3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

rogue886

Aug 21, 2017
Error: Day 2 nightime.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/stat_update.rpy", line 933, in <module>
NameError: name 'pc_hair_length_float' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/script.rpyc", line 17955, in script call

File "game/stat_update.rpyc", line 933, in script
  File "D:\Interns_of_Ecstasy_Island_v0.142-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 881, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\Interns_of_Ecstasy_Island_v0.142-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1913, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/stat_update.rpy", line 933, in <module>
NameError: name 'pc_hair_length_float' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
Interns of Ecstasy Island 0.142
Mon Dec 31 17:52:05 2018

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Is it possible to get bigger hips and ass?
I only get bigger boobs after the dream.

For what are the perfumes? Any use of it or it is just fluff?

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
The wand device can give you bigger hips and ass (boobs also). The nurse can do this if you learned the card trick at the restaurant and you investigate the hotel (drunk man > toilet). Hmm, working at the pool/beach can trigger it too, when you get sunburned, I think.

Perfumes do nothing at the moment, I guess. Saw no difference in using them or not. Maybe in the future, they have a use.
I think the Dev mentioned it somewhere.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Is it possible to get bigger hips and ass?
I only get bigger boobs after the dream.

For what are the perfumes? Any use of it or it is just fluff?
The best way to know exactly which expansion you get (though this is a couple of versions back, but I assume it hasn't been changed completely) is to have an issue with wearing the bikini, then trust Cynthia to get a swimsuit for you, then whatever you say you don't want to show will have expansion events after you get in the water wearing the swimsuit in various pool and beach events (including the hot tub party).

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
The wand device can give you bigger hips and ass (boobs also). The nurse can do this if you learned the card trick at the restaurant and you investigate the hotel (drunk man > toilet). Hmm, working at the pool/beach can trigger it too, when you get sunburned, I think.

Perfumes do nothing at the moment, I guess. Saw no difference in using them or not. Maybe in the future, they have a use.
I think the Dev mentioned it somewhere.
Where can I find the wand device. Played till the end but never seen such a thing. Maybe I missed it.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
When you work in the restaurant you will be asked if you can help out (I think it was Christina, not sure. She will also tell you the card trick). When you are in the Guest room, look around, you will find it there. Looking at his personal stuff you get the TV unlock code.

Reactions: Cherfo

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok wow the sun in the side panel is annoying. I keep feeling like I'm staring into the actual sun and reactively squint. Also the EXTREME block of introduction text in this is really kinda boring. I don't need this much build up when you already know the summary of the game before downloading.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yes..you turn into a woman..no choice..thats the point of the game..but..you can keep her on a hoohaa path and avoid tallywhackers...my issue right now it..fresh install of latest and i get tracebacks each time i touch my hoohaa in the shower..LOL

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Did I screw something up with Cyn or is she literally not available in any scenes after the Pool encounter, besides the morning ritual?

Editing so I don't double post:
There's a lot of time in this game that needs to get filled in. The night time activities run out really fast, there's no option to try to find a particular girl you've met to go talk to. You get Cyn's number early on but never get an option to use it when you stay in. And I really hope the Day Off days are a lot more free roam.

But my biggest problem with this game:
This does not feel like a dating sim, or an adult novel. This feels like "Island Resort Job simulator, except you're a girl now"

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes, Cyn has only the morning ritual and the pool scene yet. And yes, the game needs a lot of content to be filled in.
But the Dev is slowly on his way with this.

My problem is that the many events happen just by chance. Increases the game experience again, but is no guarantee that you will see these events.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
yes..you turn into a woman..no choice..thats the point of the game..but..you can keep her on a hoohaa path and avoid tallywhackers...my issue right now it..fresh install of latest and i get tracebacks each time i touch my hoohaa in the shower..LOL
Yeah, I get that too, you have to seem to ignore two errors before it will start up again.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes