3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

webrider

May 25, 2018
I don't get the point of turning into to a girl to avoid sex, thought that was the intent of these type games.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
You can avoid having sex or not, it's up to you...
Or are you referring to what the Doc aka the Nurse said?

anschwww

May 10, 2017
Version 0.151 is public
• Fixed missing variable error in mirror masturbation scene.

-pc

-mac

-apk

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
This has got to be one of the most confusing games I`ve ever seen.
What is the point of getting phone numbers when you can`t use a damn phone ?
Why if you choose to stay in your room in an evening can you not practice make up skills or similar ?
WHAT is the actual aim of this game? cause at the moment it seems to be an aimless wandering around in a daze HOPING the right random event will trigger to give you a HINT as to what the hell you supposed to do next.

ALSO:
What Wand ??
What Nurse ???
What drunk in the toilets ????

At least give us SOME structure & Goals to aim for ffs.

ansatzu

Oct 27, 2017
I cant play the game because the pictures dont fit in the window. Its hard to explane my english is not very well.
The pictures are cut left and right because they are larger than the window. Zoom in the window or full screen does not change anything.but the normal text is fitting

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Version 0.151 is public
• Fixed missing variable error in mirror masturbation scene.

-pc

-mac

-apk
0.150 Saves not compatible. every scene it tells you to start a new game.

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
I cant play the game because the pictures dont fit in the window. Its hard to explane my english is not very well.
The pictures are cut left and right because they are larger than the window. Zoom in the window or full screen does not change anything.but the normal text is fitting
What size screen and resolution is your computer/tablet running? I am on a MacBook Air with a resolution of 1366 wide by 768 high screen and it fits fine. The game is coded for a 1280x720 and it fits on my screen with no issues.

With this information maybe someone can help find a solution.

ansatzu

Oct 27, 2017
What size screen and resolution is your computer/tablet running? I am on a MacBook Air with a resolution of 1366 wide by 768 high screen and it fits fine. The game is coded for a 1280x720 and it fits on my screen with no issues.

With this information maybe someone can help find a solution.
1600x900 but every other renpy game works fine
Unbenannt.PNG Unbenannt2.PNG

HighGrove

Nov 10, 2017
So Reika is the nurse? When does she offer you body changes? My biggest complaint about this game is that I feel like it really hides a large amount of its content.

Dec 31, 2018
Someone else who in 2 complete playthroughs of the current version I have NEVER met .......

You have, on your first visit to the beach at the fire party shes wearing a bikini and handing out the wild anima drink. If your exploring the hotel and make a second visit to the doctors office shes there in a nurses uniform and also if you get jellyfish stung. Theres also overheard conversations at the pool about Reikas research.

If you steal the keycard off the drunk guest and break into the VIP area she drops the Nurse Kats identity and goes Goth mad scientist, i havent found out how it affects body mods, the last read through i did was public so i assumed that was a patreon thing!

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
So Reika is the nurse? When does she offer you body changes? My biggest complaint about this game is that I feel like it really hides a large amount of its content.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yes, the content you see is pretty much random and has a lot with your first decisions to do (Virgin/Monogamy/no Alcohol).

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
You have, on your first visit to the beach at the fire party shes wearing a bikini and handing out the wild anima drink. If your exploring the hotel and make a second visit to the doctors office shes there in a nurses uniform and also if you get jellyfish stung. Theres also overheard conversations at the pool about Reikas research.

If you steal the keycard off the drunk guest and break into the VIP area she drops the Nurse Kats identity and goes Goth mad scientist, i havent found out how it affects body mods, the last read through i did was public so i assumed that was a patreon thing!
Never made ANY visits to the doctors office & never encountered that drunk guest.
2 complete playthroughs And neither has happened....
I think the randomness is way too big a variable, it`s like you`re wandering round in a daze trying to figure out what or where events are gonna trigger. It seems like the dev has no clue what`s happening where, let alone anyone else...

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Never made ANY visits to the doctors office & never encountered that drunk guest.
I think the randomness is way too big a variable, it`s like you`re wandering round in a daze trying to figure out what or where events are gonna trigger. It seems like the dev has no clue what`s happening where, let alone anyone else...
You can visit the doctors office if you choose to "seek medical attention" when you first start to transform in the toilets, after you pass out you will wake up with the doctor, you can then go back later

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017

Yes, this has a massive amount of random variables that determine which if any events trigger. It's likely that when the game continues past the current end point it'll be easier to get a given event on a given play through. But yeah, you really need to do probably 7-8 runs with different initial choices to get most events (if you're lucky). Part of the problem is that some events can fire in the wrong order to advance other things. So you can get the drunk event to fire before you get the event to keep other cards active.

From what I can tell the game creates a RNG seed when a new game starts, so loading a save won't change which events fire for you (unless you make different choices).

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Yes, this has a massive amount of random variables that determine which if any events trigger. It's likely that when the game continues past the current end point it'll be easier to get a given event on a given play through. But yeah, you really need to do probably 7-8 runs with different initial choices to get most events (if you're lucky). Part of the problem is that some events can fire in the wrong order to advance other things. So you can get the drunk event to fire before you get the event to keep other cards active.

From what I can tell the game creates a RNG seed when a new game starts, so loading a save won't change which events fire for you (unless you make different choices).
Sounds like a horrid way to set things up. Surely it`d have been better to have some way for the needed events to trigger every time. As it stands I`m reluctant to try a 4th playthrough knowing that some / all of the events I NEED to trigger to work out wth happened might not ever trigger in the playthrough. Game has some great potential but horrid execution. & becuse of the RNG seed it`s impossible for a walk through of any description to be viable.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Does anyone know if the dream sequences have a relevance yet (not the body type dreams, I mean the other dreams)?

Dec 31, 2018
No, not yet.
Theyre clearly set up as conditioning and training by forcing you through pain to touch the object with the diamond marker over it. Usagi is obviously going to add to it later but all the dreams seem to be directed towards compliance and either accepting or fighting body changes.

I've found out how the Reika mods work, once you have been caught stealing the keycard she will give you a choice of being punished by Mallory or joining team Reika. She'll later take you to a lab where you can volunteer for body mods, either reducing or increasing whichever bits you want.

The other body mod options either through choosing swimsuit option or using the wand are a bit hit and miss, thats guaranteed effect but you have to have learned the card trick in the restaurant and then gone exploring in the evening.

Reactions: HorizonD
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes