3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, I know how to get the body changes.
Alternative can the Mallory path (when they catch you and you have to decide if you go with Reika or Mallory punishment) change your body when you choose your body type in the dream sequence. I had it this way when I took the Mallory path.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Dear Dev...the time for months and months of tinkering has had its time..now..content is desired..please content us..we would love to be contented up the wazoo...because generally speaking..if you enjoy long reads as i do...and are a fan of doing up the lesbian yeehaa...as i am..this is a quality game..but..it has fallen into total stagnation..SO..have a nice cuppa tea and give us numerous dame on dame woohoo situations :p..thanks...a still loyal player(but on my last legs)

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
I can somewhat understand the Dev that he wants to perfect the first part of the game but the random content you get in one playthrough is not getting more content.
And here I have to agree with ThunderRob, the story progress so far is pretty low and becomes boring in some ways.
It feels a bit that the Dev has no clue where to go with his game.

DrDerpington

Oct 6, 2017
Dear Dev...the time for months and months of tinkering has had its time..now..content is desired..please content us..we would love to be contented up the wazoo...because generally speaking..if you enjoy long reads as i do...and are a fan of doing up the lesbian yeehaa...as i am..this is a quality game..but..it has fallen into total stagnation..SO..have a nice cuppa tea and give us numerous dame on dame woohoo situations :p..thanks...a still loyal player(but on my last legs)
I can somewhat understand the Dev that he wants to perfect the first part of the game but the random content you get in one playthrough is not getting more content.
And here I have to agree with ThunderRob, the story progress so far is pretty low and becomes boring in some ways.
It feels a bit that the Dev has no clue where to go with his game.
New update is out, but you will not appreciate it, 'cause it is similar to previous updates. Pretty much nothing new. Only minor update and reworked sprites of 1 girl...

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
FYI - A large part of the problem was that UsagiTripleSix had a major heart attack, was hospitalized, and is still recovering. So that's the major reason for the recent slowdown.

He won't be as fast as he used to be, but he has been working on new content when he's able to.

Dec 31, 2018
New update is out, but you will not appreciate it, 'cause it is similar to previous updates. Pretty much nothing new. Only minor update and reworked sprites of 1 girl...
Thats a tweak for the 0.15 version.

The Patreon 0.16 has gone for plot updates, pool parties, new artwork and fun stuff but it will be two weeks before us cheapskates see it.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Concur completely. I mean, when the only girl you've seen naked in the game is yourself in the mirror (and that one "appease everyone" sex scene you weren't involved in) after that much time spent on the island, something is wrong with the speed of the game.

Dec 31, 2018
You're playing it wrong.

Banging Olivia when you're still male
Walking in on the couple in the bedroom, watching only
A hookup with Angel
Walking in on Laila in the back of reception
Assisting Laila and Palmer
Drunk hookup with a customer in the club
Sober hookup with a customer in the club (repeatable)
Watching Joan on the pool cam

Brook topless in the pool doesn't count, plus she was pretty in the low def version, the HD version look s a bit too much like a bobble head.

Any i've missed?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Hm...

1. I got this once after I cheated a bit.
2. Got it. Easy to get.
3. Never got this. I guess not that easy.
4. I guess you mean Tatum here. I got this. Easy to get.
5. Got it. Easy to get.
6. Got it but don't wanna.^^ Easy to get.
7. Got it but don't wanna.^^ Easy to get.
8. Don't know what you mean here, I guess I didn't got this.

There are some more scenes at the pool and the beach but nothing important I guess. (yet)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Does anyone know when v0.160 will be released to public? Is it due for the 11th or ...
If anyone has an early access copy feel free to share ;)

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
release0161cover.jpg

Interns of Ecstasy Island v0.161

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
IMPORTANT NOTE for returning players: As with the previous versions, it is essential that you start a new game. As many new variables have been added throughout the game, old saves will cause crashes and other bugs.

"Android version provided due to special requests. I've been informed that there are a number of issues with certain devices, so please don't expect a fully playable version. Unfortunately, my troubleshooting ability for the Android build is limited, but I'll look into this more in the future. - UsagiTripleSix"

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
@UsagiTripleSix could you add a button to let us android users to skip the part where we have to change the girl's name in the intro? I cant get past this part and I'm fine with random name. Please im begging you :cry:
251475_Screenshot_2019-02-03-18-53-47-22.png

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes