3.60 star(s) 14 Votes

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

This update's focus on was on content, though it would appear I was a bit too ambitious and started more than I could complete. Most of the scenes are integrated into the game, but I wasn't able to finish all of the CGs I had planned.

So, as usual, don't expect a very polished experience. Lots of sections will be text only for now. More CGs will be added to these new sequences in future updates. (Think of this release as a sneak peek!)

What's been added:
• Updated May sprites.
• Television system got an update with a new option and intro scenes.
• Five new TV scenes.
• New work scenes for the beach, poolside, restaurant and housekeeping
• Two new dreams
• One evening club scene
• Two unlockable story events for May
• Added missing "met" variables for Tammy, Brittany and Tiffany

Known Issues:
• Missing and unfinished graphics!
• Brooke's sprites are way behind the others and need an update (plus, I don't have a replacement for her hairstyle)
dang that was fast. Also Mac link please so I can update the OP

Reactions: manstein

miscemayl

Aug 7, 2017
yea even if you try to avoid it, they infect you with something on the island to get you to take the shot. not my kind of game.
Yep! That's when I closed it. To be fair, transformation was tagged (well at least it is now)

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
Yeah, this is a horror game.

Except the reactions of the MC and the people in it are all wrong, so it's a horror game but with people acting like it's not.

Nothing wrong with being female, or getting turned into one if that is your identity, but being forced into something like that would cause behavior that doesn't appear possible in this one (ie, giving a sex change by cutting the cock off one of the mail protagonists without anasthesia before shoving the knife in his eye, and then doing the same but worse to another male protagonist. Then possibly just murdering a third character without prior mutilation.)

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Seriously, if you all don't like the topic of the game, then stop commenting here. It's been tagged with transformation for weeks. The freaking second line of the description on the front page says "The story includes body/gender transformation, mind control and also sex."

Stop complaining that you failed to read.

Reactions: Nicolas Flamel

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017
I don't think anyone was really complaining but yeah literally the entire plot of the game is transformation, its not like "oops I accidentally triggered a transformation path"

Reactions: Nicolas Flamel

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
1. Does this version 'end'? (I'm in week 5 or 6 and not much seems to be going on anymore). Also would be nice to have a day off once in a while. :)
2. I haven't noticed mind control? Is there somewhere I have to go to trigger that?

Feb 1, 2018
1. Does this version 'end'? (I'm in week 5 or 6 and not much seems to be going on anymore). Also would be nice to have a day off once in a while. :)
2. I haven't noticed mind control? Is there somewhere I have to go to trigger that?
1. The game doesn't end because the game's not finished. Days off are coming, according to the author, but they're not ready yet.
2. The mind control that's present is very subtle. It seems to be more about forcing an addiction to sex and acceptance of the transformation than actual control of the character's actions. The most obvious it gets, at least so far, is the character's dreams ... and possibly the encounter where Tatum is complaining to the nurse. I believe, though I can't prove it or even supply much evidence, that this encounter foreshadows the MC's future sex addiction. Call it an intuition or plain ol' gamer's paranoia. ;)

Amy-Clara-Rose

Donor
Dec 15, 2017

download this bugfix and replace the file in your game directory with it.

BugFix 2 Notes
This patch fixes an issue that was preventing one of the poolside work scenes from showing up.

It also addresses an issue with mornings with Cynthia (it was possible to skip sunscreen selection by bypassing both the shower and face-washing options).

BugFix 1 Notes
Looks like there was a game-breaking set of typos. I've issued a quick fix. Hopefully this solves the problem.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
1. The game doesn't end because the game's not finished. Days off are coming, according to the author, but they're not ready yet.
Well I know it's not finished, just wondered if I can play 'forever' with just going to work and nothing happening or if there was an end point where you're returned to menu or something. :)
2. The mind control that's present is very subtle. It seems to be more about forcing an addiction to sex and acceptance of the transformation than actual control of the character's actions. The most obvious it gets, at least so far, is the character's dreams ... and possibly the encounter where Tatum is complaining to the nurse. I believe, though I can't prove it or even supply much evidence, that this encounter foreshadows the MC's future sex addiction. Call it an intuition or plain ol' gamer's paranoia. ;)
I'm a terrible gamer, I always seem to end up on a 'no sex for you bud' route if there is one. ::|: I'll keep on keeping on, I like the game.

Reactions: Darth_Meow_504
Feb 1, 2018
just wondered if I can play 'forever' with just going to work and nothing happening or if there was an end point where you're returned to menu or something. :)
Not to my knowledge. I think you can replay the same boring hotel-menial day to your heart's content, if that's what you're into.

I'm a terrible gamer, I always seem to end up on a 'no sex for you bud' route if there is one. ::|: I'll keep on keeping on, I like the game.
There is none. And believe me, in this game if no other, I'd choose such a route. The available sex options thus far all have far too much stink of sexual assault for my tastes.

Besides, I really hate the already-stated-by-the-author philosophy of "this sex change is permanent, you're going to lose, you're not going to beat the almighty conspiracy or even escape with your personality intact." It makes this game, at least to me, not a game but the author's twisted control fantasy. In fact, the only reason the damned thing's still on my computer is the renders. They're excellent, even if everything else about this f*@#ed up story is crap.

Reactions: freedom.call

GravGrav

Sep 25, 2017
Not to my knowledge. I think you can replay the same boring hotel-menial day to your heart's content, if that's what you're into.

There is none. And believe me, in this game if no other, I'd choose such a route. The available sex options thus far all have far too much stink of sexual assault for my tastes.

Besides, I really hate the already-stated-by-the-author philosophy of "this sex change is permanent, you're going to lose, you're not going to beat the almighty conspiracy or even escape with your personality intact." It makes this game, at least to me, not a game but the author's twisted control fantasy. In fact, the only reason the damned thing's still on my computer is the renders. They're excellent, even if everything else about this f*@#ed up story is crap.
Then fuck off. I really can't put this another way. If you don't like the content of the game, then stop commenting on it and stop bothering the people who do like it. You've been bothering people here and on Tfgamessite by trying to peddle your opinions on content onto people who actually take the time to make these games.

If you want a different kind of game with different themes, then go find another one or make your own. Stop bothering content creators and fans of said content with your bullshit.

Retro

Retired
Former Staff
Sep 7, 2017

download this bugfix and replace the file in your game directory with it.

BugFix 2 Notes
This patch fixes an issue that was preventing one of the poolside work scenes from showing up.

It also addresses an issue with mornings with Cynthia (it was possible to skip sunscreen selection by bypassing both the shower and face-washing options).

BugFix 1 Notes
Looks like there was a game-breaking set of typos. I've issued a quick fix. Hopefully this solves the problem.
I assume the files you overwrite with bug fix 2 are the same ones as bug fix 1 and you don't need both, correct?

3.60 star(s) 14 Votes