3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017
Public: Interns of Ecstasy Island v 0.071
Apr 16 at 12:02am
Last time, I was attempting to cram as much new story stuff in as I could, and, not only did I not complete everything I wanted to be finished, I didn't do nearly enough (or, really, any) testing. The result? Tons of bugs were introduced.
Thanks to everyone who's reported errors! Lots of stuff was fixed for this build, including some really longstanding bugs I didn't even know existed.

Again, graphics for the new story sections still aren't complete, so you'll likely notice a few places where things are obviously missing.

• Fixed lust UI bar graphic (it was glitching at high levels).
• Revised the code for passive lust gain (high lust now eventually subsides on its own).
• Energy and Lust UI bars now show for people other than the developer. (Meaning that you never even noticed the previous two issues...Seriously?! No one mentioned they couldn't see these before now?)
• Added initial arousal code.
• Fixed bug that allowed the PC to skip sunscreen selection if Cyn is visiting in the morning.
• Fixed a bug that prevented one of the poolside work scenes from showing and resulted in an endlessly repeated work scene.
• Corrected multiple variables that were preventing the majority of TV content from displaying.
• Added some updated sprites for Brooke and other miscellaneous graphics.

Windows/Linux:

Mac:

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
Public: Interns of Ecstasy Island v 0.071
Apr 16 at 12:02am
Last time, I was attempting to cram as much new story stuff in as I could, and, not only did I not complete everything I wanted to be finished, I didn't do nearly enough (or, really, any) testing. The result? Tons of bugs were introduced.
Thanks to everyone who's reported errors! Lots of stuff was fixed for this build, including some really longstanding bugs I didn't even know existed.

Again, graphics for the new story sections still aren't complete, so you'll likely notice a few places where things are obviously missing.

• Fixed lust UI bar graphic (it was glitching at high levels).
• Revised the code for passive lust gain (high lust now eventually subsides on its own).
• Energy and Lust UI bars now show for people other than the developer. (Meaning that you never even noticed the previous two issues...Seriously?! No one mentioned they couldn't see these before now?)
• Added initial arousal code.
• Fixed bug that allowed the PC to skip sunscreen selection if Cyn is visiting in the morning.
• Fixed a bug that prevented one of the poolside work scenes from showing and resulted in an endlessly repeated work scene.
• Corrected multiple variables that were preventing the majority of TV content from displaying.
• Added some updated sprites for Brooke and other miscellaneous graphics.

Windows/Linux:

Mac:
thanks again, OP updated

anschwww

May 10, 2017

(Don't ask what happened to Bugfix #1)

This fixes a pair of showstopper bugs in the latest release (one of which I thought I'd already squashed). Make sure to grab a copy and overwrite the files in your game directory with the ones provided.

Reactions: Retro

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
U crazy all together! :D

Is there a way to avoid sex change, or a possibility to retransform (maybe planned lateron)? Or am I stuck with playing as girlie?
Yeah, I was wondering the same thing! Jeez! No matter what I do I can't seem to avoid Bimbification!

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
This is a fun game. Gives you a very big different point of view hehe.
Wish i didn't have to start over and could use old saves but then again i do understand that some things may have been changed from what was in previous version. Also i wish that if i am to have a sex transformation then i would like to have some drink or shot to give me some bigger boobs. Could have a shot or drink that can be taken to make them slightly bigger and the more times i have that drink or shot then the bigger they shall become.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Not sure if this is an error or not. 1st While working in the restaurant then after putting on perfume for the 1st time . Error is Base 0.167 | Decline rate -16.7

Last edited:

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
I dig it, slow burn story with ambition. granted I stumbled onto this game at the TFGamesite forums, so the sex change/bimboizing is kinda par for the course over in those untamed wilds, so I was a little confused when people started having issues with it on this forum, but then I remembered not everybody digs that particular version of jazz. what I do like about this game is the suggestion that there will be CHOICES down the road, now if everything was a little clearer in terms of what those choices actually affect, I'd be happier. all in all, for a free project, ambitious and currently going in a interesting direction.

Blowfly

Mar 10, 2018
Too much text and too little action
Too much text and too little action, stopped playing after 3 minutes

Also saw the comments about a sex change, even happier i stopped playing after 3 minutes... lol
Too much text and too little action is this games for kids or what this nude is almost none no sex and this is what call an adult game you have wasted your time i delete off my pc lol

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
well, i liked the work put in, i liked the text box on the side actually, that was a nice touch I haven't seen before.

But the forced transformation, with no way to change back, no way for any kind of justice at all, then leading further into mind control and sex addiction and whatnot, it's not for me. i hate games where the MC is forced to turn into a raging cockholster.

still, the game looks good, and a lot of work was put into it. i wish the author/developer all the best, and i'd love to see a way for there to be a fix, some way to change back, that would bring me back to the game.

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
well, i liked the work put in, i liked the text box on the side actually, that was a nice touch I haven't seen before.

But the forced transformation, with no way to change back, no way for any kind of justice at all, then leading further into mind control and sex addiction and whatnot, it's not for me. i hate games where the MC is forced to turn into a raging cockholster.

still, the game looks good, and a lot of work was put into it. i wish the author/developer all the best, and i'd love to see a way for there to be a fix, some way to change back, that would bring me back to the game.
It's possible there will be endings where you do get to turn back. I wouldn't be surprised if there were planned options for that.

But there's never going to be content in the game itself where you're playing as a guy, except for the introduction. This is a TF game, that is what it is about.

Sandmaster

Nov 24, 2017
man. I'm shocked at how many people are up in arms over the whole MtF aspect. if you don't dig it that's cool. but it is in the genre tag. this was a tfgamesite game which makes it defacto a tf game. the author has been very clear what they're trying to do. just do a little research and all the answers are there.

Loqic

Royal Jelly
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
man. I'm shocked at how many people are up in arms over the whole MtF aspect. if you don't dig it that's cool. but it is in the genre tag. this was a tfgamesite game which makes it defacto a tf game. the author has been very clear what they're trying to do. just do a little research and all the answers are there.
"But muh sacred manliness!" It's all in the same league as the anti NTR zealots that bash it ad nauseam. Lacking it in real life, I guess their desire is to play a dominant alpha male and denying that makes them go berserk like the grown up millennials or SJW's who throw tantrums when society doesn't conform to their expectations, except this time it's with games.
Right click, delete, OK... problem solved. It isn't that difficult.

Reactions: blastwave2k

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
"But muh sacred manliness!" It's all in the same league as the anti NTR zealots that bash it ad nauseam. Lacking it in real life, I guess their desire is to play a dominant alpha male and denying that makes them go berserk like the grown up millennials or SJW's who throw tantrums when society doesn't conform to their expectations, except this time it's with games.
Right click, delete, OK... problem solved. It isn't that difficult.
my only problem with it is the way it happens. you're essentially tricked into it/drugged/or assaulted in your sleep. You essentially just take it, physically and metaphorically. The game allows absolutely no option for justice or resolution for it. Not even a shitty option like the manager being truthful about what they did to you and saying "hey, if you really excel, and when your term is done, we'll put you back the way you were, if you want that." It's just... you're a girl, take it or game over.

That's shitty. It's shitty writing, and it's shitty gameplay.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
Is there a way to not get the gender bend? Or do you ever get put back to normal? Tags say male protag. which is a bit disingenuous if you play a chick.

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes