3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Atlas

Aug 5, 2016
I'm not sure why the sissification tag was added originally. The game is a gender transformation game. That is what it is about, that won't be changing.
If I had to guess, it might refer to changes happening to the other male employees. Even though the player characters transformation happened quickly, it might be much slower or different for others. I can't remember if the author mentioned this possibility or if I am inferring it.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
But is there a way to turn back, or it's more of a future version thing?
There will probably be one or several endings at the very end that result in you turning back (and plenty more where you don't). But it will be an ending thing, not a "play the game as a guy" thing.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
public with small bugfixes:

Only some minor changes from the previous build:
• Error in the jellyfish event code was fixed. Player preferences are no longer reversed.
• Optimized PNGs for the mirror "avatar" images in an attempt to reduce lag.
• Addressed some minor story typos.
For those of you coming from the last public build, the rest of the update notes are .

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Muranika

Jun 17, 2017
I'm getting the error decryption error when i finished downloaded from Mega. Any ideas on how can i fix this ?

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
well I have tried the game now since a couple of updates. This time I really made sure I read it all.

- Boring boring walls of text. No action
- No idea what triggers what for example

• Why can you look in the mirror
  • What perfume to wear , no idea
  • What symbol to press when dream
  • What it does when you wash your face or take a shower.
  • What you should do after work

All things seem random , but I think it is all based on the choices of your perfume , sunblock , if you took a shower or slept in or if you just washed your face.

End verdict for me.. To much reading at way to less action. I want to be able to do more during the cutscenes. You cannot even masturbate in the game. If I was turned in a girl I would touch myself all day.. In here the story is well.. not really working for me..

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
All things seem random , but I think it is all based on the choices of your perfume , sunblock , if you took a shower or slept in or if you just washed your face.
Well, since this is still a heavy work in progress, it is actually random. I'm not positive, but I think that a RNG seed is created when you first start a new game, which determines all the random elements, such as which jobs you work, what events you get, exc. The mirror, shower, wash face, and perfume are just for flavor at the moment, and currently have no affect on the game, though perfume will have an effect in later versions. The dreams are basically the same, with most of them having no effect on the events currently.
There are events for increasing breast and ass size, but I personally have no idea what triggers them (I've only gotten them once).
In the most recent version sunscreen does affect if you get tanned, with different tan lines for the different swimsuit options.

As for the lack of masturbation and wall of text, yeah it is reading intensive and not everything's in yet, so individual preferences apply.

Reactions: stronkie

critter

Jun 9, 2017
After searching more than 50 routes to find the male sex scene
There are currently 3 full on sex scenes, one as a man, two as a woman.

The man one involves when you are at the club during the first or second night, whenever it is. There is a chance that, if you get the text that one of the women just left (I think maybe you have to go and chat with the group of people?), then if you leave right after that, you'll start a sex scene with her.

As a woman, one of the random dream sequences is a sex scene.

Also, the other sex scene happens when you hang out at the club in the evening. If you get a scene where you're prompted to drink and dance, make sure you do both and you keep drinking. You need to accept all 3 or 4 drinks to get the scene after that. Then just choose to leave with the guy.
After searching about 50 routes to find the sex scene at the first evening in the club I'm totally bored. I met Chastity and May, the bunny girl and the dancing girl at the counter, met the bigheaded little girl and the girl from the brochure in their groups and the latter one behind the counter too, but no sex at all.

Can someone give me the route (spoiler) or at least a hind, and tell me what girl is found in this scene.

thx critter

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Updated OP with v0.091 - no changelog available due to Patreon page of dev under "review" :(

Aug 13, 2017
Updated OP with v0.091 - no changelog available due to Patreon page of dev under "review" :(
under review? like WTF? this game has just about nothing you could possibly object to the characters are all strangers besides being inoculated and a mysterious gender change they couldn't find anything like mind control or familial content so exactly what do the fucktards at patreon object to this time? let me guess the characters don't look like MILF's so they must be too young? just point at the fact they work in a BAR which by most standards means of adult age

yinlotus

May 14, 2017
Not a big fan of the game as it is right now. Just sank a few hours into it making sure to read the story and such. I only got one scene with someone else banging some other girl... It says to try and play it again, but I'm not sure doubling my time spent on it is worth maybe getting another scene. Too random and I am a very unlucky person so I guess no content for me.

guyfawk

Jun 12, 2017
Not a big fan of the game as it is right now...
My experience playing various previous version was the same as yours, I must be missing content due to my preferred choices somehow but I have tried to vary my approach in the game.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Not a big fan of the game as it is right now. Just sank a few hours into it making sure to read the story and such. I only got one scene with someone else banging some other girl... It says to try and play it again, but I'm not sure doubling my time spent on it is worth maybe getting another scene. Too random and I am a very unlucky person so I guess no content for me.
Yeah, there's not many sex scenes right now. You can masturbate in the mornings now (check out breasts or pussy in the mirror leads to masturbation options). The way to get to sex scenes (that i know of) is to meet your coworker Tina working in the restaurant, then go to the club after work. Working guest services and housekeeping leads to other scenes, but that's random if the fire. There's also a scene in a dream that I've gotten every run through, but you don't get and visuals on the actual sex. There's also a couple of pre transformation ones I personally don't know how to get.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes