3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
At least for now, there aren't any walkthroughs that are needed. The game is about going through scenes at the different jobs. After a certain number of days pass, you get to the midpoint cutscene and the game ends, for now.
I'd suggest playing through the game as you'd like until the point where you get the opportunity to decide which job you want to do for the next week, then drop a save at that decision point.
From then on you can just go through each job to find the scenes you haven't gotten yet.
That is correct, but there is something else too. Some scenes are gated by the traits you picked (or not) at the beginning, some scenes are gated by time, e.g. some events have different outcomes or choices if at least a week at the resort has gone by.
There are two important traits, "obedience" and "acceptance". Acceptance is self-explaining, how much you accept the changes. This score is influenced by choices in dreams, how often you examine yourself in mirrors, how often you masturbate and event choices. As mentioned above, some events are time-dependend, so their influence on the score is larger or smaller by how much game-time has passed.
Obedience is equally easy. How easily you obey orders given. Like acceptance, Dreams and event choices influence it. One big, obvious one is the Army Dream.
As an aside, the perfumes do not do much at the moment, but in coming versions this will change.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
So does anyone know if the transformation is a for sure thing like can it be avoided ???

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
What I bugs the most is, that her figure is not changing. This figure I see every morning in the mirror has no sex appeal. The pictures are there, not implemented?

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
What I bugs the most is, that her figure is not changing. This figure I see every morning in the mirror has no sex appeal. The pictures are there, not implemented?
There are only a couple implemented at this point, and even if you know the triggers (such as the jellyfish) it's still somewhat random. More are planned for later, now that he has the graphics working for them.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Ah ok, thank you for the information.

Funny, I got more scenes when I reject to be a girl. x'D
Sadly there is not more story for now. I'm curious where this will go.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
Welp... not my cup of tea... was interested... but forced TF... bleh... thought it would be optional. Ah well... my fault for not reading the tags on the top... assumed male protag actually meant that it would be an option. Seems good for those who like it though.

I assume you're just going to get stuck banging dudes?

F.Lord

~ Dark Magic ~
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 13, 2018
Sometime, I feel a little bit gay when I must have sex with a dude.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Oh wow, I think I understand how NTR haters feel now. I've never felt as pissed at a game as this, because of the whole forced transformation business, the bad ending and also the strange teetotaller guilt trip. I'll hand it to the dev that you can set your foot down and leave, but I would have liked a more vindicating ending than this.

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
Oh wow, I think I understand how NTR haters feel now. I've never felt as pissed at a game as this, because of the whole forced transformation business, the bad ending and also the strange teetotaller guilt trip. I'll hand it to the dev that you can set your foot down and leave, but I would have liked a more vindicating ending than this.
Last I heard, that was on his "to do" list, though not necessarily any time soon.

JSheppard

Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
In this case, I try to go as a lesbian. ^^
But I didn't find any content for it yet.
It's already there. After party in jacuzzi somehow in MC's room can came girl... and I dont know, how did i start it) It were nice, with bdsm in it.

HorizonD

Apr 25, 2018
Oh. Some from the events are a bit tricky to trigger, I guess. Didn't saw them at all.

Burt Reynolds Mustache

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 19, 2017
I think I was just taken by surprise beause every TF game I had seen up to this point was either Russian or didn't use CG... usually both. It'd probably be better having the transformation part of it in the description... but again... no one to blame but myself...

Though now that I think on it... the name... the banner... it all screams normal game... ah well...

Beavershot

Aug 19, 2018
This game... wow. I wasn't going to download this, but now I'm glad I did.

Hope there will be more 'beginner traits' in the future, possibly more random events because about the midweek of 3 and 4, staying in and the going out scenes, and the morning scenes... it becomes routine and rather uneventful. Would also love to see more Cynthia options, again, her morning arrival became routine and uneventful. Aside from that, puzzling some of the events together became interesting. This has plenty of replay value as it though.

Reactions: GravGrav
3.60 star(s) 14 Votes