get a sex scene.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
T
It has very specific things to trigger. You need to be virgin and never had a drink, don't drink at any point until you get the event, and then at the hot tub party event, you need to give some specific answer (I don't recall what). Then the next day or two she'll show up and want to drink with you, if you don't drink you'll get a sex scene.
Thanks

Dec 31, 2018
Its not even answer related specifically. You have to refuse all drinks at the hot tub party and Angel has to know or suspect your into girls, the virgin thing isnt essential.

Once Angel has come to your room you have to refuse alchohol and then allow her to kiss you and it all goes from there.

Angels a good time girl, if she thinks someone is being a cold fish she'll try and warm them up.

Angel appearing got broken when there was an update around 0.14, Usagis only fixed it so she'll appear in the last update so make sure your using the latest update.

Reactions: Jodifarmer45

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Its not even answer related specifically. You have to refuse all drinks at the hot tub party and Angel has to know or suspect your into girls, the virgin thing isnt essential.

Once Angel has come to your room you have to refuse alchohol and then allow her to kiss you and it all goes from there.

Angels a good time girl, if she thinks someone is being a cold fish she'll try and warm them up.

Angel appearing got broken when there was an update around 0.14, Usagis only fixed it so she'll appear in the last update so make sure your using the latest update.
Yes, it worked perfectly! Actually found Leila getting pounded by the fat guy in this last update. Still tring to determine if anything is loaded into the game if you decide not to work with the doctor other than the headache noise.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes