3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
there is different scenarios to unlock but as of right now there is only having sex with a man when your drunk if you take that option. and having f/f sex with angel. kinda all depends on some of the choices you make in the beginning, and some of the choices you make during the game. i have usually made a save at every choice option. just to see about opening up other options.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Yes. When you have this one dream about a girl, you can choose the bust and hips size (i think it has something to do with the size). I found out two ways to increase the size then.
One was the pool at work and hot tub party for the breasts. Hips have something to do with sunburn.

The other way was when you investigate and you will be cached by the nurse and Mallory. The morning after you have your wished size. Afterward, you can change it when the nurse asks you.
(I got the wand when I was on the investigation route but could do nothing with it.)

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
to use the wand, it was ask "to do somethng real quick" as one of the options when you choose to stay in, or go out. choose do something real quick and with give you the choice to experiment with the wand. two bathing suit options still factor in when it comes to the transformation of bust and hips, 1) is the bathing suit with piero, or basically a skirt around the butt, or a more extragant full size bathing suit.

i have had issues where after using the wand device, the bathing suit will reverse the effects, and sometimes i have had it where after talking with the doctor and her using her device, and i would try mine. it would either reverse the effects or the doctors did not work at all.

let me know if anyone else has this issue.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
new public:

Interns version 0.131 is available now!
Some quick fixes for the previous version. A kind user pointed out that I'd completely screwed up the code for the body preference system, so I've made some corrections that (in combination with the inflating the body size change numbers a while back) had really pronounced effects in my quick testing. Have fun!
• Dream system bug fix
• Body type preference system fix

Windows / Linux:

Mac version:

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
it is really hard to make boobs bigger..
there is a couple ways to make the bust bigger. and it involves a couple things
dream and sequence and a certain action(jelly fish incident) while wearing a particular swimsuit will cause the bust to get bigger.

or if you have gotten the wand device or gotten caught by the doc and mallory either one of those will cause your bust or hips to get bigger but it all has to do what your preference was.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
it is really hard to make boobs bigger..
Simplest way is to get a swimsuit with extra coverage by trusting Cynthia to pick out a suit for you. Depending on what you choose for what coverage you want determines if you get the bust, hips, or both to grow.

Then basically any job at the pool or beach and the hot tub party that you get wet in will lead to an expansion during the next night. Basically if you get text about feeling heat on your hips / bust it'll trigger(note that this is based on a version or 2 back, so there may have been changes and the RNG that determines your jobs and events can mean you just don't get the events to trigger for any option in the game.)

Reactions: lazeran

zh

Oct 17, 2017
or if you have gotten the wand device or gotten caught by the doc and mallory either one of those will cause your bust or hips to get bigger but it all has to do what your preference was.
Jellyfish incident : OK. I aldready got this.
But How do you get the wand device ?
And how do you get caught by doc or mallory ? Never got this event. I already played through the new update twice already.
Help :'(

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Don't remember what triggers getting caught by doc/mallory, but for the wand device you have to choose restaurant as your job. At some point one of the overseers will ask you to make a room delivery, and if you look around the open in that room, you'll find a wand device.

Reactions: zh

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Don't remember what triggers getting caught by doc/mallory, but for the wand device you have to choose restaurant as your job. At some point one of the overseers will ask you to make a room delivery, and if you look around the open in that room, you'll find a wand device.
The next step is to investigate the hotel during your free time and (if the RNG likes you) get the scene where a drunk customer wants you to help him in the restroom, where you can take his keycard. That lets you investigate the room he came from, which gets you caught and you have an event with the doctor and Malory that night.

Reactions: zh

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
This is the first game I've seen on this site where you go through scene after scene during the beginning of the game, meeting new people, and are never shown the people you're meeting. Just empty static backgrounds. Very lame (or lazy) game-making. I hope things improve when I actually arrive on the island, but I'm afraid that it probably won't. Shame, as it really detracts from the storytelling and hurts immersion.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This is the first game I've seen on this site where you go through scene after scene during the beginning of the game, meeting new people, and are never shown the people you're meeting. Just empty static backgrounds. Very lame (or lazy) game-making. I hope things improve when I actually arrive on the island, but I'm afraid that it probably won't. Shame, as it really detracts from the storytelling and hurts immersion.
The island does have portraits for basically all the named characters.

How many sex scenes in the game ?
There are only a few sex scenes, and the RNG can make it hard to trigger them. Off the top of my head, if you meet Christie (coworker in the restaurant) in the club after work you can have sex. There's one for a virgin, non-drinking PC a day or two after the hot tub party with Angela. Working as housekeeping you can find a random resort girl with a guy having sex. There's also one with Layla and a resort guest, though I don't recall which job it's an event for. There's also one or two before the transformation on the island, though I don't know the conditions for those ones.

Reactions: lazeran

MaddRabbit

Sep 6, 2016

What's new? (Version 0.132)
Addressed a few more bugs and an engine update.
• Fixed bug with mirror images (bad file name at large breast sizes).
• Added a new check to prevent repeating hot tub and meeting with May scenes.
• Restored second beach job scene with Laila (fixed misnamed variable).
• Fixed bug that prevented the game from realizing you met Laila when exploring alone.
• Misc bug fixes.
• General code cleanup and reorganization.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes