3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018

I've added a bunch of additional "shorter start" summary scenes to help getting through the intro easier for those who have played through it a lot. In the future, I'd like to revamp the intro with more possibilities (hopefully building off the characters and content that's been added to the game since it was first written), but that's a project for much later on. For now, remember, for scenes you've seen more than enough times, the CTLR key is your friend!
I've tried to optimize a lot of the games PNG files to help performance a little. Hopefully this will help the mirror scenes run a little bit better.
Changes:
• Gave 35 more intro scenes the "short start" treatment which should make them more bearable for repeat play-throughs.
• Upgraded engine to Ren'Py 7.2.1 (which contains some Android improvements).
• Performed a PNG optimization pass on character sprites and mirror images.
• Fixed typos and other errors in new work mini-event code.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019

I've added a bunch of additional "shorter start" summary scenes to help getting through the intro easier for those who have played through it a lot. In the future, I'd like to revamp the intro with more possibilities (hopefully building off the characters and content that's been added to the game since it was first written), but that's a project for much later on. For now, remember, for scenes you've seen more than enough times, the CTLR key is your friend!
I've tried to optimize a lot of the games PNG files to help performance a little. Hopefully this will help the mirror scenes run a little bit better.
Changes:
• Gave 35 more intro scenes the "short start" treatment which should make them more bearable for repeat play-throughs.
• Upgraded engine to Ren'Py 7.2.1 (which contains some Android improvements).
• Performed a PNG optimization pass on character sprites and mirror images.
• Fixed typos and other errors in new work mini-event code.
My Passive proc'd again.
I just downloaded 170 today.

anschwww

May 10, 2017

Interns version 0.180 is now available to the public. See for the release notes.

Windows / Linux:

Mac version:

Android version*:

Reactions: Turret and HorizonD

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Are there any bugfixes yet?
This error is with a new start, total prude, no alcohol, virgin.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
Boring game.......
I beg to differ. This game has alot of potential. The characters are hot, it has a plot, and it is very original. Also it has a lot of re-playability. It is a whole hell of a lot better than 60% of games that go through here about trying to screw your sisters. Props to the developer! Keep up the good work.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Are there any bugfixes yet?
This error is with a new start, total prude, no alcohol, virgin.

This is a minor update that includes the bug fix from the previous version as well as some new code intended to prevent a divide-by-zero error when calculating average work performance.
Windows / Linux

Mac

Android

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017

ThisIsMe88

May 12, 2018
I beg to differ. This game has alot of potential. The characters are hot, it has a plot, and it is very original. Also it has a lot of re-playability. It is a whole hell of a lot better than 60% of games that go through here about trying to screw your sisters. Props to the developer! Keep up the good work.
Would be cool to have a dedicated sub forum for all the games in which you are a worthless contribution to society / lone 18-21 years old teen who has a job that feeds him / is still at college because he is kinda slow mentally / squats at home all day because he otherwise seems to be a failure at life / faps all day about his mom, sisters, aunts and female cousins up to the second degree.

That would really help with singling out the interesting games.

PS: Before someone calls me out for sexism, another sub forum could be created for games with female heroines who have to pay back the illusionary debt of her own parents / are gullible enough to buy into the most trivial blackmail scams / with higher education or superior physical skills in the introduction but let hobos and coworkers feel them up at the first opportunity during the game / were just born as disposable and known-to-all sluts since visually appearing as female.

Reactions: McWoodz

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
I'm still wondering how the transformation happened... "We thought you were a girl, so we gave you an injection intended for a girl that then completely rewrote your chromosomes."

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes