3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Just so you all know, someone made a request thread for 0.140 over here:

Reactions: Cirelc

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
So, if one played the previous update, is there much point downloading this one? Or would it be better to wait?

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
you could always wait until the next update which he said is about in 2 weeks, he has been releasing several updates since he got well, just about every couple weeks. the ending still seems the same but he has added content and bug fixes between the start point and when hanson hits the island.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
If you ask me, you can check this game in a year, and it is still going to be the same.
then either you havent played all the routes, there is now 3 sex scenes 2 m/f and one f/f plus addition options for body modification if you managed to get the device. so far has been a fun game.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Thanks for unintentionally letting me know that there's no new content past the Hansen arrival, which is where my last saved game is at.

Reactions: deviantfiend999

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
Thanks for unintentionally letting me know that there's no new content past the Hansen arrival, which is where my last saved game is at.
i dont know when and what he plans after hansons' arrival so far all the new content that he has been adding has been inbetween the start and the part of hanson's arrival. so no matter which route you play once you get to hansons's arrival it will say to be continued....

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Anyone has a changelog to share please ?
Last time I checked, MC could go pretty far with his her transformation (very big boobs)... which is good !
The problem was that those transformation weren't visible on the work uniforms or the suimsuit... Even the masturbation sessions always displayed the same old middle boob size.

Reactions: deviantfiend999

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
If you ask me, you can check this game in a year, and it is still going to be the same.
Yeah, well, having a major heart attack that did permanent damage will slow you down a bit.

That said, he's still putting out new content, even if you're not aware of that either.

Anyone has a changelog to share please ?
This update is listed as a "preview". Here's what he said about it:
Two additions to the game in this update. The first is that I've added the very start of random guest approaches. It's not at all random yet, as there's only one guest with one approach. You have a good chance of meeting him at the club at night. If things go well, the PC can sleep with him by the end of the evening.

The second is a beach or poolside work event that connects with a dream I added last time.

Some really big caveats on the sex scene: There's currently no interactivity (I haven't worked out all of the variations I want in there yet) so it's just a linear scene.

The code is still a work in progress, so there's no actual feedback based on stats yet (except for the pink border arousal effect).

All of the images are just placeholder, as well. Like the mirror images, I'm going to need to make image that reflect which guest is being depicted in addition to the PC's body type.

The scene is not currently repeatable. I plan to change that, but it will need some additional scenes an mechanics to get the PC back in that situation again.

So, like everything else in the game, consider it a preview. Have fun!

Change notes:
• First attempt at the Random Guest Encounter system.
• Added M/F sex scene (with PC as an actual participant)
• New beach/poolside work event (can be influenced by a previous dream event)
• Fixed a bug that kept the game from realizing you've exhausted the pool of post-work messages.

May 13, 2018
Yeah, well, having a major heart attack that did permanent damage will slow you down a bit.
That's very much the case. Frustratingly, a full recovery is off the table. My heart's taken major damage that it I'm told it's unlikely to be able to repair. I'm at least done with rehabilitation and back to my day job, but my new exercise regiment along with drug and health-related fatigue means there's a limited amount of time where I can get work on the game done. (It likely doesn't help that I'm clearly trying to make a game that's above my skill level. ;))

Reactions: Retro

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
That's very much the case. Frustratingly, a full recovery is off the table. My heart's taken major damage that it I'm told it's unlikely to be able to repair. I'm at least done with rehabilitation and back to my day job, but my new exercise regiment along with drug and health-related fatigue means there's a limited amount of time where I can get work on the game done. (It likely doesn't help that I'm clearly trying to make a game that's above my skill level. ;))
for what you have been putting out lately, you have been doing pretty well not to many people have been putting out a update almost every two weeks or so, we're lucky to see it once a month from most. as one of your sub's i can attest to that.

Reactions: Turret

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Has anyone ported a version of the latest update for android yet?
No not that I've seen anyway maybe try requesting a port yourself - see the port request threads in the

foursnacks

Jul 21, 2017
any android port?
Did you see if there is an Android port on the first post of this thread? If there is one, yay! If there isn't one, then there is no Android port. You could have also found the answer out by reading the thread...

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Well, I'm sorry to hear that you are suffering from health related issues. I'm sure that future updates will be just as fun as what's on offer already. And in any event, good things come to those that wait.

And I'll be waiting! :D

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes