3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Apollo Seven

Game Developer
Sep 15, 2018
I like this game but it feels so nebulous. Stuff just kind of happens and you can't really control or direct it very well. Maybe I just don't understand the mechanics of it.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Wait, picking the "virgin" stat at the beginning locks out all sexual content? That would make a lot of sense and explain a lot. lol

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Wait, picking the "virgin" stat at the beginning locks out all sexual content? That would make a lot of sense and explain a lot. lol
No, it doesn't, as far as i'm aware. It just changes some of the text of the scenes to refer to the fact that you are a virgin.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
No, it doesn't, as far as i'm aware. It just changes some of the text of the scenes to refer to the fact that you are a virgin.
It changed for me. Less than 10 minutes(holding ctr) after doing a new no virgin run I could have drunk sex with a random guy from the club.

greysaber

May 4, 2017
Drunk sex scene.

So that's how it worked? Far as I could figure the history/beginning stat were mostly cosmetic. I remember reading the spoilers for version 1.00 but never figured the flags.

Off to play again.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
It changed for me. Less than 10 minutes(holding ctr) after doing a new no virgin run I could have drunk sex with a random guy from the club.
I always do a virgin playthrough and i've been through that event multiple times. All that flag does is make your character comment on you ironically losing your virginity as a girl rather than as a guy.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
finally got a lesbian sex scene..only took 8 playthroughs ..HAHAAA!!!..zero m/f scenes(i dont let my vaginer get tainted by D HAHAAAAAAA)

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
does the body style for the mc ever change, or is always the same small tit, short haired brunette no matter what

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Here is what i found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
per request, here is my unofficial android port of Interns of Ecstasy Island v0.121
touchscreen usage:
swipe up/down to hide the ui
swipe right to toggle skipping of text
swipe left/right to open the menu

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

added to OP

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
after reading alot of the events and so forth under the script alot of it depends on the choices you make at the beginning. ie wether you virgin magnomous and non drinker or virgin only, or virgin,non drinker, etc. the body sizes depend on chance and the type of bathing suit you wear, plus tanning lotion you end up using.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

Personal:
Recovery continues. This month has been more difficult in some ways as I've switched from just needing a lot of bed rest to doing therapy 5 days a week as well as dealing with the crisis my medical leave contributed at my day job. Medications aren't helping me much, either, as they keep me feeling pretty lethargic. But, hey, I'm not dead and I'm getting better, so it's not without an upside!

Interns:

I've been splitting my work this month between continuing the first guest encounter and trying to write more story content with the hopes of having an update that'll provide players a bit more immediate gratification.

I really wanted to have something ready for the end of the month, but I think what I've got right now isn't enough to be worth releasing, so I'm going to keep working on it until it is.

In general, here's what I've been working on:

Guest Encounters

Most of my focus on the guest encounters has been getting the first sex scene written. I feel like my writing is pretty weak in this area, so these sorts of things always take me a while to write. It's additionally complicated because I want it to reflect the player's stats and allow for some degree of choice.

My plan right now is to at least get a rough version of it into the game and expand on it as I go. Like the rest of the game, I'd like for these scenes to be composed of multiple interchangeable sequences.

Dreams

In recent updates, I've been starting to add little aspects of the mental change part of the game. This time around I've got a dream sequence that has direct consequences in a couple of scenes during the day. There's no willpower resistance or anything like that coded for it, but the plan is to expand that stuff a bit later.

NPC Knowledge Variables

The more I allow for scenes to be viewed in different orders and in combinations with other scenes, the more the need for refining this aspect comes up. Take Angel and the PC's drinking habits. For any scene where it comes up, the possibilities are:

• Angel doesn't know if the PC drinks or not

• Angel knows the PC drinks

• Angel knows the PC doesn't drink

• Angel knew the PC didn't drink but the PC drinks now

Likewise, I've been trying to figure out better ways of keeping track of how NPCs view the PC, and other facts they should know, as well as standardizing the variables so that I can check for them more easily when writing scenes.

General Scenes

I'm trying to put together a few scenes so that I might be able to add the first evening shifts to the game. Doing this actually requires not only the job scenes (working at the club) but free time events during the day. I'm not sure how many of these I'll need before releasing it won't feel like there are a ton of placeholders, but it'll certainly be more than I have ready.

Rodney gets a little more screen time in a couple of the events I've written, and I've been toying with an event where the PC can trick Scarlet into thinking she's another guest (if it's their first meeting).

Work Event Overhaul #2

I haven't actually started coding this, but I have spent time mulling over ideas. As with the free time events, I'd like to include more ways of adding player agency, so that the events you get aren't purely random.

If you're curious to know more about my ideas around incorporating more player agency, it's the topic of my latest post "Behind the Scenes" post. Backers can :

I'm a bit out of the loop, what medical leave? I hope he's ok.

Barrett74

May 13, 2018
using different variables and so forth i have been able to change how the pc ends up waking up, but one thing i have noticed is no matter how the big the pc's boobs get or hips get there is no change in the clothing to represent that when it comes to the mirror images, anyone have a idea on how hard that would be? would that need several renders to represent each body style?, also another thing i notice, and some have probably noticed this to but when it comes to hair color, no matter what you have black,blonde,red...etc if you look at the face image in the mirror its always default i think brown hair. would this also need to have several renders done to show that change also?

Also after talking to the nurse she says she gave out several drinks that night, have a feeling you werent the only male in your group that got changed..lol My suspicions are at John, who may now be going by joan.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes